How do I deal with a second generation Latina?

I'm seeing a Latina whose parent was born in Latin America. Everything else is great, but she is constantly going on about "being Latina". It feels phony and insecure. I have no feelings towards Europe, so this is all foreign to me. Is it possible to convince her to stop being so into the identity stuff?

Attached: 877986876.jpg (1080x1350, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtUKdZG1o1w
youtube.com/watch?v=vblot9RiULI
youtube.com/watch?v=HTe0qNPT1hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=frj3k0Igqf0&t=101s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dump her.

It's signaling you to impregnate her with white seed. Just fuck her more often.

Some families carry traditions. I grew up with Irish traditions from my grandparents. Now that they’ve passed and I no longer do. But let her be herself. If you don’t like her, find someone new.

She craves your bleach. All Latina women are property of the huwhite man.

>Dump her at the next Taco Bell

Just do the same thing but about being Murrican as fuck.

Also if her tits are as flat as pic related it's time to trade in for an upgraded model.

based on what i've seen on television and movies latin women like to be treated poorly, roughed up and bossed around.

Just ignore the annoying shit she says.
It's how you handle any woman who says annoying shit.
Ignore it, and fuck her.
She'll respect you for it.
She'll lose respect for you as soon as you start bitching about her annoying behavior and then dump you for some chad who knows that you are supposed ignore women when they say and do annoying shit

pound that pussy until it's white as a ghost then tell her to make you a taco

Unironically this

this

This.

Girl in his pic is Malu trevejo

Stop being a dumb race traitor

This, she wants your seed real bad OP

Latin identity is super important. Even as a second generation Latina, you have to understand that it carries more weight than just identification for her. It means traditional Latin family values, it means food, language, and a sense of community that us white boys don't have. My advice? Try to participate in the culture. You might start to have some feelings toward it.

Unless she's just an annoying person. Then dump her.

Watch this video.
It redpills men on the nature of women-- and also on the fact that you're supposed to ignore a woman's annoying behavior.
youtube.com/watch?v=wtUKdZG1o1w

If you can't handle her when she's being an annoying bitch, that signals to her that you're not manly enough to protect her from real threats to her life.

Attached: rTvHIgM.png (955x1191, 1.96M)

deport her

Nope, that faggot isn't worth a view

Whites would have all those things if we could rid our communities of the sort of cucks who refer to themselves as white boy

no. if you ever breed with her, your kid will be that way as well and will act superior towards you even if you're the better parent (which you will be).

>How do I deal with a second generation Latina?
by running as fast and far away as your fat basement dwelling legs and mobility scooter will take you.

Fuck off leaf

You need the following:
>Rope
>Large plastic bag
>Car with a large trunk
>Tank full of gas

>a sense of community that us white boys don't have.
That's all it is. A shallow sense of "community" that they feel excuses them from behaving sanely, hold it up to any scrutiny and you realize it based on the same thing that living with a bunch of white country bumkins: A thin veneer of "friendliness" that contains a lifetime of rivalry, bitterness, hatred and violent insecurity.

On the issue of how to handle women, he's right. In that video, he breaks down pretty easily for most men to understand and he's better than that Jordan Peterstein faggot.

BLEACH

You forgot an enzyme cleanser.

Dude, he could have the true meaning of life, it's irreverent if he's right, he's a faggot that destroys everything he touches

You're both retarded. You'll be fine.

1. You should marry her in church
2. Make babies with her
3. Embrace her family as your own
4. Live happy

Family is the most important thing in the world, and deracinated Americans have completely forgotten this because of all the (((conditioning))) they've been getting for decades.

>she is constantly going on about "being Latina"
Thank Obama's identity politics.

Just be openly racist towards her and fuck her harder.

>i saw it on (((media))) so it must be true
Brainlet, continue being a good NPC for (((media))) to further program you and your thoughts.

based

>constantly going on about "being Latina"
Lele?

Post more latinas

Attached: schgrl2.jpg (1013x1257, 88K)

She's literally 4 generations away from human sacrifice.
She's beyond primitive.
Why would you want a cannibal in your life?

Seriously, no matter what the annoying behavior is that she displays, you're supposed to ignore it. If she's blathering on about her identity, ignore it. If she's nagging you about something, ignore it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vblot9RiULI

youtube.com/watch?v=HTe0qNPT1hQ

Attached: 0fd8652d681f50e51c45335558056387.jpg (1081x1047, 91K)

>seeing a latina
The first step is to buy a rope. Then you should tie it in a special kind of knot called a noose. You can find instructions how to online. Then you secure the non-noose end of the rope to something that can support your weight. Then, with the noose around your neck, jump off a chair or stepladder.
Should resolve all of your issues.

