Daily reminder that the average age of a human was 30 years in the paleolithic era

daily reminder that the average age of a human was 30 years in the paleolithic era

Attached: (987).jpg (916x601, 112K)

reminder that up your ass faggot

daily reminder that china has the second highest gdp (nominal) and the first highest gdp (ppp).

reminder humans were food in the paleolithic

average human from the paleolithic era here youre wrong btw

daily reminder that there was no war in the paleolithic era

Attached: (148).jpg (850x1120, 113K)

dangit.

Attached: (568).jpg (1000x1000, 291K)

daily reminder that 70000 years ago people almost went extinct

daily reminder that the most recent common ancestor for all people was estimated to be at 300bc

Attached: (933).jpg (1200x1044, 851K)

I feel like that average is probably so low because of high infant mortality instead of short lifespans but that's just guess

daily reminder that akari akaza is 153 cm tall

Attached: (514).jpg (724x847, 230K)

that was the average accounting for infant mortality

Attached: (14).gif (640x360, 337K)

the war against nature
we won when we destroyed the ecosystem

daily reminder that akara (forgot her surname)is based and redpeelled

daily reminder that the bell curve follows the equation e^(-x^2)/√π if the mean is zero and the standard deviation is one.

daily reminder that it is not to late to avoid the worst effects of global warming and that believing it is the apocalypse is as counter productive as climate change denial
yes

daily reminder that pi is exactly equal to the √(6 times the zeta function)

daily reminder that the most common reason for suicide among trans people is breaking up with whom they love.

daily reminder that the trans suicide rate is primarily caused by lack of social support as they are frequently ostracized by their family members after coming out. and they less likely to get a job because they are sexually minorities , and that conservative leaning communities generally have higher suicide rates overall (including for straight people ) compared to liberal communities .

daily reminder that people are the last members of the genus homo

daily reminder that there is scientific debate on whether or not homo neanderthalis was a sub-species or species.

daily reminder that homo heidelbergensis was the ancestor for humans and neanderthals

daily reminder that the sum of the nth dimensional volume of all even dimensional unit spheres is equal to e^pi

daily reminder that the radius of an nth dimensional sphere between the four spheres of an nth dimensional cube with length 2 lined with nth dimensional spheres is greater than 1 if n is < 4

daily reminder that the reiman zeta function can be analytically continued with use of the eta function and can moved to all x not equal to 0 by raminujan summation

daily reminder that you can continue the summation function to divergent series and it can give useful results in quantum mechanics

daily reminder that mozart was born in asutria

daily reminder that the measure of something is equal to the space it takes up in measure theory and that the measure of the set of all rational numbers is 0

whats asutria

daily reminder that heratibility of g is around 50% and it increases with age

austria is a country in europe that a large amount of musicians came from

daily reminder that the heritability of g is lower among low income families and minorities.

please stop aae all these facts are making my brain too big stop it stop stop stop

Attached: superthumb (1).jpg (300x250, 8K)

daily reminder that the raw scores for iq tests are increasing so that if people were normed to a previous generations scores they would score significantly higher iqs. this is called the flyn effect

Daily reminder that Cattell–Horn–Carroll theory is the most accepted theory for general intelligence

daily reminder that black people are more likely to report violent crimes

daily reminder that native americans are the least likely to report property crimes

Attached: (626).jpg (512x512, 45K)

daily reminder that Christians are the most oppressed religious group worldwide

I'd like to hear a psychology related fact please

Attached: olivia affectionate.png (453x557, 228K)

daily reminder that Rankine is analogous to kelvin but with Fahrenheit degrees instead of celcious degrees .
I'm tired of keeping every random piece of information I know locked inside of my head though

daily reminder that the pizza is aggressive

daily reminder that the openness to experience in the five factor model for personality traits is the only personality trait that has a positive correlation with Iq

I'm going to eat brb

Jow Forums is educational

Attached: d668fb890a57ea2f2aa56523f2369f871268584890_full.png (640x364, 114K)

