Okay Jow Forums, this is fucking enough

Okay Jow Forums, this is fucking enough
You may know me as reportfagging kraut, dude who drew a bunch of burdo oc, muttposter, bigbangtheoryfan1995 and many more, which hopefully noone was able to connect, but now i dont give a shit anymore.. Ive been here since day 1 and Im leaving forever - blogpost, yes, but who gives a shit, this probably increases the board quality given that its dropped as low as touhouposters IQs in the second half of Jow Forumss existence.
Like you were able to have actual discussions here, threads that got to 50-100 replies with actual written sentences about various topics, now all you get is around 5 spam posts from children that got here from Jow Forums4chan and social media meme pages trying hard to be funny and maybe 1 genuine reply if youre lucky.
It seems that except for these children and a bunch of neets that post anime everywhere 24/7 because they have no social life or roleplay as homosexuals because their endless virginity makes them really desperate.
The worst people are especially americans, scandinavians, spanish, other germans, all asians except for emirates, japan, tunisia, india and turkey.
Its a shame how everything turned out because this was a real fun place in the beginning, but pathetic neets and children always ruin everything online

If someone knows where all the good posters went id be glad to know

Fuck you to everyone at fault for this and goodbye

Attached: stop it.png (800x600, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=si0uW_ueUeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh just shut up and deal with it, nerd.

Attached: 1538559561159.jpg (1077x1005, 90K)

Based Desu spitting truth.

Attached: 1550545802233.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Newfags

i'm not a newfag lole

You are, everyone knows this already Yonkers

No they don't. And please refrain from calling me y*nk*rs

You literally got here in december, that’s newer than new Yonkers
Also stop unnecessarily censoring things, it annoys me and your goat mom very much

Attached: 98B4F296-3AB5-46F6-9574-7FEE65A0701A.jpg (750x264, 133K)

>You literally got here in december, that’s newer than new
Doesn't matter. At least I improved over the time and started learning how to use Jow Forums more.
>Also stop unnecessarily censoring things, it annoys me and your goat mom very much
No. And my goat mom's too busy trying to deal with other things.

I wish reportfagging avatarfags still worked but only on the ones I don't like

it works

Attached: mm.jpg (359x347, 22K)

no but reporting for being underage does

Attached: thinking.png (605x800, 132K)

void id

>A b& evading faggot says.
We served ours when we earned them. You do not belong here.
Stop feeding a terminally retarded, underaged troll.

Attached: 1556397410399.png (538x538, 155K)

I wish anons like (you) would just keep their mouths shut over the littlest things on the internet.

Just report everything as a violation of United States law

Literally who are you referring to?

assuming this is bait Ill answer genuniely regardless. They moved on. mods moving pol threads here brought some undesirables. Apparently lgbt raids this place for attention i supposed. So simply put they moved on.

Its what I do

WHO KNEW THERE WOULD COME A TIME WHEN WE MISSED THOSE FLAGS

Attached: nnn.jpg (57x50, 4K)

kept id

welcome to Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=si0uW_ueUeo

redpill

>blogposting multi-namefag from israel raging about the quality of the board
and nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1198398743381.jpg (210x210, 9K)