/brit/

"the bile and the racism he spouts out in this country is far more damaging than a bit of milkshake to his front."

Attached: yas.png (1048x1164, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNM-L5zZQto
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7049549/Great-Big-Fat-Gypsy-gallop-Hundreds-travellers-descend-West-Wickham-annual-horse-fair.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POO

Literally just ate a banana. Reckon we should enter into a political union with Gabon

trains lads

Attached: Class 390 Virgin 1.jpg (473x315, 66K)

rorke still seething about a little bit of dairy

>dairy based products
Why does leftypol say this?

Tenterden is a town with a large conservation area in the Ashford District of Kent, England. It stands on the edge of the remnant forest The Weald, overlooking the valley of the River Rother. It was a member of the Cinque Ports Confederation. Its riverside today is not navigable to large vessels and its status as a wool manufacturing centre has been lost. Tenterden has several voluntary organisations, some of which are listed below, seven large or very old public houses within its area and has long distance walking and cycling routes within its boundaries.

Attached: Capture.png (282x21, 1020)

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T THROW MILKSHAKES AT RORKES

Attached: shoyu.png (644x800, 15K)

These cause motion sickness lmao, the Swiss have turned off the tilt feature

Attached: c1.jpg (242x227, 29K)

>complete and utter cockwombles

Attached: soy.jpg (640x640, 166K)

What shall I have for dindins lads:
>The salmon I've been prepping since yesterday, maybe put it in a cheeky fried rice
>Charlie Bigham's meatballs al forno
>Tin o' Baxters soup

daily reminder: it's monday

Remember when the British government murdered poor little Alfie Evans

Actually just breathed in some air. Other countries breathe air so basically fuck Britain just settle it with niggers from The Gambia from top to bottom pack em in!

did the man get a dairy product thrown at him

high speed 2 will never be finished

thanks cameron

Leftypol still trying to muster an original thought

Have the salmon before it goes off, lad.

just stared at a can of stella for a few minutes wondering wether to drink tonight
finally decided not to

Still can't wrap my head around the fact that some researches said it's good for a 3 year old child to transition. Clown world.

The air you just breathed in? It was probably in a negro's lungs at one point or another

Rorke thinks he's going to institute a millennia-long Reich, exterminate World Jewry once and for all, expel every non-Ayran from Europe, utterly eradicate cultural Marxism across the planet, and usher in an unchecked period of Ayran Dominance that will take the white man to new worlds across the stars.

But he is TERRIFIED of a 99p Maccies chocolate milkshake.

Attached: 1503873353742.png (431x492, 487K)

Great Britain is literally more homogenous than ever

got called a cockwomble in pret a manger

Apparently this is romantic in Nigeria

>Charlie Bigham's

FOB

Real talk now

As a Swansea fan with Graham Potter leaving, we are actually fucked.

Attached: 8E99FDCA-0F97-4B59-A6AE-A5EA2145D697.png (735x194, 14K)

it's a common tactic to downplay events by being reductive.
>people got mad because a politician just wanted to visit poland

It's been kept dry la. Been salting le moisture out of it

shame really
rail projects are always good but hs2 was stupid from the start
there's no need to connect the outside with london
HS3 should have been built first

Attached: Class 37 DRS.jpg (2048x1536, 656K)

Nobody cares about your opinion saffer.

Attached: 1554372298036.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

whites btfo

Behind every soyboy with a bucket of pleb feed is a massive police and imprisonment infrastructure.

in the near future we will be travelling much more by rail

Nice teeth

Why would true love look me in the eye and lie... Lie...
I thought we'd be together till we die

>29 inch chest

How? Mine was 33" back when I was 10 stone wet through and had never lifted a weight in my life, I was so thin I looked like I had cancer

got called a fucknugget in starbucks

Then have the meatballs. Keep the salmon and soup (as a starter) for tomorrow then.

Absolute STATE of Welsh place names. Anyone want to go to Llandwynechufdfgutfhg?

is cgp grey peak redditcore?

mate just came down off 300ug of 66-FAG-POO have you ever tried it
it’s like an orgasm in my rectum

42 long is the chad size

Attached: 1527619567409.webm (222x400, 1.21M)

what world do these people live in

yes

Andy warhol esque

It beez your own people sumtimes

National High Speed Rail Network WHEN
>Aberdeen to London in 2 hours
Imagine

Anybody mentioning leftypol or rorke below this post will never ever have sex or again if you've already had it

just thought of a new name for leftypol

the cockwombles

>Nice teeth

Attached: 1495573945077.jpg (600x918, 109K)

Don't know about you but I'm very much looking forward to the end of the world.