I guess that makes sense

Daily reminder that schizoid personality disorder Is a type A personality disorder

daily reminder that there is a function that can give a primality certificate

I just googled that and found that I've actually been a full-on schizoid for the past 5 years

Attached: olivia sad 1.png (1280x720, 421K)

daily reminder that for any prime p
mod(a^p +1 ,a) = 1

daily reminder that people without psychology degrees are not able to diagnose others and that if you are worried about having a mental disorder then you should see a psychologist

daily reminder that albino people are hunted by some african witch doctors because they believe they have special powers

daily reminder that Ethiopia is the world's biggest exporter of frankincense and myrrh

I know there are at least a few things wrong with me, but as you said I can't diagnose anything just yet
>if you are worried about having a mental disorder then you should see a psychologist
I'll take your advice

Attached: olivia thumbs up.png (768x592, 405K)

daily reminder that community Awra Amba is currently being ostracized by Muslims and Christians in ethiopia due to their founder's ideas that women should have equal rights, that a community doesn't need religious segregation , that men and women should only be allowed to marry at age 18, and there should be universal education

ok that's probably good.

daily reminder that liberia is the worlds second largest flag of convenience

daily reminder that there are about as many intersex people as there are redhaired people in the world

daily reminder that the most common known cause of mental retardation is fragile x syndrome
>that men and women should only be allowed to marry at age 18
* 18 or older

daily reminder that oatmeal has a good serving of beta-glucan fiber and it is recommended that you get 10 grams of beta-glucan fiber a day

daily reminder that the united state's longest current running air force operation is "operation Christmas drop" where the united states airforce preforms air drops of presents and food supplies near citizens of the federated states of Micronesia

daily reminder that there is an open borders policy between the US and the federated states of Micronesia

daily reminder that citizens of the united federations of micronesia are allowed to join the US army

daily reminder that Aristotle thought that northern europeans were too stupid to rule themselves.

daily reminder that Aristotle was the founding father of biology

daily reminder that Alexander Hamilton died in a duel

it still is 30 in somalia or afghanistan or something

daily reminder that among the founding fathers there were only 2 anti clerical Christians and zero deists* and the rest of them were protestants, Catholics (2) , and Anglicans **.

* if you count thomas paine then there was one deist, but he is usually not counted as a founding father because he did not sign any of the four most influential documents (continental association , decoration of independence , articles of confederation, and constitution .)
oof
** the numbers may vary as some scholars think that some of the fathers could be considered theistic rationalists

daily reminder that there was only one founding father who signed all 4 of the most influential documents

daily reminder that edgar allen poe invented detective fiction

daily reminder that ghengis kahn has the world record for most children fathered (over 2000) and that 0.5% of the world population is a direct descendant of ghengis kahn

daily reminder that ghengis kahn ruled over the largest continuous mass of land

daily reminder that monkeys were considered a delicacy in china and were eaten regularly before it was outlawed by the communist government

daily reminder that i will rule over the world one day and everyone on b*nt will be judged by me

daily reminder that I'm done with this thread

I got bored listing random facts that I remembered

>paleolithic era
I'm supposed to feel related to that "human"

Attached: 1554666939083.jpg (396x385, 61K)

It was good, thanks.

reminder that there definitely was war in the paleolithic era, it's just that the scale was smaller. Cavemen were still people, and politics is intrinsic to humanity

cool facts
were all of these off the top of your head?

Attached: _akaza_akari_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_codemofel_1c7a762d623414482de3b940105c8869.png (750x1100, 448K)

that can't be right
that would mean they would have to be living into their 60s

Attached: ahh.jpg (300x423, 47K)

wut

Attached: 1517004821080.jpg (359x347, 37K)

noooo i had a LOL id but it's gone

in order for the average age to be coming out as 30
people would have to be living that long a lot
how do you do that under such physical duress and malnutrition ffs

Attached: fluffy kyouko.png (600x600, 187K)

but why did you say they would have to be living into their 60s

if there are just as many children as old men in the world, in order for the average age to balance out to 30, people would have to be living into their 60s on a regular basis

Attached: Hongeasy.jpg (935x553, 181K)

oh
he probably meant life expectancy