Kyoko on the top of the page

kyoko on the top of the page

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

/lole/ starts now, on disney channelz

are you white caucasian?

>8065918
No, I was only born white. I was never caucasian.

are u bavarian phenotype

stop asking stupid questions please

are u pure germanic blooded aryan?

stop asking stupid questions please. i mean it. i don't want a romanian on my threads

wow bro that's pretty racist my fellow white..... i mean...... it wouldn't be racist if you were more dark skinned than i but......... i guess as a fellow white and being hateful of an eastern european at that........ racist as hell........ but if you were a bit more dark skinned, all would be good

Attached: 1550179885872.jpg (1280x960, 267K)

I'm telling you to stop asking questions, and to leave my threads. I mean it.
And I'm not dark skinned you actual fucking blindee

every night
i wish i was white

where does your white ancestry come from, adolf?

it comes from america

from chinese immigrants and freed slaves?

>8066038
read this

and before the U.S.A.? where did it come from before that?

please leave god damn it

It's a free board Yonkers. Everyone can post in your threads. It's not /baaa/ where you can permaban people for posting a little innocent pony

jewsriel, where'd your white ancestry come from before the founding of the U.S.A?

>It's a free board Yonkers. Everyone can post in your threads.
Doesn't mean my threads should be derailed
>It's not /baaa/ where you can permaban people for posting a little innocent pony
Yeah I don't really permaban unless it's neccessary. But ponies on Jow Forums? It shouldn't be allowed, ever.

where do you trace back your white lineage jewsriel? you said you aren't anglo, so are you one of them irish americans or anything else?

>Yeah I don't really permaban unless it's neccessary
That's a lie YONKERS
You have permabanned me 10+ times now for literally nothing. Meanwhile posts with images of child models gets to stay up

>calls me y*nk*rs again
stop, i don't even live in the center of that place

I am american, and only american.

and those americans i hear they originate from all sorts of races and nationalities all over the world, so which one are you yonkers? they got some anglo blood in them, which you say you don't have, so what do you have? you italian? or nah?

@8066089
I just simply said that I am american. look at my flag for proof

white and american, and where does your white lineage come from? i hear whites exist in europe, and americans came from europe, so from which white european country can your bloodline be traced back to?

Sage

Attached: 220px-Lil_Xan.jpg (220x345, 22K)

Sage? More like Gay.

POO POO THE PONY FOR POTUS