Nationalism is a great thing. Just love for ones country. A true meaning of life

Nationalism is a great thing. Just love for ones country. A true meaning of life.

Attached: 20190515_171722.jpg (1080x570, 236K)

you're telling me

I gave up on nationalism when I realized pretty much all other white people literally don't care about our race going extinct

Attached: johanliebert_monster_3.jpg (350x269, 21K)

the meaning of life is to love your country?

same

lol cringe and bluepilled desu

nations are a myths, there are only spectrums of people
fuck the state, and fuck the nation

Attached: 1541524619795.jpg (2360x1560, 197K)

I honestly have no other reason my reason to do good is for my country.

A nation is more than the country or its government

weak

then your good works are dead. Pray to God and He will write His commandments on your heart and then you will have a new reason to do good.

Attached: famous-bible-scriptures.jpg (650x404, 76K)

and fuck you, parasite

wrong. A nation is a concept that leftists put in your mind to make you accept war with others and dying for the bourgeoisie.
A nation is nothing but arbitrary people and culture mixed together in an arbitrary line.

truth hurts i guess.

YIKES!

france needs to balkanize tbqh

I'm so glad whitoids are going extinct

Well it's not like people in the old days gave a damn about nationalism. Kings ruled over land, not people, and identity was usually tied to ethnicity, religion, and geographic location. Nationalism is a new concept.

this ^
Nationalism is a concept brought by the left during the XVIII century
Before people werent concerned by this nation shit, they were just dealing with others from the same geographical location and they shared their culture and their language with people living around.

But in this modern world, people killed all geographical cultures because states are too strong, and then they complain about being "extinguished" or some shit. They think nationalism is the solution while it's the exact cause that lead to the problem they try to fight.

A lot of leftists nowadays don't want the nation to exist though.

yeah because they were intelligent enough to realize it was the worst idea ever
and they started going against it in the XIX century

Epic

Tudman needed to lure alijo across the river. Twice.

>not just loving urself
Truely spookedpilled

>flag
you're one to talk

Have no fear. I will lead our people unto a new golden age. With Taco Bell on Mars!