Transgirl here!

Can you be a transgirl without being a part of the disgusting faggot LGBTQ community?

Attached: Thinking.jpg (800x800, 97K)

(You) can't be anything without being a disgusting faggot.

/thread

Yes but you being trans shouldn't matter in most cases anyways so don't mention it I guess.

I want to fuck you NOW

Okay

yeah but are you a trap or are you a trannie? theres a difference!

Why?

Fuck off kike

nobody should want to be associated with the alphabet soup psychopath squad anyway

What’s the difference?

One is ultra hot and the other is very bluepilled and cringe.

>What’s the difference?
one wears a dress until they can't pull it off anymore, one larps as a woman and poisons themselves until they suicide

slit your throat faggot

Traps pass as their new gender. They look so much like the real thing that you don't find out about their pp before its too late - they've trapped you; hence they're called traps.

Trannies are disgusting and wretched and basically look like regular men who are wearing girls clothes.

Attached: 5488954398345.png (768x720, 720K)

Then I guess I’m a trap then, no one ever thinks that I am a man.

:(

post urself in 2hu cosplay

Is it fun when people find out about you being a trap and then they automatically think you have no standards, and assume that you're just going to let them stick their peepee in your poopoo?

Attached: 11ea01854b381fa350ca6ed8c77fe13b.png (394x373, 185K)

I don’t go outside ever

You don't go outside? But the outdoors are so beautiful! Why have you altered your appearance so much if you're not going to show it to other people?

Attached: 05f786148eed2e8bc0eb04b1d17d0e4a7e08222f_714218_1622_1200.png (1622x1200, 697K)

For myself lol

Absolute madman. Post nudes.

Attached: 309458230+489523.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Why would you be a transgirl at all if it weren't for the sake of fitting into the community? Before all of this bullshit faggotry got organized into a clique it was simply "be yourself" and "do whatever the fuck you want" like a real American Hero, instead of "medicate yourself into assimilation".
tl;dr fags ruined being gay. traps > trannies

Attached: what.jpg (294x345, 81K)

just dont act like a brain dead faggot, thats all
i dont give a shit if you are gay or les or anyfucking gender you believe you are, the only thing that me me hate the LGBTSDNSC is that they are a bunch of pathetic maggot,ruining our culture and young ppl

Attached: 1544885320914.jpg (869x919, 199K)

does vietnam even have faggots?

Yes you can, but prepare for a lonely and uphill road. It will take a long time for good people to accept you because you are very different and because you will be blamed for all the vile things faggots and pedos ever did. And you will have to find ways to get satisfaction and fulfillment without corrupting society around you.

No transgirls are bad because my ancient scrolls say so
Skydaddy will punish you and you'll burn in a lava pit stay mad lol reminder that god chooses when you're gonna die so don't try to kill yourself until he's made up his mind

>does vietnam even have faggots?
guess what, we now have faggot in our country, thanks to the liberal media and western media brainwashed our young generation

Attached: maggot.jpg (950x634, 155K)

Insectoids are people too

no, those maggot belong to re-education camp (which is a shame because we have that kind of camp, but only for juvenile delinquent )

You first

Attached: 1558183730151.jpg (500x389, 35K)

Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!