Attached: Noose.png (958x910, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0c-kC8xZ-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like taking a massive shit

So do I user.
Imma go take a shit and then come back to you

Nice. It's gonna feel like I'm not shitting alone

Attached: 1550212463044.jpg (398x500, 25K)

>ftw cock and ball torture

Attached: 41b00d7970c720385f4750ce489db0de.jpg (1200x1033, 157K)

W're never alone user.
I'm back.
That little thing you just said right there? Yeah, NOT FUNNY. A few better words that could be used to describe it are: unoriginal, boring, tedious, pointless, mundane, and WORTHLESS.. That nonsense you just spouted with the intent of being "cute" and "funny" did nothing but make everyone who read it cringe so hard that they damn near collapsed and went into a state of panic. Yeah, that statement you just made was SO embarrassing that you nearly caused possibly hundreds of individuals to start convulsing uncontrollably; in other words, have a heart attack from how UNFUNNY and PATHETIC your half-assed "joke" was, you simpleton. Please, before you post something to the Internet, think about whether or not it is constructive, helpful, entertaining, or insightful. If it is none of those things, please refrain from posting it, because otherwise you'll greatly embarrass yourself and will be forced to endure the wrath of myself and all other rational Internet users.

How'd it go? Did you wipe back to front or front to back

I used the faucet or whatever the high pressured water hose is called

A bidet

Attached: 1552924126227.png (727x801, 729K)

I used a bidet.
In here almost no one uses toilet paper sadly.

Aren't bidets supposed to be better? Easier to clean your asshole with

That is true.
But what if there isn't any water?
It's a common problem in third world countries.
My ideal washing method would be bidet and then TP then a little squirt of a bidet and then up

That's true. Not being able to clean your asshole sounds like a harsh start to your day

Not usually.
But very rarely I'll go to take a shit but then see there's shit on my underwear.
Not a lot of shit. Just like a shade of brown.
Which still disgusts me. I have to shower afterwards.
Once I showered 3 times the same day just because of this shit.
Eat healthy kids

Well I'll start feelsposting since you fags won't.
I left my ex. Now I'm sad.
I wanna kill myself.
Also I live in a shithole inside of a shithole.

if you left her you must've had a reason, don't feel bad about choices you make
either the choice you made was good and everything's fine or the choice you made was bad and future you will rember this and find a way to do better eventually

I don't regret my choice. I regret I had to make it.
I tried my best to make it work between me and her. But I miss the fun we had and I miss her really.
But if she didn't care about her future. Let alone our future then it's a lost cause.
Not to mention she was mentally unstable and borderline insane.
Autistic. Munchausen syndrom. And... A lot worse shit

I see. Regret because you were unable to help her?
Or just regret because you're gonna miss the good times?

Everything I eat tastes the same and I find every person I meet annoying
I'm only 22 and I already feel like an old bitter grandpa

Both.
Worst of all. She understood me and I understood her on a fundamental level.
We were so close together. But if she was that bad. And I cared this much. Then what does that say about me?

Welcome to the depression! :D

I'm not sure if it says anything. How did she react?

I got in a fight with my parents. Lo*k to front door is broken and doesn't work the first try usually. They refuse to fix it, and deny its even broken. I get pissed everytime I have to use their broken door and it slows me down pulling out jammed buttons that get stu*k when pressed in. I *ould repla*e it for them, but they don't want that either. Its like 2 s*rews, and thats it. It would take 5 minutes putting in a new lok, but it's been like this for over a year.

Attached: 1540354543746.png (300x250, 26K)

First time I tried to leave her she pretended to have mental breakdowns and depression and begged to come see me.
She still kept fucking around with me after that even tho she knew she was on thin ice. So I told her to never talk to me again until she finishes college.
I kept in contact with her sister. A very beautiful soul with little in common with her sister. But when I went to Damascus "Her city" she called me on my phone and we talked a bit. I realized it was still the same old fool I always had talked to. And blocked her on the phone.
She still had her PC in my possession. Something she begged me to keep after our first fight "So she can re-open communication"
Tried to call me. It got declined automatically. Sent me a message asking me to fetch her computer monitor from an internet cafe she left it at "The fucking nerve" and finally asked me to send her back her PC.
I sent it with her mom. Never heard from her again.
Well except one time she was streaming and I decided to fuck with her. I was genuinely pissed off that instead of going to college she was wasting her time with "projects" that she'll give up on half way. I was still following her on youtube and it bothered me because every day there was like a couple of hour of streams and until then I didn't have it in me to unfollow her.
So I went there. Told her everything she fucked up very calmly in the chat.
You could see her face going from smirky happiness like "I knew you'd come back to talk to me" to "Oh my fucking god I don't want to live anymore" And as sad it was for me. Because I still love her to some extent. It was satisfying as shit.
I unfollowed her. And it's been months ever since then.
I wouldn't look back. Would never look back.