Dad and mum have moved to Cardiff for retirement

rorke getting absolutely dominated, there's no escape for him this time around

>GAME OF THRONES IS ON

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 71K)

is that elisabeth olsen

Attached: noSjrv5v_o.jpg (3333x5000, 1.96M)

I've got bachelor's degree in the gastronomic sciences, I think I know what I'm talking about, lad.

no where near it mate

Attached: 1534017890053.png (460x380, 144K)

I’ve unironically got male mode proportions being 6’2 with 40 inch chest and 28 inch waist

might go for a walk soon

Attached: Robert McGregor (1847–1922) Fisherfolk.jpg (944x599, 66K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7049549/Great-Big-Fat-Gypsy-gallop-Hundreds-travellers-descend-West-Wickham-annual-horse-fair.html

which one of these specimens is you, mikey?
weird how they all kind of look the same.
maybe it's just the awful cheap fashion and haircuts that make it seem that way.
why do you all pull jeans up over your massive gut? doesn't even seem exclusive to the women.
they all seem to have square shaped faces and dead looking eyes.
who do you get to do all your fake tans, or you just get around and do each other in the caravan?

honestly fascinated in your culture.

Jack White in the rock n roll hall of fame when lads?

>The White Stripes
>Solo stuff
>The raconteurs

The singlehand saviour of modern Rock n roll simple as

Attached: jack white.jpg (520x405, 32K)

enjoy league one bro

126 days to go!

you nonced your niece and claimed you were mentally disabled

Liverpool to Hull when

>28 inch waist

you could use a decent meal lad

If a leftypol runt tried to lob a shake at me? Oh boy...

*Identify assailant as leftypol via BMI, below-average height and indicators of malnourishment and excessive oestrogen from 30 yards*
*Alter my pathing to avoid children and the vulnerable*
*As leftypol approaches I begin spinning at dizzying speeds*
*As he throws, adjust my rpm to match inbound projectile*
*Catch the shake in time with my movement*
*Spin once more with shake in hand and release it back at the attacker at speeds in excess of 100mph*
*Frozen dairy beverage connects with leftypols skull, instantly obliterating it, sending skull fragments, grey matter and milkshake in all directions*

That's how I'd do it anyway

>Shooting few non corrupt MPs to death for pointing out the flaws of leave campaigns gets you a prison sentence that's swept under the rug
>Chucking milkshakes is assault and we should be outraged

Someone better pick up the phone, because I fucking called it.

>soys use an overbulked imprisonment infrastructure

Bit mean on the Dixies there laaa

is google broken

Attached: 983.png (469x190, 41K)

gastronomic sciences

I don't know lad, I have just always been very, very thin. Unironically I may have Marfan's Syndrome.

I've now checked all the websites, even the mens suits sections for the thinnest of clientele (Topman, Burton, River Island etc) and can safely say that suit jackets / waistcoats for a 29 inch chest simply do not exist.

So I am now genuinely going to have to consider getting a custom made suit. How much is this going to run me? I thought custom suits were the things that rich business men get? I can potentially afford several hundred quid, like £400 maybe, but I can't pay £3,000 for a fucking suit.

Attached: IMG00210-20150510-1256 copy.jpg (1600x1200, 297K)

Attached: sakaupmw9fv21.png (934x1134, 1.23M)

what happened to tomboys and protopoofs
why do they have to make things such a bizarre "oh no! you're not a tomboy, you're just a boy trapped in a girls body!!" and "oh you're not just an effeminate man, you're a woman stuck in a man's body!!"
and then they give them loads of pills

stupid

Attached: 1558238481929.webm (960x540, 1.69M)

A real screecher

just applied for a call center job to do over the summer uni break

he's incredibly mediocre

unironically find the prospect of hs2 very thrilling

wtf he looks like my ex boyfriend so weird

holy FUCK

nothing can be self caused. because there would be neither cause nor effect. The cause would be the cause of the cause since the cause would be the effect. the cause in actual fact relies on its effect to be a cause, if they are one and the same, then neither has the other.

nothing can be caused by something else. if there were an absolute difference between cause and effect, temporarily they cannot overlap. If they overlapped either cause did not actually cause the effect or the two were at sometime the same in which case the cause and effect would be the same and both would dissipate as concepts. Hence for the cause and the effect to be different they must be separate in identity and in time. However if they never meet in time or identity, then either sometihng intermediate links them (in which case is the cause the cause?) and an infinite regress applies to the gap between them - or the cause is simply not the cause because of the infitesmal gap between them.

The cause cannot be both the same as the effect and different. This would not only require the absurdity of a thing bringing about and simultaneously not bringing about its effect, but it would also need a third cause which links the self-causing and other-causing causal powers together to link the cause and effect (and this third power would suffer from all the same problems causes do and it would be subject to another absurd infinite regress or paradox).

Lastly it is not possible that effects arise without cause. This is plainly contradicted by the regularity we observe in the universe. It also denies the very definitional aspect of an effect, for effects cannot exist without causes by relation.

So ugly and chubby lool

for din dins tonight:
tesco microwave chicken korma
2 slices of bread and butter

imagine paying money for that

Not a jot or tittle

Fuck off u 3 chord prick

I can get to Birmingham 14 minutes quicker? Sign me up? Sign countless billions of taxpayers money up too!

>Sending anyone to Hull

Jesus man, cool off, we haven't even left the ECJ yet.

Bet you thought this post was really funny and clever before you posted it didn't you lmao.
utter cockwomble

Attached: 1546201145776.png (431x492, 297K)

bit more than 14 mins

NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

what the FUCK