Imagine waking up and NOT being in West Virginia. lmao must if this is you

Imagine waking up and NOT being in West Virginia. lmao must if this is you

Attached: prpzy3oxdai82uh88t1a.jpg (1044x783, 202K)

must suck if this is you*

COUNTRY ROADS

they have low IQ in WV

TAKE ME HOME...

Taking over your thread, guy.

Attached: 1532514782775.png (527x556, 209K)

TO A PLACE

MOUNTAIN MOMMA!!!

Based mountaineer.

Attached: 5B467BD9-34FE-4BDB-AD66-3A16B4D9DCDB.jpg (1091x715, 113K)

This is the geography analogue to those threads where they post the 1/100 black women who aren’t 600 pound gorillas.

WV just proves a state can be poor and shitty with a 90%+ white population

Why do people in west virginia fuck their cousins so much? Ive literally never met someone from WV that didnt look imbred

Attached: bb09bec5-9f04-4e12-bd61-ce20619f3370.jpg (600x817, 129K)

Wear virginia sucks. Nothing there but hicks and crytids.

All the women are obease. Everybody is on hard drugs. There's absolutely nothing going for that place.

im on a plane in philadelphia

I’d never want to imagine that

Attached: 53B2ADCE-976A-4BDD-BE17-F52FD6970816.jpg (750x677, 183K)

WV looks a lot like my place.
Imagine living somewhere completely flat.

Attached: ViewFromBlegos.jpg (1773x942, 1.22M)

All true, so do us West Virginians a favor and STAY OUT. We like the negative reputation, we like being ass backwards and most of all we like it when out of state faggots stay out.

Attached: 9a6.jpg (398x500, 23K)

I'm in WV. It feels good.

Omw, user.

I BELONG

>not moving out of WV to get an education and good job
>not moving back for the cheap real estate and beautiful scenery
>not having a high paying job in a place with low cost of living
>not going on beautiful nature hikes in the new river gorge every day
>not kayaking the new river on summer weekends
>not cliff jumping at summersville lake
>not camping in the Greenbrier state forest
>not ignoring the pillheads and living a beautiful adventurous life in the most beautiful state in the United States

leling at you. If you want to be a dumbfuck about WV, keep doing it. Stay the fuck out, but I'll love having a better life than all of you will ever dream of living in this paradise.

Attached: Whitewater-Kayaking-at-New-River1.jpg (1200x803, 634K)

I BELONG

Going in airplane mode now cyas anons praise kek and godspeed

hILLS TO SMALL

Imagine having to drive around giant hills just to go somewhere near.

LOL Imagine no more, I live on the flattest place on earth (Florida) and the flatness of it all must be one of the major contributors to "FLORIDA MAN" mythos.

Attached: 1553705653321.jpg (633x634, 107K)

When the government sabatoges it because the citizens won't bend the knee...

West Virginia? Don’t make me laugh. Haven’t you ever heard of EAST Virginia A.K.A. Virginia?

>This is the geography analogue to those threads where they post the 1/100 black women who aren’t 600 pound gorillas.

WV is in contention for the most beautiful natural landscape in the country. The cities are trash and the people are largely white niggers, but there aren't many of either and the Appalachians are gorgeous.

The only part of VA that isn't shit is the mountainous region that shares the border with WV.

My neighborhood is exclusively government contractors in Charles town. 2 hour commute to dc but we all make 800k+ a year so it’s whatever.

>Imagine having to drive around giant hills just to go somewhere near.

Imagine being Belgian.

Isn't West Virginia ground zero for opioid addiction in the US?

But user, I go to West Virginia every day via the magic of Video Games!

Attached: FO76-43.png (1061x663, 1.71M)

2nd to Florida.

>driving over bridge makes me mountaineer
absolute state of amerilards

Attached: download.png (225x225, 11K)

bruh i don't want moth man to get me

Hey fuck you retard. That bridge is my heritage. Fayetteville, WV was my home and that gorge was my back yard. So you can come over here and fuck with me nigger and I'll toss you off of it.

driving over bridge? what kind of mongoloid english is that? you drive on a bridge, not over one, you fucking retard.

ALMOST HELL, MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA.
BLUE HAIRED FAGGOTS, SUDANESE NIGGERS.

Attached: 1634123462457.jpg (500x744, 115K)

did they fix some of the problems yet?

megamilk

Attached: gib2.png (778x512, 63K)

Hello neighbor! My hometown is Summersville

Spent every summer of my adolescence out boating with my parents on the lake. Best spot to jump out there is at that cliff off of that service road right after crossing that bridge going out Canvas/Nettie.

I'm coming home borther. Be there in a month. Feels fucking good.

That game will never be fixed don't kid yourself.

every time it happened it sucked
I even lived at Myrtle Beach for a year...you know, Coastal West Virginia. it never felt right everything being so flat. had to come home.

Attached: hometown.jpg (2048x1237, 197K)

I drove like 10 hours to see that bridge last month. It's fucking dope. Why is Charleston full of niggers though?

I was born in west virginia

jobs, ironically

also, from my trip I can confidently say that Clarksburg is the best city in WV. Awesome architecture.

Come check it out on Bridge Day. You can walk out there and look straight down. I swear you can almost throw a paper airplane to Long Point.

>Why is Charleston full of niggers?
Because it's the only real city

>lacking frivolities and materialistic junk makes one poor.

