Try to differentiate between the real voice vs AI generated voice and post your results

fakejoerogan.com/

try to differentiate between the real voice vs AI generated voice and post your results

Fake videos are getting more and more sophisticated each passing day, and even now fake videos have almost the same quality already. It is interesting how absolutely nobody has an idea how to prevent this technology to disrupt the world of politics in the future. Everybody, even the really smart folks, have no idea what to do against it. Especially when you can barely differentiate between fake and true sources now, what will it look like in a decade? I doubt you can keep up the charade of democracy with this kind of level of technological available.

Attached: 1558352929561.jpg (1536x1536, 342K)

Russia (drumpf) and Cambridge Analytica (brexit) has already proven they can toy with democracy through modern technology and AI, were already fucked

Have sex

Have sex

Easy shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20_13-21-44.png (1427x802, 248K)

7/8, not impressed.

I got all of them right except for bottom row, third from the left. The AI voices are distorted

fuck you NPC assholes

The fake ones sound all disjointed and fucked up, it was easy

Attached: Capture.png (1785x1034, 859K)

I got everyone too except bottom left, his tone sounded kind robotic when he said "less" and "injure". I got it right on every single one that actually were robotic though and they were obvious af

>those tabs

Attached: 0303.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Did best.

Attached: 4567879.png (1896x826, 542K)

How are you not impressed? Even though this is brand new technology and even though you were consciously looking for difference between the AI voice vs the real voice, you still got fooled 25% of the time. Imagine in 2 years time when anybody can do to this to anybody's voice, what's stopping people from luring your unsuspecting family members over the phone to a dark alleyway to get robbed and or raped? And now imagine in a decade what's stopping people from creating propaganda using fake footage/audio of politicians using this sort of technology?

Got most wrong. Does this have to do with the fact i don't know who this fuck is and that i have not heard him once in my life?

Besides, for some reason the real ones have some awkward gemination.

>Raiden, are you receiving? We're still here.
Absolutely based.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

>luring your unsuspecting family members over the phone

probably some authentication technology that's even better than the AI voice

it's quite easy since humans tend to slur their speech or overemphasize the sounds of words, you can hear the background noise in some them too

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-20 Faux Rogan.png (1759x847, 321K)

I got 8/8 correct. The fake ones have this very noticeable warbling and fluctuating tone.

wear headphones

So far, I've gotten 4/4 correct. To the untrained ear, it sounds legit, but if you listen carefully, there are some slight audio distortions you can make out in the faux Rogans.

I got 3 wrong

Lol posting results mean nothing cuz you can switch answers freely.

I do. The sound is all weird on both, the only difference i notice is that the actual dude makes more inflections than the machine.

I got 2 correct and then 4 correct on the second run. I'm drunk and schizophrenic tho

Attached: 1543652771576.gif (554x400, 238K)

4/8

We are now living in a time where you can doctor text, image, audio and video information convincingly by pretty much whomever and probably at a cheap cost.

Who's going to create the first Trump's state of the Union address where he states: "We have declared nuclear war with North Korea/Iran. May God bless the United States of America." or "Gas the kikes! Racewar now!"?

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1048, 170K)

>mfw imptrash

Attached: de.jpg (637x637, 66K)

>gay hentai uncensored