Eurasian shamanism is the most ancient religion of our ancestors and we should return to it...

Eurasian shamanism is the most ancient religion of our ancestors and we should return to it. The Abrahamic faiths have wrecked havoc on Mother Earth and it's time to heal the planet from the poison that has infested our minds for too long.

I have seen the Spirit Bird.

Attached: Heilung-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sámi_shamanism
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
lmgtfy.com/?q=Yamnaya culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>most ancient
imagine thinking the more dead a religion is, the better it must be

It's not dead. The christians thought they've killed it off, but the steppe peoples have kept it alive.

have they been doing human sacrifices in bogs and practice according to the unwritten traditions, rituals and practices that even archeologists and scholars can't figure out?

Youre a fag

Ofcourse the amerimuts want to worship a kike on a stick instead

Attached: 1550327656074.jpg (466x411, 64K)

Get a fucking grip buddy!

Attached: Pagan larping.jpg (1249x600, 438K)

These people are larpers.

They have nothing to do with shamanism

>go through the effort of making this shit
>too lazy to proofread it

Attached: 1432532985203.jpg (240x250, 13K)

This is band playing nordic themed music, they are called Heilung or Heilsung i believe

Based & redpilled

Ask your local Sami shaman if you want to learn about it.

>including women in any religious or spiritual rite
You mock Christians when Protestants do it.

Attached: yikes forever.jpg (1512x1958, 865K)

Larp moar faggot

Show some proof faggot. This music band is not proof.

Attached: 1556129848880.jpg (476x477, 22K)

William Cromwell should do a spell check and do some research about run-on-sentences.

Endorsing Larpagans.
Uga Buga we wuz mystics n shiet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sámi_shamanism

>Wanting any religion whatsoever
Neger, vær så snill.

Quit larping and quit worshipping the kike on a stick. Just be an atheist and fund abortions for women of color.

stfu gypsy

Attached: pagan_slav_boomer.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Based bagan Khohol

neopaganism is so fucking gay holy shit
why can't you retards be normal and pass those tails as folklore
everyone here knows stories about baba roga or besovi or whatever
as a kid my mom read to me all the greek myths as well
it's not hard to keep this shit alive without being a gay homosexual larper

Attached: 3253524234.jpg (672x570, 51K)

>being a fedora in the current year
why didn't you just evolve into neopaganism like your other gay buttbuddies

does that staff give you +2 when jew worshiping?

Yes. Larpers. Their music has no historic basis whatsoever. Pure fantasy.

Atheism turns you into reddit
Christianity makes you worship weakness
Pagans are larpers who are just into muh aesthetics
Buddhists have comfy robes and preferential airline seating but are only good for kindling
Hindus shit in streets
Muslims are immune from criticism and can act however the fuck they want with impunity but if you're not into bestiality or pedophilia it's a bit of a miss

Frankly, if you want a religion that demonstrably works, go jew.

>Christianity makes you worship weakness
you mean protestantism and catholicism lad

Attached: christcuck vs pagan.png (500x522, 101K)

Ancestral worship is something more than fairy Tales. These old tales were meant to explain certain aspects of universe that people could comprehend. The worship of "Gods" was littelary worship of nature and your own blood, your ancestors. Youre littelary made out of genes of your forefathers, everything is purely biological, your ancestors live in you and once you die and join them, your "community" will live on in future genrations. Ofc its not as simple as thati wanted to show it in simplest possible way. European paganism is based on blood and soil

>baba yaga

Don't say his name at night...

Attached: wick.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Yeah they dont play historical music, i personaly dont like it and find it quite shitty, imo Wardruna is waaay better when it comes to nordic themed music

nordic neo paganism that resulted in the black metal scene was explicitly jewish though
it was a complete reaction to christian and white views
basic shit like family unit, love, kids etc...
basically the opposite of all the good and bad shit in christianity that resulted in 800 year old church burnings

that's a slavic myth not some gay holywood jew shit faggot

and you think that those things are cast aside when they are told as folklore?
lmao implying

Attached: PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_totalFertility_640px.png (641x202, 9K)

Why do mudshits breed like rabbits?

also to see a real life example of what i'm suggesting just look at japan
they have shinto and buddhism that is seamlessly melded together
shinto is literally paganism/folk religion and they have no problem integrating it with buddhist thought
it actually makes it a bit more interesting imo

Everyone mocks Christians because you're all spineless fucks.
"Oooh sorry pakis, we're sorry if Jesus offends you! We'll cover up images of him and close our Churches during Ramadan! Sorry! Sorry! So sorry!"

>Eurasian shamanism
Not a religion

fuck off degenerate

>christian
>2.7
how many nigger christians are ther in the world for this shit to be accurate

>those things are cast aside when they are told as folklore
What things? I never heard anyone mention blood and soil while speaking about polish folklore while its present in all Indo-European religions. Its just not realy visible, you have to "dig" very deep. I always had this feeling, connection to land, and to places where my forefather lie, as a teenagre i came up with idea of blood and soil before i even knew there was something like that. Mayby im right, mayby im mentaly ill, who knows?

You're free to larp in the woods all you want my friend :) allemannsretten probly applies to smearing yourself in shit and howling at the moon as well considering you're not bothering anyone close by.

Attached: 13173682529212.png (345x334, 232K)

LARPagan is synonymous with homosexual

Well ofc you could implement these ideas to christianity i see no problem in that. Christians accualy adapted shit tone of things from ethnic religions of Europe

2,1 is the replacement rate for developed countries.

