Why are Indians the filthiest most repugnant race on the planet?

Why are Indians the filthiest most repugnant race on the planet?

These levels of filth are not even possible in the poorest parts of Africa, so what's the deal with these subhuman cockroaches?
Fucks Indians

Attached: 040711pod04_J.jpg (959x647, 637K)

they are one with the filth
like a wild pig bathing in it's own shit to repel would-be attackers.
indians are the ultimate omegas, they don't shower, clean or maintain anything. it's the ultimate incel strategy for the rest of the world to leave them alone

Call them Dhoti

its not all indians.

just the ones living below poverty line.
im disgusted at them too; while i shower twice and the gated community i live in is super clean and doesnt allow these niggers.

the ones you see here posting on 4chin arent the ones that shit on the street, they're the ones that are well off.

its interesting because the bottom trash people in 1st world countries are the ones that seem to browse this site

>its interesting because the bottom trash people in 1st world countries are the ones that seem to browse this site
kneel before your betters, subhuman.

Attached: 1551147735850.jpg (640x418, 223K)

Attached: 1558532534035.png (500x642, 336K)

Assbalsted poo detected

I remember learning in school about the hierarchical structure of Indian society and a large group of people called "Untouchables". Is that the people you're talking about or are they something different?

Why are u explaining ur self to these degeneric fat faggots

Attached: Abduls.jpg (720x982, 161K)

You're not fooling anyone pajeet, filth is in your DNA
You are the dirtiest most gag-inducing race on earth, even your color looks like shit, you ain't black nor white, just this filthy shit color.
You language sounds like a duck drowning and your religions are as confusing as they are stupid

F U C K I N D I A N S
Everybody HATES you

Attached: india-photos-01-550x412.jpg (550x412, 76K)

Niggers are the filthiest, Indians a close second.

>Poo using white nationalist meme flag
Kek

Attached: 1558519436102.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 65K)

Kek

Attached: 1558631255472.gif (1702x1256, 168K)

Are you kidding me ?
Even the filthiest niggers don't do something as disgusting as pic related

Attached: Swachh-Bharat-Abhiyan_0.jpg (300x225, 31K)

They swim in piss n shit

They worship cows n monkeys

Crazy people

Oh come on guys. Indians have their problems but i honestly think a few generations in modern living will do them well.

Indians may not be your favorite but they certainly arent the enemy and there are allies to be found for better things in the indian community.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 104K)

This is an islamic telegram thread. Avoid replying

>They swim in piss n shit
>They worship cows n monkeys
>Crazy people

Attached: 1558602735757.png (820x791, 349K)

you can take the savage out of the third world, but you can't take the third world out of the savage.

Finally found the original hd image, that too gif. Thanks

poos are the ultimate subhuman

sometimes I wonder why God even created them, literally 1.8 billion of poos, including islamic poos, amog who only 2% at best can become functioning part of society

>that pic
AHAHAHAHAHAH OHNONONONONON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>High tier Indians get to shower twice in a lifetime
Holy kek

What Working?

>not all indians
hahahhaha

I know that. But if things are done well, if they could expunge that 3rd world status and let it roll for maybe a few generations, i think they could do well.

You cannot deny that those same conditions dont motivate some of them to become great. They do produce some very intelligent people, idk why you are denying that.

Is it because they arent all muslims? I know you swedecucks have an affair with the muzzies.

muslims arent the only ones who hate you raj pradahan , deal with it

Attached: morning piss.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

>americuck ever calling anyone else cuck
Yikes

Attached: 1550311947737.png (612x748, 69K)

Attached: 1531570056497.jpg (704x820, 147K)

>guys
>them
>they
>allies

Attached: hello fellow whites.jpg (480x360, 24K)

So he sold his own piss to those degenerate muslim faggots? What an absolute madman.

Attached: 1558532605810.jpg (644x431, 48K)

I've traveled to India on business, it really is a shock how much garbage and yes literal shit is just all over the place. The stench is unreal. What's weird though is Indians keep their homes really clean or at least the several I've visited have done so.

i had the exact same thought lmao
>indians are bro tier

America lets the smart pajeet thrive. Your countries let in Muslim slime that does nothing. Fuck off with it eurocucks, stay butthurt.

Attached: bd0.jpg (600x367, 27K)

>the gated community i live in
I swear I'll murder your family.