Imagine a button

Imagine a button.
A big red button.
A button that could destroy humanity and everything it has achieved. A big reboot button.
A button that could wipe out thousands of years of History. Years of wisdom, conflicts, pride and shame.
Would you press such a button?
Don't you want to end it all?

Attached: 1548857191441.png (512x512, 117K)

Without hesitation

it makes a honk sound when you press it, doesnt it?

I'd place a heavy rock on that button, you faggot.

Wouldn't even think twice

This twisted game needs to be reset

Attached: 7-pixyheadshot2.jpg (240x313, 44K)

I'd ret rock hard and fuck the button.

hell naw id like to see this shitshow till the end

Attached: 1554881758544.png (400x400, 122K)

Nah, I only want Jews exterminated.

Have sex

There was a big bang.
So why not a big honk?

imagine a penis
a big white penis.
a
penis that could fuck you and everything you have achieved. a big sexy penis.
A penis that could fuck your ass thousands of times. Years of anal, buttsex, pride and shame.
Would you suck such a penis?
Don't you want to suck a penis?

Attached: honk3.gif (487x815, 65K)

I wouldn't even need to know what the button does.
It can't be worse than the path we're on now
I'd double press it.

Attached: f2a03d3312ae64a1dfdf3a6b1ac88044.jpg (958x1305, 271K)

I do.

The great filter thread, now with extra memeflags and forced memes.

Everytime

Don't be such a huge baby.
Things aren't THAT bad. We have really advanced civilisations and we have the internet that allows us to show pictures of cocks to each other and stuff. The other day in a video game someone, who doesn't know who I am, got angry at me for tea bagging them on the ground after they died. That is a beautiful thing. Such seething rage, and they are powerless to do anything about it.

We just need to teabag more stuff in real life though. That's the solution.

Wipe out the globalist political faction and replace it with stuff that isn't dumb.

Attached: 448full-rebecca-catherine-smith.gif (448x561, 713K)

>it makes a honk sound when you press it, doesnt it?
honk

Attached: honk.gif (325x325, 28K)

FAGGOT

honker of honks.

Attached: honker of honks.jpg (1024x690, 250K)

Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!