Oh yeah, pardon me. Protestantism and Catholicism makes you worship weakness. Orthodoxy makes you worship weakness and is completely irrelevant

Koran is a vile text.

Hand over the drinking horn, you’re already soused.

Attached: F28DFB98-4C27-43FE-B81D-DA0E08FB24EE.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>(((they))) are bad
>but follow their religion goy!
No, I'm not worshipping or following a Jewish or shitshkin man or religion.

i mean implying that folk religious thoughts are lost when they are passed on as folklore
ie i can still understand the moral of the story in the iliad without being a neopagan homosexual
we here do a pyre burning in the day before jesus' birth that is a winter solstice pagan ritual
it's really not that hard to meld them together if you approach paganism through a more folklore type of angle

Religion does not equal true. You are asking a group of poltards to believe in a dead fictional religion. Yes I am also talking about Christianity. It is fictional. Just because your ancestors worship these fictional beasts or monsters or heroes, does not mean these stories are true. There is no need of worshiping them,

my penis only grows from your seething lad

Attached: 3253235342.jpg (720x508, 62K)

So how many orthodox churchgoers are there?
How many were there 50 years ago?
I'm not arguing the ideals of the religion which, apart from the object of worship, are pretty based. I'm arguing its relevance.

Whites are primates that that been duped. They have been tricked into abandoning the truth and forgetting their past. Abrahamic religions are a fraud. Monkey mind control. Take the ape pill. We are light incarnate, alpha simian protectorate of Gaia, the earth mother.
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: oozaru.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

all of eastern europe basically
it was the religion of the great power in cold war
making it appear irrelevant is just being obtuse tbqh

Proof?

We also practice quite a few pagan rituals as a part of our tradition
Well i agree that almost all of modern neopagan groups are filled with degenerates and larping faggots. I dont see my religion as neopoganism. It might sound quite selfish but i quite littelary "worship" my own blood and my soil, i just see the slavic stories and aesthetics most fit, becouse my blood is Slavic (well i have small admixture from iranic nomad tribes, family of my grandgrandfather originiated from some forggoted Nomadic iranic tribe, im quite proud of that, they fought in WW1, WW2 and numerous polish uprisings, true warriors,)

nah ill stay christian cus i dont wanna miss my chances to heaven

I'm not pagan, but don't mind if you are.

If you're pro-white, oppose the destruction of the White race, and place the survival of our race above your own emotions/ego, then you are of me and mine, a brother/sister.

same here

You are an Alan/Ossete?

> the steppe people
what is with you guys that you keep referring to turkic mongols as your ancestors? you're not asian, you're european. it's as if I, an arab, began talking about how I need to restore ethiopian animism, it makes no sense. just be a european polytheist so I can easily point you out and clean the world of your filthiness

>neopagan groups are filled with degenerates and larping faggots
that's why i'm a third positionist on this issue as well
i think that christian morality is an inseparable aspect to whiteness, but i also quite like the inherent nationalism that is attributed to folk religions
on the other hand you have people that cling to neopaganism like the black metal clique to be degenerate whoremongers and whores
and also have people that cling to chiristianity because they want the cuckey universalism (which i would support if only whites existed, because it would probably prevent pointless brother wars)
i think we need a third position that melds the good parts together
the type of blood and soil nationalism with christian morality
on the other hand you always see jews supporting the completely bad aspects of both of those things
they tell the catholic church to be cucks and tell that black metal neopagan clique to be hedonistic degenerates

>What is Yamnaya
lmgtfy.com/?q=Yamnaya culture

I never claimed they were my ancestors, we have a common Eurasian ancestor though. This goes back to the paleolithic.

Attached: LeMoilleCave01.jpg (471x600, 66K)

>shamanism

KYS, pagan scum

The only thing a hopeless toothpaste such as yourself can worship is a faggot on a stick on a muslim's dick.

I dont honestly know. I know they were member of signicficant Nomadic clan in Afganistan i believe and were forced to flee to Russia becouse they were allies of Tzar. Later they arrived in Poland were they assimilated to Polish society and i know for sure they were nobles most propably of iranic origin (judging by photos of my grangrandfather) that side of my family was also a little bit mixed with germans beocuse they seatled in ethnicly Polish part of Pomerania. Im mostly Polish tho, its just a part of my ethnical heirtage

>I have seen the Spirit Bird

Attached: ffcededcb96726830ca9bfc5f13fc0d08202935579b3e3244d1d5aa78d4ef9b9.jpg (754x424, 37K)

>all of eastern europe basically
so my previous point stands. Europe as a whole is obsolete.

What are some based and redpilled haircuts, my fellow Jow Forumsddit kekistani warriors?

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1057, 170K)

Ah the Kochis.

Kochis are native to Afganistan, im quite sure that they were Kochis. I also see some non european traits that i have. I was born with grey eyes and blonde hair but as i grow it got darker, now i have light brown-green eyes and brown hair. My family has a realy long lifespam, living to 100 years was normal among male member of my family. Also nobody is naturalny bold and nobody has receding hairline problem. I obviously share these traits with male members of my family. Also i dont look very slavic, my facial structure looks seems more germanic

Le Koishis

Attached: e931ae5b1ed3323c6c60edb52fd07877.jpg (627x880, 487K)

Attached: 1558522766562.jpg (1917x2462, 832K)

Tell me more about the spirit bird