Prostagma

Prostagma

Attached: aa2phwt5z7011.jpg (549x736, 41K)

best game of my childhood

LEYE

Malista!

holy fuck hitting me with the nostalgia stick

Etimos

Vollome

You ee ehr.

Attached: Sonofosiris.jpg (128x128, 5K)

eisvoli

Attached: abc6ac4307118924fd0dae4b903a9979.png (444x152, 146K)

Volly

Heh

Nothing personell kid

T. Arkantos uber

Attached: Aruber.png (150x150, 57K)

Proseche

Based
Downloading now

OrthosS

>Prosehe* / πρόσεχε

I tried to get the original double disc version of this game to run a couple days ago, to old for modern systems so I guess I need the steam version

Attached: PAY.jpg (400x333, 33K)

EISVOLI

Fuck reinstalling

malinchista!

What civilization is best? Cant remember

Esto.

sapmi

*dies* wlooEEEAUUURGH

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Fuck I don't want to buy it on Steam, my disc is fine but my system is too recent..

Just do it user
For arkantos

The extended edition is shite, poorly optimized and everything, get the OG one.

I'll do it for the dipshit Castor.

norse for fighting, greek for myth units and Egyptians for economy. for dlc Atlanteans are best for hero units and Chinese are best if your fighting a civilization of dogs or sparrows

Beautiful setting and graphics, great atmosphere, music, amusing story, funny cutscenes.
Peak PC gaming. One of the best games of all time.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 166K)

I'm so sorry, my grandpa had Prostagma

Also the graphics is just spot on, I don't need anything better. If all games had such graphics and developers concentrated on other aspects instead, everything would be much better.

Castor is a faggit

who Europa barbarorum/rome total war here?
HOPLITAI HAPLAOI

He's Greek for starter.

the end of the campaign started to loose my interest, but the first three parts were pretty good

Whats this guys fucking problem?

Attached: fV4299k.png (1024x768, 605K)

funny how no new RTS stuff is coming out but love for these old ones is still solid enough that companies just said fuck it and made official unofficial expansions like a decade and a half later just for fun, it's really cool if you think about it

the end of the game is limited by the fact that the final level is only half the map since the other half is required for the cutscenes.

Not enough love...and eyes. Polygons too maybe.

WOLOLOO

Attached: images (28).jpg (400x400, 15K)

Wrath of the gods

BAWK BAWK BOOM

Let's all agree, on the mission where you had to get a sarcophagus back to your city, what powers did you used ?

1.Snakes
2.Undead
Shit was cash.

wuv wu

I want that time back, bros...
Everything was so much simpler and better.

Attached: 4bdf58f1efe7d187da13f2503f151f29.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

Well, you know why you didn't grew up with games containing Arabic characters.
It certainly would've been the bomb in school, but-

It hurts

Attached: He+looks+like+a+brainlet+_20a878b66870e8744ce91424970fa89f.jpg (466x490, 37K)

oh shit that explains so much of what I saw as a kid using the map cheat

My GPU was too shit to handle this game, but I wanted to play so badly. Got sucked into some other game and never touched it.
>Game from 2002
>$30 on Steam
Get fucked, I'll pirate it

"ISIS HEAR MY PLEA" kek

R-roggan? Honestly, the games were simplified pop history, but they inspired my lifelong interest in history. The extra info in the manuals and the in-game screens was fantastic.

Attached: wonders.jpg (596x398, 440K)

Attached: fc12f053a7b70e3a3ac9e387dd662c34.jpg (401x271, 33K)

Based

I want to go back

What did they mean by this?

Attached: T_alberto_barbosa__737cd367a5474ddfa3ca272b30c0d3b9.jpg (600x584, 40K)

ENNN WEDGE

I thought of each of these responses in order before you posted them
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Ajax is the most based character in the game.

O CANADA

Give me a good RTS. DoW Soulstorm with mods was my favorite for years but that community died.

SHH HUH

I remember finding out about most ancient civilizations from those manuals in elementary school.

Literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: Background_future.jpg (1024x768, 548K)

Rise of Nations is really underrated. Its fantasy expansion Rise of Legends is also good but not nearly as good as the original. The original Company of Heroes has also aged extremely well.

shit, that brings back memories

I played the second game first. Getting the first game was like a whole new world. The sense of exploration and learning about the world around us was amazing.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (960x720, 185K)

brings me back to the good old days of dial up internet phone calls and "out of Sync". fist online game i ever played. that and COD UO

What about rise of nations: Rise of legends that game was dope

this

AoE 1 and 2 were based as fuck and started my obsession with history.
My dad even helped me start a geocities site in the 90s where I wrote about different ancient empires and shit

awesome game the vinci were lit
my favorite to play was RA but i was best with Oranos
sucks

Empire earth is based

>steam version still irreparably broken after six years
>new computer won't run my old disk

Attached: 1373973507013.jpg (468x398, 13K)

What did this one do?

It was indeed, but also too over-simplified. Rise of Nations is already simplified compared to other RTS's as it is, they didn't really need to remove that much complexity. I prefer Rise of Nations much more, especially when the T&P expansion came out.

Unrelated, but found out the other day that there is this patch called UPatch that brings the game up to date with modern screens and software. It's been my favorite way to play the game ever since.

steam version works for me tho?

The steam version has a gamebreaking bug where if you're playing against AI players, the more players you have/the longer the game goes on/the bigger the map/the more units on map/etc the sooner it crashes the game. It's a memory dump error where the game apparently doesn't know how to handle larger and larger data lik more AI/units/everything.

This has been reported constantly to the devs for six years and still goes unfixed. It makes playing big games impossible.

Friendly reminder that ulfsark are the best units in the game

No

Just download an ISO and magic iso you pleb, holy shit

Empire Earth was absolutely amazing, even as shit as the AI was. When I got bored as a kid I'd just turn on instant build-time cheats, infinite resources cheats, then spam infantry and planes on explore against multiple AI. The entire screen would just be things constantly dying and nukes. It was great.