Mfw on Jow Forums, only going on one board that is called r/banter

mfw on Jow Forums, only going on one board that is called r/banter

Attached: thank you next.png (500x500, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8035272/#8035339
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8048985/#8049259
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8049219/#8049281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is what you self indulge to

no,I do not self indulge to real life inflation. dumbass

real life inflation? you're implying you do self indulge to inflation in one way or another

>8065926
Romania I believe you didn't read my comment correctly.
I obviously said that I do N O T self indulge into real life portrays of fetishes like inflation

yes, real life inflation you may not, but what about those furaffinity favorites? you sure you don't touch your willy all silly dilly to them?

my furaffinity favorites don't even have all inflation though
and why are you still giving a shit about them? it's just a damn fetish.

why'd you self indulge to those ballooned up drawings of animals in diaper poo poo yonkers?
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8035272/#8035339
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8048985/#8049259
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8049219/#8049281

>ballooned up drawings of animals in diaper poo poo
>animals
>poo poo
Actually those are just furries in art, not real animals. They're 2d images as well.
>y*nk*rs
stop calling me y*nk*rs dumbass

yeah, that's what i said they are my fellow white, 2d images of diaper poo poo animals ballooned up all the way, which you have a particular affinity to in your willy willy makes it go all silly, don't they?

Cute

actually it makes me feel happy. i just simply like it.
but of course i kept it to myself now.

>giving a SHIT
lole

happy where exactly? happy because of the good sensations it gives you? sensations that could be described as pleasure, making you feel happy down under.....

I don't know man. I just look at them. Why does it matter to you so much?

the images make you feel good yonkers? make you feel shakey wakey?

does your romanian drawings make you shakey wakey because of how bad they are?

This is the best board.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-20-15h25m08s547.png (1920x1040, 1.75M)

very rude of you to evade my question like that yonkers, do the diaper poo poo balloon images make you feel good?

Attached: me and bant.jpg (2050x1314, 224K)

t. kink shaming.

kek.
He’s right.

Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!

@Jow Forumsbanter

Attached: the_press.jpg (700x605, 71K)

imagine going to other boards

hmmm

sorry i went quiet i shit my pants so hard it made the cable go out lole bad luck west yonkers

failed impostor.

you aren't failed

no, i mean your tripcode.