Rip C key :'(
I think that's more feels than your actual post

Sounds like you made the right call. It's gonna feel shitty for a while until the memory fades. I think all you can do is wait and ride it out

already posted this but no replies so:

fuck this shit

>be me
>be a literal normie alpha chad in every way shape and form
>started feeling depressed after my ex cheated on me w my friend few months ago and started coming here
>its all fucking spiralled, ive lost all my friends and girls arent talking to me anymore

i don't even care at this point, like since coming on here regularly ive realised what utter cucks most of my m8s are and how retarded i am.

>tfw u even reject a 10/10 israeli qt 3.14 whos grinding on ur dick because ur disgusted at the thought of feeling happy for once

Attached: doom.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

That's what I'm doing.
It hurts really. I was so depressed before I met her and I snapped out of it because of how much of a failure she was.
Everyday. I'd think to shower and brush my teeth. Not only to impress her but to make sure I'm less like her.
Not like she was dirty or had horrible teeth. But she was below average. Showered rarely. Teeth were bad.
She was beautiful. But always would fuck up how she looked because of one of her delusions.
You can guess what it is. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Have you ever waited outside your girlfriend's house to give her medication for her stomach?
She never ate healthly. Always complaining about stomach pains.
But when my mother. A doctor. Told her to eat more healthily. She said her stomach ache was not related to her food like the sperg she was.
I'm just talking about the bad parts. Which eventually outweighed the good parts. But god fucking damn it was I not ready to live my life with her if she was just WILLING to improve.
She didn't have to become a better person. Only try to. And I would've loved to spend eternity with her.
user. You're beginning to sound like her. Please try to improve

Yeah, this keyboard is dead. Gonna upgrade to a pretty neat keyboard with ba*klight to see keys I *an never hit a**urately in dark.

Attached: rogstrixscope01-880x578.jpg (880x578, 49K)

Kek.
Hey keyboard user.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ur fucking right m8, im not going to fuck up my life fuck those motherfuckers

Attached: 1558200524249.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Thanks user.
The dubs don't lie

I've been with someone like that a long long time ago. Compulsive liar, playing the victim card often. Made me realize two things. One, I wasn't mature enough to have another person in my life and help them deal with their problems. Two, I had problems of my own that I no longer wanted to pass on to other people myself. So I spent some time alone to figure my own shit out.

Hopefully you're better user.

What unhealthy food is popular over there? I *an't stop eating burgers several times a week.

Attached: 1476226577682.png (914x1212, 1.09M)

>C

Copied to Clipboard. I'm a brainlet, and didn't think of this til now.

Attached: 1476192956166.jpg (281x274, 9K)

Well Shawerma. Falafel. Potato sandiwches. And yeah. Burgers. Pizza. And all that jazz.
No what she ate was a lot of biscuits and indomie. Instant noodles. Syrian Cola. And when not that I ate potato sandwiches with her. And ONCE she ate tuna or something which was the healthiest thing she ever ate.
One morning I decided to be romantic and helpful and made her a nice cheese sandwich for breakfast. She kept yelling at me until I made her noodles.
I should've fucking punched her and left.

Better is relative, there's always something to fuck up

Attached: 1556218998897.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I want to get a job but I'm having trouble getting over agoraphobia and and waiting for responses and making my mental state worse

Lucky

b urself

I'm starting to become very disenchanted with most of the things in my life. It might be coming down to me gathering my most important and making a dignified exit from what I've built around me so I can enjoy the things I enjoy I've managed to cultivate.
Very confusing feels I've got going on bros. Anxiety, fear, confusion and great optimism are only a few. Kind of like falling in love for the first time.
youtube.com/watch?v=o0c-kC8xZ-I

Attached: Kure Chen gives bant the beate.gif (500x256, 493K)