I have a sword I want to get off my hands. What should I do with it?

I have a sword I want to get off my hands. What should I do with it?

Attached: 20190519_140632.jpg (2560x1536, 926K)

Stab it into some hobo and leave it there

Legal things only.

Sell it

Commit seppuku with it

Sell it to a vendor in Novigrad.

donate it to some orphanage

Give it to your son and make it a family heirloom

donate it to the israeli defence force to protect our nation

Is it just a show sword or can you use it

I'll probably try this, but I just want it off my hands, not fucking around with Faceberg Marketplace and Craigslist.

I don't want to lug this shit around my whole life.

You can have it if you pick it up. Yes, FREE! I know how much you enjoy that.

You probably could use it, but it's not an expertly crafted blade or anything. It's solid enough. But mostly for show, yeah.

What the fuck would you use a sword for in the current year?

Soak it in virgin and baby blood and then use it to stab a priest while saying a ritual to Kremvh

Hema

how did i miss this post. just bury it in your yard

I might... or throw it in a lake for future King Arthur to find.

seppuku

melt it down into a hammer

I do not have the equipment for this.

Hide it out in the woods. Then create an elaborate treasure hunt for it by setting up clues, maps, secret webpages even. Try to include lore from your favorite historical fiction or just pure fantasy universes! Then go to the public library and leave the starting clue tucked between the pages of some relatable books.

Attached: Fallen_Titan.jpg (1250x754, 262K)

Off yourself for owning such not even LARP tier bs

Why not just make a wall mount for it? How small is your home currently?

>not fucking around with Faceberg Marketplace
I've always wondered if that Let Go app is some kind of Zuckware. Why not just use Ebay then? Also CL isn't that bad as long as you aren't retarded and agree to meet someone in a forest, junkyard, vacant town, ex:. Maybe just bring it to a pawn shop and let them do the selling.

Attached: Turkey 1539052802608.jpg (520x598, 233K)

pawn shop won't pay you crap for that
LetGo is pretty decent, you only need an email to sign up. I use different names when I'm on it, so it's kind of fun trying to stay in character when you actually meet the seller in person.

This isn't a bad idea.

I not shipping a fucking two handed long sword. And I live in a nice area so there are no pawn shops.

eat it

Oh neat, I thought about trying that out since I have a few good shoes that don't fit me that are practically new.

I like this idea You should start the treasure hunt near a high school or college, maybe write down a riddle first on a wall or just make a big sign and stake it in the ground.
You could use the book The Secret: A Treasure Hunt by Byron Preiss for some inspiration well at least for the gems that have been found, I think the hunt is still going on today and it the sword isn't worth much maybe leave a few other neat things with it. Could be a fun thing for your community.

>I not shipping a fucking two handed long sword.
Maybe lay off the Nintendo Beans user. I mean you'd only have to carry it twice, once to your care and once to the pawn counter.
>And I live in a nice area so there are no pawn shops.
Okay fair enough

I mean it's good to get your daily dose of iron but I don't think that's what health professionals meant.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (657x1000, 62K)

I watched a youtube documentary on that! People were crazy in the 80s.

jab in into a tire on a cop car

Throw it in a lake

fr this is actually a good ideayou should do this

easy :DDD

Attached: british tales.png (1138x1046, 276K)

So here's the question: how do I not make walking through the national/state park with a sword not look suspicious?

Put it in one of those gun cases you sling over your shoulder. You'll just look like your hunting.

No hunting in national parks or state parks iirc. We have state game lands for that reason

Oh never mind I'm retarded, can you stuff it in a sleeping bag?

Wrap it in a sleeping bag. Or put in some other kind of bag.
If people can smuggle drugs into this country, can't you get a sword into a state park??
Put it in the trunk of your car. Then when you are in the park, probably no one will be around anyway.

Just put it in a knife surrender bin

I live in freedomland where I can walk into a hardware store and pick up a totally unprotected machete hanging next to the duct tape.

I'm going to try to sell it, and if nothing else, toss it into a stream in the woods for future generations.

Can do that in the UK too desu although they are in gardening tools.

Craigslist is generally alright if you aren't a tard.

if cheap fake = into the thrash it goes
if a well done/expert replica = follow if real = sell

Best used for "pruning"

Slip it between your back and rucksack.

The ancients carried their swords on their backs during safe ferry routes, because of comfort of carry. Makes sense.

Death may have been one of such journeys, see pic.

Attached: sword as a backpack.png (1619x756, 1.11M)

take back the fucking holy land

So the babies aren't virgin's?

This was a good thread, hopefully we get an update if OP decides to make a treasure hunt.

Also this Jerusalem is waiting to be liberated OP! And you could be the one to break the cease fire Deus Volt!

Attached: Crusader downward jab.jpg (352x550, 30K)

want

Made me kek

Attached: 14.png (378x357, 81K)

rise from ye grave, thread!

Attached: imp.jpg (564x530, 48K)

Yeah, I can update if something happens.

hi alch

stick in pooper

Not the British ones.

bump