Provide:
>age
>sex (not gender)
>height
>weight
>race
>religion
>opinions on the JQ
Best person can be my gf, or anyone, I don't know.

Attached: e025d30d461d109cc89bb9b8098e41dc.png (2507x3541, 1.55M)

Hey fuck you I already had a gf application thread up. Find your own board.

age - emacs
sex (not gender) - emacs
height - emacs
weight - emacs
race - emacs
religion - emacs
opinions on the JQ - emacs

>age nigger
>sex (not gender) nigger
>height nigger
>weight nigger
>race nigger
>religion nigger
>opinions on the JQ nigger

Age - 20
Sex- female
Height- 5'6
Weight- 130 -135 pounds
Race- white
Relgion- agnostic
Opinions on the JQ- well I'm probably part Jewish so I can't hate them too much and I've met some I've liked before. No group of people is all the same. But I'm general the ones in hollywood/ politics seem really whiny and can't take criticism. Also I'm critical of Israel.

man I wish I had a gf

Attached: 1558029216508.jpg (1080x1269, 107K)

You’re still posting Yuri?

I just post the girls that look the cutest to me even 3d ones if they look especially nerdy or just not like a basic bitch

Attached: 1558039883127.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Be my gf

Lol you don't even know if she has a good job/ education.

>opinions on the JQ
anti-Semitic opinion: discarded

Attached: trashman.jpg (270x270, 11K)

very bad post, Andy.

Attached: 1466786523386.jpg (600x740, 261K)

You don't happen to live in north carolina do you?

I have a good enough job to support a family and I get free health insurance for my dependents, idgaf

No but planes exist

Somehow, I feel like I should know a little more about you before I risk anything and give you my burner email. You could be an autistic incel or FBI dude for all I know. Tell me more about yourself.

I'm probably autistic but not an incel. I work full time as an elechicken, not an FBI dude although I do look good in a suit. I'm 26 years old and when i'm not at work i'm reading sci-fi books, watching classic movies, or trying my hand at woodworking/working on cars. I'm relatively apolitical and some would consider me sheltered.

Skills include being able to operate a scissor lift + forklift and cooking omelettes

Attached: gag.png (459x415, 308K)

Well I just got an AA degree last week and am currently applying to places so I don't have anything really interesting to say about a job. In my spare time I volunteer as a museum tour guide, take belly dance classes ( although I might stop if I get a job that makes it not fit into my schedule anymore), write stuff, and play with my pet rabbit.
> I'm probably autistic but not an incel.
Pretty much same. I was homeschooled until highschool, currently have only one real irl friend and don't drive ( I take the bus in a large city) so I pretty much live like an autist.
> I'm relatively apolitical
Some of my opinions are conservative, some liberal, but I'm generally right wing leaning.
> and some would consider me sheltered
I'm a weird blend of sheltered and um, non sheltered. Again, homeschooled until highschool with few friends. But I lost my virginity to a former teacher the summer after graduating HS and seduced him. I also have a druggie sister and live in a neighborhood that's had shootings/ prostitution so not reeeally sheltered.

sex (not gender): male
height: 195cm
weight: 70kg
race: mostly amerindian genes
religion: christian
opinions on the JQ: whats a jq

>But I lost my virginity to a former teacher the summer after graduating HS and seduced him.
So you're down to fuck then.

I live thousands of miles away in Texas but if you want a blue collar daddy bf then I'm your guy

Attached: 1555538139484.jpg (293x301, 45K)

> So you're down to fuck then.
That's what's weird about me, or one of the things. Even though I fucked one of my teachers I'm not a really slutty or horny person. I've only had one sexual partner and I only want to screw people I really love.
> I live thousands of miles away in Texas
Yikes dude, that's far. But I appreciate your interest.

>Yikes dude, that's far. But I appreciate your interest.

Attached: 7E7A705EF74941899DDF246A6B6F72FE.png (970x542, 420K)

I'm sorry. :(
Honestly you could probably do better anyways.

>Honestly you could probably do better anyways.
If that was true I'd have a gf by now

You just gotta have confidence and keep it real with women. Not a dick or push over, just genuine and know when to stand up for yourself. And honestly, you don't need a woman to complete you regardless.

I have trouble "breaking the ice"/meeting women to begin with.
>And honestly, you don't need a woman to complete you regardless.
That's what power tools and alcohol are for.

It is hard to meet people. I struggle with that too.

I cant even meet anyone on dating apps, no matter how much confidence I have.

Attached: y00qsa5jafg21_0.jpg (960x825, 67K)

I feel like dating apps would be hell for a man. Women just use them to pump up their self esteem alot of the time.

I dont know how else to meet ladies. Bars and nightclubs are just as bad if not worse.

Yeah I wouldn't bother trying to find people there even if I was old enough to go. It just seems vapid. I don't know how to meet people either. :(

Ya can't even make friends huh

Attached: 1556672091172.png (650x650, 400K)

Bump for you

tits/feet or gtfo

nigger
1000 meter
50 kg
arctic fox
tengriism
ama