What went wrong? I went to this place and it was filled with inbred versions of Liam Neeson and retards with eyepatches...

What went wrong? I went to this place and it was filled with inbred versions of Liam Neeson and retards with eyepatches. They should join the UK, they're people are as ugly as anglos. Worst country ever.

Attached: resized_218px-Flag_of_C_te_d_Ivoire.svg.png (570x379, 2K)

go back there

> chile flag
Someones mad that his entire country is the spawn of some drunken irishman who dominated your country. Entire native population is the bastard child of Ireland

hmmmmm

Shut up russkie fuck
At least my country's history doesn't involved being an anglo bitch for centuries lmao when are you bending over and joining the UK you fucking pussy

what does the ivory coast have to do with the united kingdom of great britain and ireland

Your country is barely real, its like someone cut a portion out of argentina and moved all the shortest ugliest argies there to get rid of you. I have never met a likeable chilean, they just eat meat get fat and lecture you about something. Country should be depopulated and given to the penguins, they are more valuable than all chileans combined

You just had to bring up the penguins didn't you, you jealous piece of shit. My country barely real? Half of your rock is owned by anglos, the only people in the world uglier and more inbred than yours. Chileans aren't likeable but at least we resemble living breathing human beings, you're the result of God's factory of wonders getting seized by the devil and forced to shit out aberrations with fart fetishes

>being a yuropoor

Attached: E0E5FD6B-4BA4-43E5-879A-49C2AC686D48.jpg (471x432, 60K)

This is you by the way This is the sort of person you are, this is how you sound when you talk. How do you like you brother in arms loser. You are a yank

I am not a yank.... you're native language is english since you got cucked out of irish by anglos. Your by definition an anglo. Your the yank not me. Gringo

Good thing your country never got cucked by yanks then. Glad Allende worked out so well. And your country never turned into a meme for severely autistic ppl. Helicopters ayy lmao am i rite?

Chileans are like american mutts but with more nigger

Attached: Slavko-Yaksic2-supplied.width-800.png (800x600, 225K)

Sorry can't hear you over the sound of the occupied territories you haven't reclaimed yet you spineless pussy

Whats it like having a smaller gdp than a nation many times smaller in population and area? Nigger nations just can't succeed can they.

Shut up you retard this is a private personal conversation between me and that other potato nigger fuck I can sense how tiny your dick and balls are fucking peanut owner kys

Sorry Juan i'll leave you be

Attached: chile.jpg (2000x1404, 482K)

Its Juana you incel

What's up self hating Irishmen Chilean user.

Blow it out your ass Patrick

Attached: C47C74F0-401B-4EE3-AD15-54C9A7E441EC.jpg (600x520, 57K)

don't you have some pot of gold to look for McGregor?

>""""""he""""""" isn't kahanist
cringe