>I have no feelings towards Europe
nigger tier city dweller

Pretty good advice. I like to make up stories, good long yarns. For instance, early in my realtionship I told my gf (now wife) that as a young man, I studied the martial art of Chai Fu. I gave an elaborate description of it as being a combination of Kung Fu and Tai chi. Fast forward a year or so, she's looking at my childhood pictures with my mom... She asks mom if this picture was from the time period when I was training chai Fu. I had almost forgotten about it, eventually did a spot take, literally rolled on the floor. Seriously, it's shit like that that will make them never leave you.

Fine, then go for Rollo tomassi instead

And if she keeps shit testing you with "I'm a latina" bla bla bla bla, just tell her that you are going to put a gringo baby in her belly, lol.....

Latinos unless they are very native usually blend in with the white community within a couple generations

Most of them are already between 25-75% white to begin with

Not to mention cultural they are very traditional

that is what she wants her ovaries crave the white man's DNA

Stop being a race mixer. Call ICE on her parents and dump her. Or gas yourself.

the one in your pic is underage, pedo

Attached: m-chris-hansen-with-dateline-nbc-were-doing-a-story-10013710.png (500x632, 99K)

Attached: schgrl-1.png (455x686, 549K)

there's nothing wrong with racemixing.
It's fun and it feels really good.
Besides, we're talking about Latinas here, and they're pretty close to being white anyway-- they often times already come with a fairly high amount of white/European DNA inside them already.
Definitely more white than muh trad Asian waifu.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (900x900, 130K)

post pictures of her feet and titties

there is no way that chick is underage, fuck off hanson

Attached: hansenlol.jpg (420x255, 15K)

You forgot to change ips retard.

>she is constantly going on about "being Latina". It feels phony and insecure. I have no feelings towards Europe, so this is all foreign to me. Is it possible to convince her to stop being so into the identity stuff?
>being born in a country where everyone is constantly ranting about their race to the point they take DNA tests just to certify they are 100% neggers

i dont think a nigga can ignore dat ass damn boi

Yes she is.
Her picture was in another thread about what it's like going to school these days.
OP said she was a high school student who was like 15 or 16.

I didn't need to.
I still got you to notice.

That's the pussy feminized version of what to do. Evolutionarily, youre supposed to hit her and then bend her over.

Fuck her hard doggy style till she calls you papi.

Holy fuck what is happening today.

sometime niggas aint sayin you what you think they be sayin

fucking same poster. Kys

tell her she's merrican now and stuff her with burgers

>Evolutionarily, youre supposed to hit her
>Unironically promotes nigger tier violent behavior.

Yeah, let's see how treating a woman that's supposed to give birth to your kids like a punching bag will do to your offspring and the quality of your family.
Red pill quality insight says ignore her-- don't chimp out and hit her. If you ignore her annoying shit, it will make her horny for your cock.

Yeah, but it got you to pay attention, didn't it?

Her name is Viktoria Kay.
She's Hungarian, but she looks Latina.
Her Youtube videos are riddled with comments in Spanish.
Enjoy, user.

I hope you get mouth cancer

shit honky, you alright

so, a gypsy?

this

>wanting to see your own children get deported

She a mutt naow.

Maybe.
She went from Hungary to Germany.
Now she's a model working in the United States.

Just show her some videos of how WE spaniards masaccred them and that she is only worth something cause our rapings, the she will be a white nationalist helper
youtube.com/watch?v=frj3k0Igqf0&t=101s

that's how you create another hello kitty knock-off

in a gypsy culture, all you have to do to marry her is to kidnap her

You just have to give her a little extra attention and assist with her need to belong to a culture. Here is some suggestions:
>Have her mow the lawn the lawn and pull weeds more often.
>Have her join you in those obstacle course fun runs.
When she is at the rope over the mud yell "Cross that river senorita you can do it!"
When she is at the wall to climb
"Quick get over before the border control get here!"
>Wear a sleeveless t-shirt at home all the time with a gold chain on and call her a bitch all the time. This makes her feel like she is with a proper cholo.

t. white roastie

>the jewbel
Kek, you're a failure

Attached: 1558477184516m.jpg (819x1024, 85K)

Can u shills fuck off

Attached: 1554579472876.jpg (1024x1022, 536K)

I love her though.