Explain to me like I am 12 how the fuck do the Chinese manage to send me a $0...

explain to me like I am 12 how the fuck do the Chinese manage to send me a $0.10 item without paying any shipping whatsoever?

who is the cuck paying for all this?

Attached: 3HnDg02o-tA.jpg (810x1080, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1BLtYGyffc
washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/wp/2014/09/12/the-postal-service-is-losing-millions-a-year-to-help-you-buy-cheap-stuff-from-china/?utm_term=.db5d8e314892
fortune.com/2015/03/11/united-nations-subsidy-chinese-shipping/
upu.int/en/the-upu/the-upu.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/2-5mm-phillips-head-tapping-screw_1535394703.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.1.7490ff01WplnFs
usdebtclock.org/
upu.int/en/activities/terminal-dues-and-transit-charges/about-terminal-dues-and-transit-charges.html
npr.org/sections/money/2018/08/01/634737852/episode-857-the-postal-illuminati
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cheap boats no air ship

Cheap != $0.00 you imbecile

gtfo of any comment section, we alredy have too much retardism here on the net

fuck you

the chinks probably made 100x the cost of the shipping and the item from selling your data.

>Romania
>Commenting on a serious board
gtfo!

Attached: 264b1b24-11d4-4fda-cf40-10ee9fd54928_ProductImage_PT01_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

There are 2 options.
Either they are making a profit elsewhere, (e.g. selling data, laundering money, etc).
Or they don't care about making a profit, and only care about growth and market dominance (the Amazon strategy).

>money laundering
>earning feedback on whatever selling platform
>hoping you'll buy bulk shit rather than one $0.77 key chain
>tax evasion via business "losses"

There's plenty of reasons to do it, I think the most obvious is just financial Jewry to make their business look better on paper when only looking at curated numbers like total sales

Trade agreements and subsidies from the Chinese government that give Chinese companies cheap to nearly free shipping

>who is the cuck paying for all this?

my item came inside a DHL cardbox

who PAID for this shipping?

Sam Hyde

Fuck off spic, I tried beeing nice. Don't you have a cartel execution to attend?

Attached: mommy_triggered.jpg (564x761, 212K)

>Trade agreements and subsidies f
who is paying the fucking subsidies?

Attached: with_jews.jpg (565x555, 90K)

Who that cuck in the pic?

>I tried beeing nice
why don't you suck my dick if you are trying to be nice? you fucking /mlp/ lover!

I would insult your fucking nation but I have zero fucking idea on what you people even look like, but I will assume it is worst than being a fucking nigger

probably me

China

bingo

Attached: 1557397542090.jpg (1024x895, 63K)

The company makes enough money from sales to do a deal with DHL or whoever to ship in quantity rather than specific items.

Im really drunk and it is infuriatingly easy to explain bit I cant

china paying for a international delivery? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO

The seller paid DHL. You paid with your data.

>The company makes enough money from sales to do a deal with DHL
NOPE
it is the american goverment who is paying for all this

nope!
america paid!
cuck nation

Fuck off

it is true and I can prove it!

This spic believes $0.10 is the real price and the chinks send one item at a time

we can't let him keep getting away with this

go on then...

Attached: 747[1].jpg (400x300, 26K)

Based spic

glad you ask
youtube.com/watch?v=c1BLtYGyffc

In the U.S. it's because the U.S. postal service (i.e. the U.S. taxpayers) pay for it.

washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/wp/2014/09/12/the-postal-service-is-losing-millions-a-year-to-help-you-buy-cheap-stuff-from-china/?utm_term=.db5d8e314892

fortune.com/2015/03/11/united-nations-subsidy-chinese-shipping/

upu.int/en/the-upu/the-upu.html

so every time I order a fucking $0.01 screw, USA pays for the shipping

fucking nice!

screws are on the house! I will order a single screw for each and every single home here in Mexico

The government owns all the transportation.

Attached: Cosco-Shipping.jpg (900x600, 326K)

Chinkland subsidizes a lot of their shipping.

alibaba.com/product-detail/2-5mm-phillips-head-tapping-screw_1535394703.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.1.7490ff01WplnFs

They are, though. It's a part of their strategy to become a globally dominating economy.

great, the mods cucked us into Jow Forums

The mods are jews.

>USA pays for the shipping
No. The country receiving the package pays.
I shouldn't have expected a beantard to actually follow my link and read the page.

>A big part of the explanation is a United Nations body called the Universal Postal Union. The UPU helps coordinate rates and standards between nearly every national postal system, and has been a crucial piece of global infrastructure since its founding in 1874 (it was absorbed into the United Nations only in the 20th century). But critics argue that the system now amounts to a subsidy for international shipping from developing countries and net exporters.

>At the heart of the matter is a mixed system of barter and compensation. Postal services within the UPU agree to carry one another’s international letters and small parcels from their point of arrival—say, a port—to their final destinations. They then compensate each other for this service at rates set by the UPU. These are known as terminal dues, and are amended at a UPU congress every four to five years.

In your case, the people paying taxes or supporting your delivery systems in Mexico are.

>In your case, the people paying taxes or supporting your delivery systems in Mexico are.
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you serious nigger?

we don't pay shit

YOU ARE!

YOU ARE PAYING FOR ALL THIS!

Attached: 1539462497721.jpg (950x962, 48K)

usdebtclock.org/

upu.int/en/activities/terminal-dues-and-transit-charges/about-terminal-dues-and-transit-charges.html

Cheap boat shipping and cost may be compensated for by Chinese government

Sage for imptrash

Jow Forums is objectively the worst board, later faggots

Attached: mexiblocks.jpg (728x546, 149K)

yes please get out of Jow Forums and tell your mods to kill themselves and never send Jow Forums thread here anymore

I like your all-inclusive resorts and slutty girls ;^D

People ship fish half way around the world to be processed and shipped back. Shipping is unbelievably cheap for large numbers.

I'm getting everything I own shipped literally across the world at $1200 and I feel ripped off.

This episode explains all the details
npr.org/sections/money/2018/08/01/634737852/episode-857-the-postal-illuminati
tl;rl: When international shipping first started, before it was a big thing, the countries of the world made an agreement to honor the shipping prices of other countries. Now China is in position to take advantage of it, and they are.