Have you ever seen this happen irl?

Have you ever seen this happen irl?

Attached: BC80557A-9F5E-4847-9FBD-F0BB12BC7EB8.jpg (960x955, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_unrest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No because Pocahontas lived before me

That’s not what I mean

I wish it would happen to me.

It could

this describes 99% of the nonwhite women I have interacted with

Gf is native American so yes

Tell me what happened?

AOC

Attached: aoc7.jpg (1024x737, 259K)

I tried to fuck a hardcore feminist once, flip and native, only gave me head tho

it is what you meant, retard.

Attached: AlphabetGlowMelon.png (1155x648, 335K)

did your dick shrivel up and fall off?

hardcore feminists are so dirty man you took a big risk even being in the same room

Yes. If I could just show you my Facebook friends and tell you how these girls were in high school lol

what is there to tell?

they post garbage on the internet and seek white men in the real world. women lie, I don't know what's so hard about this

no, i've only met one native american woman in my life.

Done this in real life

Used to fuck this big titty university administrator, die hard lefty. Got her to fuck me with my MAGA hat on

me: I like asuka
also me: I like Rei

Attached: besd.png (500x500, 410K)

My Match inbox is full of woke black women, and of course tonnes of Asian girls looking to steal my Aryan seed. No natives where I live tho.

most black girls ive seen are like this. with most black guys either being forever alone or have the same black girl for years.

Not much to tell really. I have not really ever found a white woman I click with and dont find most of them that attractive. Most natives don't love white people for obvious reasons.

All the time. The funny part is they always think their white bf is so woke and such an ally for whatever bullshit identity politics the girl is into.

One look into the guy's eyes though and you know right away he's just bullshitting so he can colonize some exotic pussy.

Attached: 1533413117313.jpg (324x484, 62K)

Yes. I dated a girl who was half white and half mexican. She would bitch on facebook about ebil white nazis and #fuckdrumpf but she craved white dick. Probably due to the fact her dad was white.

Nah I fell asleep midway tho lol

Cool

Yes. To me.

I matched a brown foreign SJW on Tinder. Fucked her the same night, she fell for me and started becoming traditionalist and wife-like. Felt like I was a living God.

Attached: 1535848385580.png (375x417, 371K)

All women love the white cock.

Black guys have like 20+ partners over the course of a lifetime

Doesn’t seem like it

Lol

Yes. I knew this thick black chick with a cute face who worked at the same cafe as me. She went off to a TBC and came back a raging black nationalist who spent all of her time shit talking white people and so on. Found out, literally every guy she dated while at that TBC were white guys and she absolute refused to date black dudes.

Every non-white I know who did the "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" meme were the biggest bleachers I've ever seen and if their friends brought up dating white dudes it was nothing but compliments for whites and shitting on their own race. The anti-white hatred is the projection of their self-hatred for being race traitors.

lol

I wasn't nearly as redpilled back then but I dated a mixed girl between en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_unrest and she taught me basically they're all BLM on the outside and BWC inside.

It's not even uncommon.