@bant

@bant
A few more songs then I'll be taking my qt's a leaving this shit hole for the week.
youtube.com/watch?v=o0c-kC8xZ-I

Attached: the Normies ft. Cute Bumstead & Normie.gif (500x270, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5QbkjnCvl4&list=RDhxcVORJ4SB8&index=6
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrozHgXbCI
youtube.com/watch?v=GcNiKCmWdYE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6zhuFAoC6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PEz2d49XTk0
youtube.com/watch?v=oVfhLHUM0H8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qySig9zvd5c
youtube.com/watch?v=s9pWx1AY4Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=63O4vbH9ohk
youtube.com/watch?v=iup_tqeZsus
youtube.com/watch?v=fFYKkneOD1w
youtube.com/watch?v=SleFHBDZb8k
youtube.com/watch?v=FBdH6kigRiA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l1IVZpk_rVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>filename
what the fuck. i listened to that song and i lost those 3 minutes of my life

Attached: 1558059399646.png (450x302, 60K)

Whoa a whole week :0

Leave already.

>more faggy emo pop puck

Attached: 9affef678fc38c07cca07a787d504945.jpg (486x648, 46K)

Holy shit what kind of gross middle aged loser listens to garbage like that

this is the gayest thing you have ever posted

Attached: eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBS2hRwmQtBgiYqBHpfF3e_937mOy-zmUN1rA1gP1fpc7dL-8yt2tZ7u2oe57Kl35BVcznu-ugCDImYkROj (300x300, 50K)

Yup. I need a break from life. I might check in just to check out for a bit.
You're Mark Hoppus btw.
I'm going chill the fuck out and enjoy the show.
Oh I'm sorry you never fell in love and you can't understand. Some of us avidly fall in and out of love with people who love us so go fuck yourself pathetic incel.
>middle aged
I'm 28 chill out bruh.
Don't be rude Korea.
youtube.com/watch?v=P5QbkjnCvl4&list=RDhxcVORJ4SB8&index=6

Attached: bumstead giving bant the big bass line.gif (500x372, 1.41M)

28 and balding. Sad.

What does your music have to do with falling in love gayboi?

Attached: 1452667025955.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Taking breaks are important, I take them all the time. Hey maybe we can play some Vidya then when you're relaxing.

no no god no make it stop please please aa

Attached: 1543185601076.gif (498x280, 846K)

>listens to le edgy puck music about relationships
sorry I prefer good music m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrozHgXbCI

Attached: tumblr_nsphj2GBls1u1e0iso1_500-9496.jpg (500x500, 158K)

Just as god/nature/science made me. I have no shame.
You don't have songs that you remember listening to while body bumping with your sweetheart in a dark room?
user....
I thought I'd just play a set then go back to Fallout so I can chill out the rest of the day.
You gonna be on?
No hell no never. Remember that time you had a stripper kiss you in an LA strip club?
Of course not but you remember the song.
>sorry I prefer edgy nonsense
Ftfy

Attached: bumstead giving a flower the sniffe.gif (376x250, 791K)

music is supposed to make you feel just listen and let the noise take your senses m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6zhuFAoC6Y

Attached: Annie.Leonhardt.full.1742828.jpg (797x790, 60K)

Heck yeah I'll be on. Was playing earlier today. I was enjoying myself quite a lot

>body bumping
Eurgh, never respond to me again you nasty little creature

Attached: 1447189622716.jpg (937x534, 95K)

Sorry cowboy I don't feel anything from 14 minutes of noise.
I feel from things I can relate to in life in REAL LIFE that may to some be depressing but you know what LIFE SUCKS and the only thing you can really do is fall in love and try not to become another carbon copy of some suit pud.
I lived a life of taking the hard road to be unique and falling in love along the way. That's what shows in my music.
So go fuck yourself you obscure music shit.
I'll build a mass load of 5.56 and we'll go code hunting. I'll launch a nuke tonight and show you all the glowing flora.
>mfw he's never been romantically involved with a punk/rock/alternative girl
What the fuck are you even doing with your life?

Attached: mfw.gif (450x338, 394K)

Man someone nuked the golf club but I had to go in there for a sword and hot damn I was just spamming stimpacks and radaway. I'm surprised I made it out alive desu

please stop before i puncture my eardrums with a spoon

Attached: 154335806558394870.jpg (500x282, 22K)

You don't have the right equipment to be going out there. I've got spare gear to take you out I've been holding onto. I might have to patch it up a little and we'll have to probably hit Watoga to get me a few lead lined mods for my BOS T-60 but we should be okay.
Have you started the scout quests yet?
I can't help it there's so many cute girls/bois out there that need so much luvs and I want them to want me to give it to them.
The music helps more than you'll ever know....
youtube.com/watch?v=oVfhLHUM0H8

