Hello earthlings. i am on a mission to investigate this civilizations culture. describe humanity in 3 words...

hello earthlings. i am on a mission to investigate this civilizations culture. describe humanity in 3 words ? what would u say it is?

Attached: 1520573253035.jpg (1280x2062, 286K)

gay as fuck

what is this gay?

you

watch sailor moon

Attached: 1558142689590.gif (600x800, 241K)

that is it! im planning to destroy this planet. they will come in some years. enjoy your last years before we blast your earth away.
nah

Attached: 7897979.png (563x516, 244K)

cmon, you'll learn about humanity more that way.

Attached: oLne-FgT.jpg (1024x628, 111K)

Kill Every Kike

why will this sort of animated media help me know human culture? can normal humans transform that way like in the animu?

but they are working for us

Explain this

if they are strong enough yes.
filename related

Attached: why.png (51x52, 3K)

>hello earthlings. i am on a mission to investigate this civilizations culture. describe humanity in 3 words ? what would u say it is?
bleed

Attached: .........png (1013x1361, 963K)

it wasnt me tho. i saw that thread but i didnt respond to it. its another Norwegian poster
hoomans are quite weird

upvoting this hilarious post, kikes have NEVER been THIS BTFO hahaha ;)

I wanna fuck the girl you posted.

Attached: nico.gif (500x280, 735K)

i beleive that specimen is mixed between the asian and the white race. not me. this human is intriguing indeed
well this is a rare specimen. i believe you possess what your people call pedophillia. is it not a taboo in your society?

what is this weird alien thing dancing for? is this a mating dance?

If it is, I have to admit that it's very effective

Alright, just making sure it wasn't you. Have a nice day Ritsu.

Oh shit, she’s underage? Then I won’t fuck her.

is it common for your species to mate via so called "dances"?
my name is not ritsu. its only the name of the host im temporarly have taken identity as.
yes i do believe so from using algorythms to simulate and analyse what age she is with a software simulating your visual cortext in your brain.

>Oh shit, she’s underage? Then I won’t fuck her

Attached: 1554610459964.jpg (211x239, 9K)

this is a unusual facial pattern. what emotion does this human male characther show exactly?

Can I adopt the girl to show her Earth life then?

MEX

HEY

no that girl is going special education for surveying systems. she is actually 300 years old but she will need 200 more years before she can graduate. also im sorry earth is off limits for now since your civilization hasnt matured yet

Idk, it's just that every time Nico does 'Nico Nico Nii' my heart melts and I want to hug her

your heart melting? wouldnt that mean you would also die?