How do we fix the balding problem...

How do we fix the balding problem? Why should I give a shit about any of this when I'm literally being given a death sentence

Attached: 493x335_mens_health_balding_magazine.jpg (493x335, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fullfact.org/europe/is-uk-calling-for-lower-eu-duties-chinese-steel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have sex

dont be a bitch

Attached: 1558492018696.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

Put on a wig like a black woman

Do manly things

It sucks but you'll get over it.

Literally nofap/sr.

If you got hair it will slow doing balding a lot.

I'll shine that fucker for a nickel.

Usually men get bald because they waste too much of their semen by ejaculating, either by sex or masturbation but most of the time it’s masturbation, this explains why chronic masturbators are balding when they reach 20, that genetic crap is lies propagated by the jewish elite

Attached: BD8D6E8C-29A2-44EC-AAC6-4CBEA62B7AF5.jpg (707x754, 371K)

Baldness can be quite handsome on a fit man. If you look like shit with male pattern baldness, you'd look like shit with a full head of hair.
My father had the horseshoe pattern his whole life and always looked good. It's all about owning it.

First time this gay meme actually got a chuckle out of me.

Nofap is bullshit

>Already balding and I'm only 21 yo
It's not fair bros. I feel fooled, I'm so young and yet my hair is already getting jewed

Minoxidil has stopped the hair loss, but still, i don't know how long it's going to last

Your loss.

Attached: Trump nofap.png (918x445, 259K)

Suck the testosterone from other men’s dicks to steal their life force and add it to your own.

Shave faggot. You're either a man or you're a moaning insecure beta.

Shave all your hair off and breathe a sigh of relief that there's one less thing you have to waste precious time worrying about.

One common thing with male pattern baldness is high t. One one the ways to reduce it or slow it down is estrogen. Personally id rather be high t and bald.

You know, you can easily lie. Saying that you don't masturbate makes you cooler and it gives you the appearance that you have a strong willpower

1 zinc & 1 selenium supplement everyday
thank me later

Accept it and shave it all.

>tfw literally became a tranny to be able to keep my hair
uwu

>Trump is just lying
>has the energy of a child at 70 years old with a head full of hair and the vigour to take on the world
>others at his age already have a leg in the coffin

Yeah I think he was telling the truth bro.

Attached: 1558507027712.jpg (858x960, 105K)

That's easier said that done. A bald head is fucking ugly and depressing. If you have the chance of keeping your hair, stick with it, try minoxidil, some anti hair loss shampoo, get fit, eat well, etc

Yea, it will make your balls shrivel up and actually reduce testosterone. That's probably why it's shilled to all you naive retards here.

you could just buzz it or shave it, many women really don't give a fuck but because you're balding you're going to have to make up for it with manliness. if you're a fatass with bad facial structure you're probably screwed as far as decent looking women go but you can always find a sweet fat chick

Attached: 42C4C9ED-7C78-47D5-B693-BDA96B53BAEB.jpg (326x245, 12K)

I wish I could relate but
I just don't know what to tell you
La da da da da

Attached: df18e_tim-pool-600.jpg (270x270, 11K)

Bladness is caused bu high testosterone levels

tim "i was in the" pool

He could be lying. It's not like fapping twice or once a week makes you feel tired or give you hair loss

The same hair transplant that costs £30,000 here will all inclusive cost a Brit £3,000 if he goes to Turkey to get it done.
I don’t know why you don’t save up. Basically you could do more than half of that on a 20 year olds basic pocket money tier credit card.
I can’t tell you what it’ll cost you as Americans to travel but I’ve seen the results and it’s perfect growing living hair. Between 25% and 80% of the transplant takes. They plant extra they know this, obviously. It’s not like 15 years ago with the old dolls head type transplants they are perfect and I couldn’t tell the difference when some guy in town was telling me about it in a club. I didn’t understand WTF he was on about at first because he’s got perfect hair.
So suicide postponed?
Cheese whizz stop being such weaklings you could have looked this up before deciding to OD.

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

balding= high test unfortunately

I don’t masterbate, I’ve dond that maybe 5 times in 10 years.

Shave your head.

Shaved is a choice, balding is a brand.

Gotta get them ro gains fagit

If you are literally too poor and stupid to use any one of the thousands of methods bald men use then fuck off.

this I used to masterbate alot and was thinning like crazy. I barely ejaculate now preferring to retain my semen and have kept onto my hairline.

Damn, it's depressing

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 7K)

Based and Ripperpilled.

Start eating whole onions raw, red ones obviously

Nigger I am bald. I've been bald since I was 20. It hasn't impacted my life in any perceivable fashion.
I have a beautiful wife, two beautiful kids, a good job and so many notches on my belt that statistically I should have died from the aids 20 times over.
Its about confidence and how you carry yourself. A man is a man. A faggot with nice hair is still a faggot.