Never went to that part of the lake but am aware of it (That’s Brock’s Bridge). I’d go to Salmon Run, and walk the trail to Hughes Bridge on 19 to a rock we could jump from.

haah imagine if she tied you up and "milked" you every day for weeks on end until you were mentally broken and dependent on her hahaha

It’s our biggest city and capital.

that's actually a cool thing for the planet of the apes

Denial, the post

the architecture in the northern part of the state is much better. Morgantown had some lovely homes from an architectural standpoint, but they end up turning them into slums for college students, then bulldozing them for university buildings
the weather, however, is not

100% white english

Lowest sunshine index in the USA. a gloom filled pit of inbred Moonshiners & Meth-heads

Niggers flock to cities, we have a low nigger population and they are all in the big three cities.
Several counties have active KKK chapters so "the counties" are considered a dangerous place.

I hate how they have patrols out there looking for jumpers. Shit pisses me off. They can never really do fuckall though if you're smart about it. You can just hike in out to Pirate's Cove and get back up on shore before they can get over, and just high tail it out back through the woods. Fuck the police.

Attached: amerimutts.png (937x200, 384K)

now that's some Olympic sport...Free Diving from the Golden Gate.

>look who is talking

Attached: 1431014353326.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

when are you going to die of a heroin overdose, OP?

Attached: 49102299_10106865571047677_7647701217744781312_n.jpg (480x360, 21K)

how many people died building that thing

can I make a suit to do it? Be like a javelin you have to carry the trip , then the javelin turns into a suit you wear to finish the feat

A hell of a lot better than being a mutt.

3rd in Whiteness
6th in Gun ownership
unlike the rest of the US, the niggers here are more scared of us chimping out than we are of them

Attached: 3and6.jpg (587x685, 182K)

Imagine waking up and being in California

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 779K)

like, you press some compressed gas button, and when it releases you get a light sabre? Telescoping sheets of titanium carbonite, or whatever kind of metal melting rate to compressed gas opf choosing?

I've had a vague interest in ways to improve WV for some time. It seems like it has a ton of potential if the right policies could be put in place. It could be a compelling location for a certain subset of the tech industry that doesn't want to be in Silicon Valley. The landscape of WV and the rock bottom real estate prices and cost of living could have tech workers living like feudal lords on salaries that get half a cuck box in Cali.

WV should set up heavy subsidies for tech educations in their universities to turn their white population into a resource and offer the most generous possible tax environment to tech companies. Maybe have the state install a best in the nation internet infrastructure in the major cities.

>Meme flag.

nice try Jose

I hear you dude, oxygen is quite flammable, but contained enough to be stable

improving it would kill it. non-whites would flock to it.

>It could be a compelling location for a certain subset of the tech industry that doesn't want to be in Silicon Valley
You said improve WV not ruin it. Please don't.

>A hell of a lot better than being a mutt.

t. Indonesian hapa

west virginia should invest in nuclear power and continue exploiting natural gas for petrochemical industry. They need to rebuild the industry along the ohio river valley

people have been thinking that for some time now, that natural environment, low cost of real estate, reasonable proximity to DC and other major metro areas, would make this an ideal location for tech companies who don't rely on physical transportation
but the tech people like their city environs. Its hard to be a pretentious liberal yuppie if you are living in Logan County

And then having the state being overrun with pajeets and chinks. Great idea

>improving it would kill it. non-whites would flock to it.

Not if you do it right. Make tax breaks contingent on exclusively hiring native West Virginians. It's not even racist!

At least you can walk around without fear of getting raped and murdered. At least they are all mostly friendly white people

>learn to code

>but the tech people like their city environs

This is only because of who tends to become a tech person. Give a ruralite an IT degree and he will remain a ruralite.

>some of the problems
oh you cute. yes, some of the problems are fixed. could be much more though

Okay, is it moddable with private servers yet?

your missing the socio-economic prejudices involved
tech companies don't want to be associated with ruralites, they won't hire them, they won't live near them, they won't invest in regions populated by them.
if we build our own tech then that would work. but trying to entice the silicon valley folks to come here just will not work

Wew, that's a ballsy post user

Yeah, but unironically. West Virginia has a well earned reputation for being home to hillbilly retards, but there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the genetic stock and, if given the proper carrots and sticks, the white population there could be as successful as any other.

Imagine spending 4 hours driving to and from work. What a nightmare.

oxygen isn't flammable, retard, it's a required component for combustions. If oxygen was flammable, every time you lit a cigarette it would set 21% of the earth's atmosphere on fire, you down syndrome little moron

I miss my county's chapter.

You're part of the problem. Class war comes after the race war.

true
the problem is WV has been raped by outside interests since before the Revolution. First it was eastern virginia, then it was the extraction economy forced on our people by the out of state coal companies. All aided by the fed gov.
How can a state with such a small population but with so many natural resources be so god damn poor?? Even our own state government sold us out.

People like that drive two hours early Monday morning, stay in a hotel four nights, and drive home two hours Friday evening. I've seen it done from the Norfolk, VA area, which is even farther than that.

>if we build our own tech then that would work. but trying to entice the silicon valley folks to come here just will not work

That's why I'm saying to train up locals with tech skills instead of enticing Cali fags to move. With a base of relatively inexpensive skilled labor, low real estate costs, and generous tax incentives, some percentage of tech companies that like money sufficiently will start operations in WV.

>then it was the extraction economy forced on our people by the out of state coal companies.

It boggles my mind that you didn't take state ownership of your natural resources and use the proceeds to develop.