Well?

well?

Attached: quote-i-kept-telling-myself-that-all-the-women-in-the-world-weren-t-whores-just-mine-charles-bukowsk (850x400, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I get pussy?

Money my lad

Attached: m3kdgapnnvrz.jpg (850x400, 89K)

Wew lad

This is bant even if you found a good women you would not he with her.

Attached: charles-bukowski-yet-women-good-women-frightened-me-because-quote-on-storemypic-5bc96.png (600x600, 48K)

as an incel i totally relate haha

It didn't take so great a philosopher to realize women are the devil incarnate - guys, as much as frivolous and brazen can get - they live and let die, you can always start over with them and learn from your mistakes whereas girls make the bringing up of your blunders their favorite pastime and roll with it. They own nothing among their faculties that matches the upfront character of the male, so they resort to exhuming old skeletons in the closet and begin to denigrate you day by day until your consciousness can't stand it any longer. You could snap, but that would end up exacerbating her anger, so you bear with it every time she broaches the subject, you try to dodge it, but the catastrophic end is inevitable and you end up throwing a fit with the enormous quantity of pent up anger you've built up till now. The woman weaves a web of fiction around you, coddled you with feigned innocence, pretends to get along with you, but by the time it dawns on you how deep in shit you are, it's all over with your relationship.

Based

Who cares what some old kike says?

>the way you described women is exactly how my dad acted

Women tend to be more homogeneous when it comes to conforming with standards. It's harder to find a non normie girl after all.

Attached: R6Mjbyx.jpg (720x470, 29K)

Ah right, they always have that canned phrase to run through a script when they're cornered "you'll never find a girl like me". Women truly are the real NPCs.

Bruh women are based

They just can't even help mirroring people to create their identity as they are literally unable to form their own opinions, much less thou̶g̶h̶ts.

Attached: x95mf1hxx2721.jpg (1900x1440, 526K)

>Women bad

Attached: 1554966827204.png (500x500, 66K)

Because throwing at you discouraging remarks surely will goad you on through life. Hadn't women been blessed with wombs, they'd likely have gone extinct faster than dinosaurs, mark my words.

The one fucking time I'll call you based.

they can't help it.. it's their ancient firmware programming but yeah they are essentially mindless mental children in adult bodies and they hurl / sling words as if they were magic spells, they don't care what they are saying only whether or not it yields 'results'

Why don't you fuck women user?

Attached: peakhypergamy.jpg (768x936, 161K)

fuck em and chuck em
pay for nothing
never co-habitate
never marry

Attached: wx6n9aeh48t21.png (720x900, 853K)

Based
One offs you pick up from the clubs boys
only way to stay sane

Leo DiCaprio is peak role model material.
The man literally fucks his rotating harem of ~22yo supermodels on his yacht in international waters every night all night and never commits.
You may not do that, but fucken well act like you do. You are the prize.

Attached: landscape-1456692864-elle-leo-index.jpg (768x384, 70K)

well......
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z