Do gay people actually get shit in their mouth and dick?

Do gay people actually get shit in their mouth and dick?

Attached: pepe (39).png (396x385, 119K)

Attached: 1508334693077.jpg (800x600, 67K)

>what is an enema
>what is a condom

do straight people actually get pee in their mouth and dick?

While you can say this but it's actually not the same hole from what I know but it's just really close.

desu the human body is gross no matter what and girls are no exception. in pussy holes there still is coming out slimy fluid out of the mixed with blood. the dick has dick cheese and the pee hole is the same as cum hole.

heck butchered sentence. but u get what i mean

Humans are all disgusting if you don't clean yourself, just be clean and you won't have most of that Ritsu and I can't even have dick cheese or feel anything because my parents experimented on me despite them both being against cutting and my dad not going through that because he was born elsewhere.

Idk lol

yes being clean. i feel bad for ur cut dick. hopefully its not as bad as i think it is. that reminds me that i should take a shower soon lole

It probably is as bad as you think it is.
I mean I've seen many worse ones but the amount of one's that look okay is basically as many uncut ones that look bad(not much)

its still working... right?

Attached: 1528259873313.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Define working.

well u can still feel and cum with it right?

>well u can still feel
Not that much.
>cum with it
Yes but it's pretty fast usually and I have a hard time telling when because well I can't feel much

thats really terrible! is there some way to medically fix that?

Attached: 1538815050410.png (904x1253, 932K)

you probably get shit particles on your fingers when you use your smartphone

I don't think so.
At least my butt works.

Attached: 1535885873603.jpg (1280x2000, 321K)

get a prostate dildo or something. i have heard people have become addicted to it. remember lube tho

Attached: 1468194182518.png (450x354, 288K)

I want to... But I can't right now, soon maybe...
Literally being born in another country would solve half of the stuff I dislike about my current situation...(climate, army, prices, not liking the culture, cut and more)
At least butt stuff to feel better than touching myself if done right.. And I guess I could've gotten a worse fate by getting a disgusting looking dick(I never got bad comments so I suppose it isn't too bad..) or one that had a complication so it's completely fucked up...

Attached: 1552494225149.jpg (240x240, 8K)

i hope u manage to get to live better soon user

You already talked with me on like 3 different threads so you know what's up.
I don't think there's any "soon" at least not in the next few years and by then immigration policies will be tighter and shit.

well... idk. i just hope u get a good life because imo u deserve it

I heard that a lot but I don't know if I will ever get to experience "good life" or being happy or "love"..
I just don't want to get low enough I get suicidal again.. Because if I actually do something nobody will remember me and nobody would notice they'll just think I decided to stop going online or something..

this is why u should get good great caring friends. even if they are on the internet or discord or whatever. as long as u find a human who enjoys chit chatting with you. life will feel just a little better everytime spent with that person

I don't have anyone like that.

thats why u should get someone. i dont mind adding u on discord. tho idk how u feel about that idea. its up to you. if u even have one. also yeah discord is memed and such but its a easy way for me to get to know people from this board

I don't know how to get someone the only people I add I meet here basically and even that happens very very rarely and I don't talk to them much.
I do have a discord, you can if you want but I won't force you.
You could walk me through sky factory I guess..

quite bold, innit ritsu?

Attached: 159582958595.jpg (1080x1440, 1021K)

dat face...

Someone else? Who?
>Again
When did you post it last time?
>I'm really really sorry
For what

next time use some throw away mail, ask for proof and share your contact infos over there, it isn't the safest idea to throw your ID like that considering everything gets archived and people enjoy stalking

its okey. i got u know right?
im to lazy for that tho

7f7f

thanks a lot!

How bad is it actually if it screws with your brain so bad? Find some similar dick and post here so we all know it already.

It screws with my brain because I didn't want it and literally my dad and brothers aren't like me(and good for them but I don't know why would they do that) so it feels like I'm a joke or something to them.
I am not going to look through pics of dicks to find something like mine.

As long as they observe proper hygiene and clear out thoroughly beforehand, no.
As well as eating right: eating a burrito for example, means no sexy times back there.
Note: this also applies to women as well.

Attached: 6DC41099-443A-4D74-969F-28329B3B25AA.jpg (248x318, 37K)

>Stockings
HNNNNNNG