1970: italians aren´t white

1970: italians aren´t white.
2020: italians are aryans

Attached: 1537782409441.png (1931x1172, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/frKnHCGIluk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rowan_Hamilton
youtube.com/watch?v=b2Tifwdx1l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Italians aren't white.

2nd

Italians aren’t white.

Italians aren’t white.

Italians were considered white after the Cold War began

only southern nafritalians are considered as non-white

Attached: DN_VL1mWAAAVBV9.jpg (1024x858, 112K)

Italians are neither whites or Aryan, they are roaming Jews.

Nice proxy faggot

italians aren't white.

Italians aren’t white.

>meme flag

you're not white, italian faggot

Italians aren't white.

If Italians are black then ig I like fucking black women.

so ancient rome was non-white?

Ancient Rome and modern Italy are completely different things.

because? :-O

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comproxoduckogoz.jpg (250x250, 25K)

>

You found one of the 9 whites in all of Italy.

fuck off fucking memeflag kikes, "let me tell you who is white", like you have any idea

Italians were always White you filthy heeb

Italians aren't white

Attached: SCOSSA.png (743x417, 59K)

That is correct, the ancient Latins came from Asia Minor (modern day Turkey)
After mixing with the Sabines they became Jews.

I didn't actually mean it like that. I just like Italians haha.

the Romans are genetically similar to the Tuscans more than any other people on earth

Slav also aren't white, neither are modern Germans (due to interbreeding with Slavs and Meds). Only Angols and Nords are white. However considering how Europe is basically the Middle East nowadays the Scandinavians and UK aren't white anymore. Only whites left are those that immigrated to the US from these nations. Therefore only Americans are white.

I feel closer to Israel and the Jewish people than wh*tes

You faggots and your purity spiraling threads. Unless you are 100% Bavarian phenotype I don’t want to hear it. Most of these threads are made by shit skins and kikes. youtu.be/frKnHCGIluk

1600-1800 IRISH PEOPLE ARE NOT WHITE IN AMERICA TODAY IRISH ARE ARYANS

Ironic.

italians are disgusting people

correct, however you forgot Ireland.

What is this one among whites? Its NYC?

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-23-14-42-51.png (652x691, 485K)

Oh ok ha ha

Attached: nanner.png (516x526, 257K)

You're European and Mediterranean. Your own ancestors, the Romans didn't practice American whiteness that has spread across Europe. Americans are a very vain and superficial people. Their belief is simple, if you're capable of tanning you're not white. If you have dark hair and and brown eyes, you're not white. At least according to their society not their own laws.

The current Anglo and American domination of the world is what makes you feel insecure. That's why you want to be White. Everyone wants to be or feel part of the current patrician group. The thing is you're judging being white by modern American standards.

What if I were to tell you that "Whiteness" is a merely an abstract concept that has no true basis in reality?

That's not counting the Jews that migrated from Spain to Sicily and Southern Italy.

Italians are the only whites. Everyone else is leeching off our success.

kek

>Their belief is simple, if you're capable of tanning you're not white. If you have dark hair and and brown eyes, you're not white.
How can this be a simple belief when a contradiction is already embedded within it?
What if you have dark hair and brown eyes but are also not capable of tanning? Are you thus both white and non white at the same time? What does that even mean?

The hero /b needs.

Attached: EuroWhiteLOL.png (1660x321, 693K)

there are no white europeans

Basato e rossopillolato.
Fuck wh*Toids

Generally, what I said is the rule. However, there are exceptions to the rule. That's why most American brunettes die their hair blonde, so there will be no doubts as to their whiteness.

Attached: Whiteness.jpg (590x350, 55K)

*dye

That's a Jew.

for me it is not completely European if it has black hair and eyes, with olive skin, for me it is completely European if it has red hair and Cromagnoid appearance, consequently I who have brown hair and gray eyes I think I am not completely European but however "white" and Mediterranean southern Europe

Is there any source from the 70s or earlier that backs you up? WASPs didn't want to get flooded with Catholics and members of anarchist or organized crime groups. For legal purposes they were always considered white: if an Italian married a Negro it was illegal in many states.

That's not the point. Look at the roots of many women in your country. You have so many fake blondes. No women wants to be left out of whiteness in your country. That's why many dye their hair blonde. They want the complete and generally understood and accepted package of whiteness.

Americans are little brown goblins

Attached: 1555005459702.png (1588x1720, 1.28M)

Wrong.

>Americans are little brown goblins
On average yes.
But there are large yet shrinking pockets of whites

Attached: germany.jpg (600x749, 90K)

South and North are different but they are all Euros. A borderless Europe is stupid. No one should want to take land off another and each culture should be proud of it's heritage. And each branch of the European tree should help the other.

By the way, I heard the Munsters or the Adam's Family (I forget which) was taken to be a dig at the Italian-American community. Any truth to this?