Go out in the sun more often.
Hair follicles love being exposed to sun.

Propecia retard. I noticed my hair was slightly thinning. The dermatologist said they weren’t sure if ii was balding or not and the insurance wouldn’t cover propecia. I said I am not taking any chances prescribe that shit to me right now. Been on it for 7 years.
>Was I ever actually balding
No fucking clue because I took no chances and have a thick head of hair either thanks to propecia or because i wasn’t balding. Why do people wait around to find out? Take no chances. And pay for the goddamn propecia. It also lowers risk of prostate cancer. I spend $100 a month or so on that shit and have no regrets

>I sacrificed my dik for muh hair
nice trade off fag

Anyways being bald isnt a reason to think your life is over. Just get fit and dont give a fuck.

Attached: no arms no legs.jpg (574x430, 53K)

DHT gives you some manly characteristics but can make you go bald. It's a different hormone from regular testosterone.

What's it like not having boners tho?

Why did you photoshop out his arms?

Just stop taking medicine and let it happen bro. All anti hair loss drugs/medicine are fucking poison for you and will eventually fuck with your testosterone levels. You should shave your hair and accelerate the loss by just starting steroids because you basically have nothing to lose hair wise

>Shave your head
Some of us white bois look like cancer victims when we do that

>cuck pills

You can get it for like 5 bucks/month from sam's club

get muscle and get over it
i look like vin diesel and it fits me this way
also i dont care
also easier to maintain and shave

i know this one dude who is 40 and his hair is still as if he would be in his 20s. no real sign of loss. He said hes an assexual and doesn't wank

Honestly I'm going bald in the front and back. I'm just going pure sleazeball like Trevor plus stache.

Attached: TrevorPhilips-GTAV.png (941x1048, 1.34M)

the trick is apparently to fap only to CP because i’m not balding. bodies way of rebelling against inhuman, feminist age of consent laws i guess

It is amazing how far this misconception has spread when a few minutes of searching the internet would kill this lie.
What happens is that the hair follicles of men that go bald are sensitive to a by-product of the Testosterone Hormonal cycle in the body.
The loss of hair may be worsened by adding more testosterone, but losing ones hair isn't indicative of high testosterone levels.

Britain appears to have done this to itself, despite the EU trying to lower the impact of goods dumping and raise duties, Britain kept blocking these reforms.

Important quotes from: fullfact.org/europe/is-uk-calling-for-lower-eu-duties-chinese-steel/

"Britain has objected to the European Commission’s proposals to raise the duty imposed on Chinese steel imports. That’s been indicated by the Business Secretaryand a Council memo"

" In 2013, the European Commission submitted plans intended to discourage what it called certain “unfair trading practices”. These would allow the EU to impose higher import duties in cases where it believes a government is subsidising exports in a way that undermines a raw materials industry in Europe, such as steel.

Britain has been accused by both trade bodies and other European officials of blocking these reforms."

"Business Secretary Sajid Javid has also said the government doesn’t wish to see “disproportionate” duties introduced, arguing that this could have a negative impact on companies which use, rather than manufacture, steel in the UK."

Finasteride
Minox

This should hold you over until perfect treatments which will be here in 5 years come out.

That or HT or complete shave off, shave off is better than balding past NW2.5, but otherwise it's mostly cope, most men look like utter shit.

At least start taking steroids if you do go bald.

also OP when i started going bald i also started gaining weight around the abdomen, it is somehow related to insulin sensitivity

>Minoxidil has stopped the hair loss, but still, i don't know how long it's going to last

And Finasterid is the only thing that can slow it down.

add dermarolling

Cope, even if what you were saying were true, balding is a death sentence, just lol @ pol claiming to be rped but being bped af on female standards and hypergamy.

MOST MEN LOOK LIKE TRASH BALD.

Look into finasteride as well.

I would suggest googling "hair transplant Couto" he's a HT surgeon from Spain with AMAZING results, but his waiting list is long af, get on it now and hope for the best as it's 5 years and hopefully by then there are many promising treatments in the pipeline

i tried dermarolling, your hair will get fuller but its very painful sometimes

kill yourself my man

Attached: choosesuicide.jpg (2500x1801, 317K)

Do not bump

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1045, 170K)

You can only slow the process with conventional treatment like fina+minox. If you’re desperate then bicalutamide monotherapy is an option more effective than fin. Otherwise the only truly effective way to regrow lost hair is to literally be a tranny with T nuked, E in female ranges + a minox and dermarolling treatment plan.

Basically you’re fucked.

Okay i bump

id with kot is kot