Attached: mfw alternative girls.gif (400x288, 961K)

of course you don't feel anything but for me it crates a sense of darkness and despair it takes me to a void i can feel the music in my soul it speaks to me it's what my emotions would sound like I can't possibly relate to that boring empty cooky cutter vocal shit you call music m.youtube.com/watch?v=qySig9zvd5c

Attached: __annie_leonhardt_shingeki_no_kyojin_drawn_by_hyp__bbd77634c05a3a447682f9b81d86c4c6.jpg (727x1029, 360K)

>for me it crates a sense of darkness and despair
>it takes me to a void
>it's what my emotions would sound like
>complains about edge

Attached: 85DE49266EC74BA3A5ED076AF16B6DF12420000003637C060AC.jpg (393x395, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s9pWx1AY4Mo

what do you guys think about this?

Not my cup of tea at all. Very experimental in the beginning and there's no motion in the music. It just seems flat even when you get to the vocals.
2/10
Sorry mexibro :(
youtube.com/watch?v=63O4vbH9ohk

Attached: 1509484978993.jpg (406x406, 42K)

Nope. Not really sure how to either.

I'll take you there and we'll get you started. You can get the adorable scout outfit.

lmao, yea i just like to hear something bland when im high ass chit. and i love the experimental parts idk. but the you posted blink182 so i cant be mad @ u. on yah

Here's another for you then.
There's no way you haven't heard this band but the song is kinda obscure. Wasn't very popular.
Listened to it on more than one occasion while fighting with my gf.
youtube.com/watch?v=iup_tqeZsus

Attached: 1482674232244.png (645x597, 286K)

Nice! You know I never was a boy scout, I wonder what I missed out on...

I accidentally blank posted.
You missed out on a lot of neat skills about plants and animals.
I'm working on my herpetology badge and my entomology badge right now and I've already passed the exams for herpetology and mammalogy (doing it for my 4th badge) because I was in the scouts herpetology was easy as h*ck ^_^

this thread has gone full faggot rn fr. all i see are homos

>You missed out on a lot
Heck, man I missed out on so much. I've never camped, don't know how to ride a bike, can't swim, heccc.

im sorry bro you seem chill. but i just cant imagine an old ass 28 yo ass going to his room to put this music at top volume and punching the wall n shit after fighing with his girlfriend. no disrespect rlly man

You really did. I'll teach you bushcraft one day and I'll even teach you how to swim but the bike is all you bro. I'm all down for dadding out but I ain't gonna teach a grown ass man how to ride a bike no offense. It just seems kind of weird. I mean I've taught my black friends how to swim but never how to ride a bike.....only how to steal one.
>i just cant imagine an old ass 28 yo ass going to his room to put this music at top volume and punching the wall n shit after fighing with his girlfriend
Yeah not what I do m8. I've got headphones and when I fight with my wife we're pretty civil about it. Sometimes we get heated but I got out of punching shit with my ex wife.
Picture it more like this.
I'm a 28 year old man who wakes up every morning at 6am and puts this on full blast to get me ready for work.
youtube.com/watch?v=fFYKkneOD1w
Then when I get to work I go body bob in the parking lot with my pop punk work friend Tina making everyone uncomfortable with our intimacy to this song.
Once I get into the office this song hits my playlist to start my teams day.
youtube.com/watch?v=SleFHBDZb8k
Everyone on my team bobs out while working to different pop punk songs on my playlist throughout the day.
When certain songs play and it's really boring I'll stand up and get down at my desk while supervising my team (sure I look pretty weird but nobody finds it odd anymore).
When I get off work I play this song on my way home.
Sure when I have headphones in public I'll get into it and sometimes I can get other people to dance with me when I'm singing which is fun but it's usually other almost 30 dudes that remember the music.
The stuff I remember feeling while listening to this style of music takes me back to some of the best times in my life. A feeling I'm trying to keep burning to keep me alive.

Attached: tom ill kiss you.gif (500x281, 1.53M)

youtube.com/watch?v=FBdH6kigRiA
gay guitar pop thing that is infinitely better than anything you posted because it is scottish

>You really did.
:(
>I'll teach you bushcraft one day
Cool.
>I'll even teach you how to swim
I'll warn you my friends have all tried and failed.
>I'm all down for dadding out
Lol, I bet I'd be fun.
>I ain't gonna teach a grown ass man how to ride a bike no offense.
I don't mind.

aaa hecc I should be making a presentation for work right now but I'm not..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l1IVZpk_rVo

damn this turned really deep rally fast. to each his own. people dont like some of the music i listen so i can relate. but you are still a faggot sorry

it's different because it's really how I feel your pop punk faggotry is cheap edge it has no real meaning behind it it's hollow much like you

Attached: Bloodcrazed+fiends+_13c48525ca55e13f4e171a6a73a8d76b.jpg (1000x563, 174K)