Take a bath and cut your hair

The Irish are the Puerto Ricans of the White Race.

You are not white.

Such is American culture

Attached: 1558452498249.jpg (1440x2752, 2.17M)

By your definition, isn’t Australia whiter than you?

in any case, unfortunately, the only completely European language is Basque, since most of the rest of the European populations are Indo-European except for the Finns and Hungarians who have an Asian language origin

light green masterrace

Attached: jensen-ackles-green-eyes.jpg (500x280, 25K)

meme map

You are not white. Whether you like it or not, the American society's perception is what defines that word. I understand whiteness makes you feel closer to all recent American achievements and to share in their world and extraterrestrial domination. You want a connection with them, the current Solar System patrician group. While doing that you neglect and diminish your own history that enabled America to exist in the first place. Whiteness or being white is a concept in Americans society with certain parameters that many of their former heirs shared. It's basically the Northern European phenotype based strongly on skin color/shade. That's why Germanic, Celts and Slavs generally all fit into whiteness in America. Because they usually have "white skin" and other similar characteristics in their phenotype.

What is your "culture", Hans?

Attached: germany.png (654x669, 840K)

Get a haircut and fix your beard hobo

Southern Italy has a strong Arab admixture from when the Arabs conquered it 1000 years ago. A large amount of southern Italians, maybe a majority, are not white. Northern Italy however was never conquered and is very white.

Yeah...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rowan_Hamilton

but in fact I said what is "based" according to my point of view, I don't care if I'm judged by them not white

your culture is exporting degeneracy to europe cowboy, don't be surprised kraut's mad

>youtube.com/watch?v=b2Tifwdx1l0

your country puts pressure on our government to pay 300 billion dollars to Israeli holocaust group because germans shot them on our fucking soil

so shut the fuck up because right now you're Jewish pet, fix your God damn country

Attached: israeli dog.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Italians are Italians. End of story. If people want to create an ethnostate with Italians included or not, then that's fine. The term white has been perverted by Jews and has lost all meaning. They use it's ambiguity to sow doubt and division among Europeans.

No European should care, we know what we are and who we are. We can trace our lineage back many centuries easily. We have an Identity, they don't. They think they do, but they don't. If you ask a White American what they will name you every European country you can think of. That's not having and identity, culture or tradition. They are jealous of us, and they are wondering souls for the foreseeable future.

>what they
*what they *are*

Just as long as you blame American it's okay, right?

Attached: 1537510634802.jpg (1080x1920, 658K)

>1970: italians aren´t white.
I could never understand this. Laws, architecture, language, military craft, art. The Western world is actually the heir to the Roman Empire. They built aqueducts, coliseums, beautiful roads. Even after the smelly barbarians destroyed Rome, Italy was able to give the world people like Michelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo da Vinci, Pavarotti, Vivaldi, Rossi, Verdi, Puccini, Petrarch, Dante and many others. So why the stinky barbarians who learned how to wipe their ass 200 years ago treat the Italians with contempt?

Because they got raped by Arabs and race-mixed with stinky niggers, that's why they're no longer ancient Italians.

Same as you are not a Slav, because you got raped by Mongols, that's why your people have slanted eyes like Chinks, and behave likewise

Go back behind Ural yellow faggot k?

Attached: ukraine rape.gif (752x591, 162K)

Your ass detonated, go to the doctor.

Because all Italians America got were filthy brown criminals from the south.
most of Europe deported their filth to America

>Your ass detonated, go to the doctor.
go back to Mongolia

Attached: main-qimg-0f71327973fb394c832e441c0accd0b8.jpg (551x487, 57K)

from the very beginning the latins were indo european but they mixed with the etruscans and other semitic tribes, southern italy has always been majority semitic

And Spaniards.
Cervantes, Velazquez, Dali, Rodrigo...

you will never be white...you and I are both mutts...african blood run throughtout your veins

Visigoth descendant

KARA BOOGA XD

I think that guy hit it on the head when he said "white" was an American thing. Else you are you genological nativist thing. An Italian is an Italian, a Dutchman is a Dutchman, even down to specific areas, a Sicilian is a Sicilian, a Bavarian is a Bavarian.

>Italians were considered white after the Cold War began
WRONG

Majority of italians in the North have southern heritage

hello my mutt brother..together WE mutts will rule the entire planet

Why would you want to? I like the diversity.

> t. Irish (Munster), English (Lincolnshire), German (Bayern via West Virginia) mutt.

Yeah look at this fucking nigger

Attached: renaissance.jpg (800x1024, 165K)

>tfw no loli gf

Attached: 1522054165865.jpg (351x351, 10K)

user...

Attached: 1542464693091 - Kopia.jpg (720x832, 50K)

Dont respond

>italians are aryans
STFU Moorish pasta nigger

Attached: 1558446240679.png (674x966, 276K)