More Storytime Crap

>Be me
>Walk up to this
>Guy says if I don’t suck his feminine cock he will slit my throat with his knife
What do Jow Forums?

Attached: 1C8E600E-AC8F-4485-94A2-218F21771241.png (735x1400, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/6vD5jB8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell him it's a nice plastic knife then bend him over the window and fuck him silly in front of the whole neigborhood.

wake up again in the real world

Based
But you can’t wake up because this is the real world.

cartoons don't do that in the real world

Alright, then you can’t wake up from Cartoon World, so you are forced to make a decision.

I pull out my eraser and redraw a vagina on him/her
then I shove it out the window

Would you fuck the pussy then?

hell no
I'm not gay

Nigga what?
You literally replaced the dick with a pussy, therefore it’s no longer gay.

Attached: 49694989-29EB-4F55-A45E-9A24B86CAAD1.png (624x534, 208K)

so do doctors
Its still gay to fuck what was born a man

But this is Cartoon World. In this world anything is possible, so fucking them with a pussy wouldn’t be gay.

it would because I would know

Would you just be friends with them then and not have sex with them?

I pushed him out the window
he dead now

What if he landed on a mattress?

then hes lucky

Well this was interesting to talk about sucking a trap’s dick and the ways to avoid it.

for u

Why did you bump this?

ask him why is his cock burnt

I beat him up. We are both twinks, so I think I have a good shot.

jump off a roof

I think that’s supposed to be censoring.
What would you do after beating him up?
You can’t escape, the door is locked and the window is locked as well.

>What would you do after beating him up?
Hum, nothing. I would escape and leave him be I guess :)

why would I suck censored cock?

he's got a knife, dumb macaco, odds are in his favor

Well if you saw it in person it probably wouldn’t be censored.
Very anticlimactic I thought you would become friends with him or something.

You have a good point, it might be too dangerous to fight him... I guess I could just suck his cock like he wants then, it isn't that big of a deal :)

Would you become best friends with him afterwards?

Sure! but he has to stop threatening me, that's very rude.

I tell his girlfriend he's cheating on her.

Pretend to tie shoe and pull out gun and shoot him

Alright, I think he would stop. What would you do with your new friend?
He has a girlfriend?
That’s based.

>take advantage of the fact he's using both his hands to lift his skirt up
>strike
>use my right hand to punch him in the gut
>then use my left hand to steal his cool knife
>afterwards I'd push down him into the corner and point the knife at his throat
>tell him he could have just politely asked for a bj and I'd be happy to oblige
>then use the knife to cut his panties off fondle his balls and tease the tip of his penis
>afterwards I'd pull his foreskin back and slowly lick his exposed head and then start taking it in the back of my throat then increase speed till he shoots his delicious femboy cum
>then as he gets up to try and leave I'd grab him by the shoulder telling him we aren't done yet and that he won't get his cool knife back till he does something for me
>he looks scared knowing he's not in charge anymore but that's got me throbbing
>pull down pants and tell him to get down on his knees and start licking and fingering my asshole
>good thing I'm wearing a jock strap today
>once I'm loosened up a little I'd order him to sit down and I jerk him off till gets hard again
>finally I’d slip it in and start riding his cock with my thick muscular glutes weighing him down
>tell him to use his cute feminine hands to stroke my shaft reminding him I’ve got the knife still
>starting using his cock to hit my prostate over and over till he shoots a second load up my ass
>cum buckets all over his face and body with one final grunt
>tell him he can go wash and dry his cloths in the wash room and then take a shower
>pleasantly watch as he nervously walks around my house naked and freshens up
>leave his knife on the kitchen table and tell him to leave
>as he rushes out the front door I make sure to walk out on porch and yell “see ya later faggot!”
Pretty gud morning desu.

Attached: TF2 solider.jpg (1080x1440, 256K)

>I tell his girlfriend he's cheating on her.
Wait WTF? Now I feel used but even worse he apparently risked breaking some poor girls heart. Now I'm really gonna beat that little faggot black and blue. If only I had know before fucking him.

Attached: tf2 soldier sad.jpg (455x453, 133K)

Very descriptive, I’ll give you that.

It sure did took me a long time to type out so thanks.

Would you and the boy become friends if he apparently didn’t have a girlfriend?

Probably not, he still intruded on my property and attempted to rape me thinking I'd be an easy target. That's not exactly the qualities of a good person but a creep, I probably should have called the police on him too honestly. I hope I'm his last victim.

Attached: tf2 soldier angry.png (600x600, 239K)

Do you think he will reform in prison?

>rapist
>reformed
Umm no, shop lifters and on rare occasions murders can be reformed into good people given the right circumstances. I don't think there is such a thing as a reformed rapist but maybe he'll be an exception, I hope he doesn't try abusing his cell mates because they may not be as swift and cunning as I.
Frankly I don't believe putting a bunch of outlaws into one big area behind a gate/wall is the best way to help them reform period, they should be put in solitary confinement and only allowed out under supervision of staff that way instead of conversing with other juveniles, thugs, and other such scum they actually are left mostly alone with nothing but their thoughts where they can reflect on their wrongs and hopefully better themselves. I also believe prisons should do more to actually uplift these people by profiting education so they could possible walk out changed with skills to keep them off the streets.
I'll be sure to write a letter to the judge and request solitary for him. Fun fact I'm actually a volunteer at the local prison for a charity called "second chances for the youth and disfranchised" but we just call it SCY for short. It's a lot of hard work but it's worth it when I see people who thought there was no hope turn their lives around for the better so I'll probably run into that weird faggot again if he's sent to State Side.
The United States is dumb when it comes to these issues.

Attached: TF2 Soldier pixel art.jpg (750x1200, 67K)

If he did reform in prison, and he wanted to be friends with you now, what would you do?

be you be faggot eat shit die
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z

pour glue in my mouth
suck his dick
form perfect seal around his dick
now he can never remove his dick from my mouth

>Be Fagmark
>85-90% of bad posts is you
>try to make others look stupid
I know you live on Funen pal.

Well don't mind if i do

Attached: 1541369163071.jpg (574x574, 40K)

How would you eat then?
Are you the Canadian Gayposter?

Nope, just another fucking leaf

sure thing pal, sure thing
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z

Alright then.
Why you phonepost from Funen then?

why are you a fagposter elliot?
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z

We'll see, I'm still gonna beat the shit out of him for cheating on his partner though.

I’m not Elliot, I don’t know why you think I’m him.

Don’t know why you keep thinking I’m Elliot Fagmark, but go ahead and continue thinking that I am while you go and spam threads with your shitty posts. Literally nobody likes you here.

k retard, let's see here... elliot rodger is obsessed with the canadian fagposter, and it seems you are as well right here and elliot rodger is a phoneposter, just like you, if we look at your filenames and his filenames, and don't forget that both your writing styles denote phoneposting, capitalization, punctuation, implying phoneposting autocorrect, and elliot was also active at this time in the pastebin threads, shall i get the archive links as well?

And you’re hiding behind another proxy like the retard you are. Yeah that’s very nice how you are completely avoiding bans. I hope a storm destroys Funen with you in it.

here you go pal, made one just for you
pastebin.com/6vD5jB8Y

>still seething over this
Tell me Fagmark, who hurt you today? You're clearly are trying to beg for attention for something.

why are you a secret fagposter

Lole at him, then punch his windpipe.
Nobody can get into action after having his wind taken from him.
Then reverse rape.

I would run the fuck away, why? Because weird shit happening every day.

Attached: akari spin 3.gif (340x296, 165K)

flieg

Attached: 1558410757517s.jpg (125x80, 1K)