Epic

Epic

Attached: lesbiab.jpg (640x360, 23K)

lol

You had one job ange.

Lmao

Nyani

Attached: Snapchat-1657650496.jpg (953x1920, 213K)

cute

Guess I gotta start tripfagging too now, thanks korbo

Good morning nerds, how's everyone feeling? Anyone up for some vidya?

Attached: 7376478.png (224x224, 12K)

NOOO! YOUVE RUINED IT! THE ILLUSION! YOUVE RUINED IT ALL!!!!! STUPID FUCKIN LESBIAN DIKE NOBODY WILL EVER LIKE YOU ON THIS BOARD. YOUR BETTER OFF KILLING YOURSELF

Attached: z9HvI3N.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

waste of skin grease monkey fucking uneducated unemployed faggot el transgender retard go fuck yourself gay cunt

Attached: 1558679152100.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

yeah thats right dont even respond to me you little shit. ill make you scared to even look at your own threads, you little lesbian fucking DIKE

Attached: Guts'_Enraged.jpg (778x881, 148K)

lol

morning? its after 1 AM here
also what vidya?

It's morning when I wake up for me okayyy

Was thinking league or smth.
Korbo I've been on this site for 10 years, everything you post is a waste of time and unfazes me, you don't even deserve a (you)

Attached: JPEG_20190429_105712.png (464x464, 193K)

pretty much all the fun people are asleep right now you won't get very many people to play vidya with
and were you talking to the Berserk poster? because I'm not Korbo
>been on this site 10 years
holy shit you are a veteran

yeah thats right, ignore me you dumb broad. one day, you'll lose everything. and ill sit upon my iron throne lauging at your pitiful existence, faggot

Attached: 1298181.jpg (600x400, 71K)

/d/ at age 10 kinda made me weird, home boards are /u/ and /trash/

Attached: sticker2x_17.png (320x320, 23K)

Do I do a morning weed triathalon yes/no?

Attached: Screenshot_20181216_Dynasty_Reader_Hitoribocchi_no_OO_Seikatsu_ch04.png (207x187, 14K)

you dumb little retard. keep acting like every thread we've spammed and every word we've said doesnt affect you. i know deep down every fiber of your being hates it. you hate being called a fag. you hade being called a queer because you know it is morally wrong beyond any extent. your whole existence is based around your shotty sexuality, and that alone is something no human on this earth should be proud of. i hope you kill yourself soon, dike.

Attached: d5flt3o-d17f0b08-5e0b-40a3-acad-39c4485d08f2.jpg (733x521, 124K)

>imagine being this buttblasted over an "illusion"
WOW, just fucking wow user

she doesn't give a shit about any of your posts you faggot stop wasting your time
what years would you say were 4chans peak? I haven't been here that long I feel like I missed out on a lot

depends on what that is

le white knight have arrived

shut up you stupid fucking underage fat mexican cunt. why dont you ask el chombo and the burrito boys to setup another taco stand huh? bet you'll make some worth out of your shitty life

Attached: Berserk-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

>shut up you stupid fucking underage fat mexican cunt.
hahahaha i'm not underage lol. and i'm not fat or mexican either.
>why dont you ask el chombo and the burrito boys to setup another taco stand huh? bet you'll make some worth out of your shitty life
>shitty life
>literally is raging
you're the one with a shitty life korbo lole

>unironically defending a faggot
slit your wrists my friend

Oh god uhhhh, the shiggydiggy era was fun

Bong hit, bowl, then a joint all in a row

Attached: 3595_ySUV6eIF.png (600x600, 157K)

you are an even bigger faggot so you have no room to complain

stoner faggot ill fucking bust your head in with a stone

then yes, do that

yea keep smoking weed and make yourself depressed you dumb lesbian bitch you must have a lot of problems if you have to smoke to escape you useless twat

Will report back after a shower and a quick triathalon, don't let korbo hurt himself in pure childish rage, poor guy

Attached: 71581365_p2.png (600x800, 373K)

k
though there isn't much I can do about that

bedtime for me, sorry for not joining you in a game of league
have a good smoke

itt: white knights defend lesbian so they can get le epic Jow Forums e-girlfriend

That was a nice shower c:

Attached: 7376471.png (224x224, 10K)

jump off a roof