Jow Forums is /gay/

Jow Forums is /gay/
i summon all the cute boys, all the pure boys, all the lewd boys
all the boys!

Attached: 15581948736496.webm (250x410, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

calgarygayhistory.ca/2013/07/18/gay-men-are-smarter-than-straight-men-so-says-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ew, faggot

Attached: 1544169750451.jpg (5000x5000, 1.45M)

What do you want, toothpaste?

Attached: 1a8z7-.png (849x1200, 508K)

be dutch be faggot

get dropped from a height

you!

So I come to Jow Forums and try not to be gay.
But this is literally first thread and next one is about a bottle of cum.
Jow Forums what are you doing with me? I don't want other people to think I have no personality other than being a faggot(even though I really don't have one). Can you please stop being gay for a day or at least concentrate gayposting in one thread?

not even memeing

No, now bend over

holy shit just fucking stop already

Attached: 1353557855943.jpg (176x215, 11K)

Why are toothpaste flags so gay?

Attached: 18azkl-.jpg (480x960, 69K)

Fuck off korbo, I'm the one bending you sissies over now!

I'm not korbo but okay

this board is making me gay

It's not so bad to be bi

I ant to kiss a boy

Attached: 1556369520886.jpg (1456x1456, 506K)

ew

Lol faggot, bend over

no erping please.

Attached: 1403002330707.png (208x208, 4K)

Only wholesome and cute RP allowed

Ew gross

Not happening, you're rude and I don't trust you.

Attached: 1556302373735.gif (500x400, 1.29M)

henlo bant any cute boys wanna be my bf :3

Attached: 1536148113701.jpg (1148x922, 275K)

Forgot to add
Trannies can fuck off, they deserve nothing but death

Hot

>Filename
Why post pictures of others for no good reason

Rude my dude

Hi...

Attached: CE57A386-47BA-464D-8284-276BAE4179BF.jpg (556x668, 161K)

@8077958
not tranny
filename randomizer schlomo
ouo

I've literally seen that picture before bro

and it's me!

Attached: 1534294276558.png (1695x118, 257K)

Not a filename randomizer but filename given to pictures saved off 4ch or another chan

Fuck you, i said bend over NOW

yeah totally not i just own all these obscure pics from this one femboy who isnt me haha i'm not gay and i dont want a bf haha...

Attached: 1527344051961.jpg (1300x1390, 425K)

Hi user I hope you're well.
You bend over, I'll be gentle I promise

savings a bunch of pics of one person shouldn't be too hard if you track them and they do post themselves..

It is actually the Unicode time of when the image was posted

okay? so go ahead and reverse image search any of these and see where they were posted. better yet, look up the unix timestamp and you'll see that literally none of them correspond to any of these images. dumb fucking kike.

Attached: 1538693460593.jpg (1500x1158, 428K)

Unicode plus number but yeah.
Why would a filename randomizer only do unix timestamps?

stfu foreskin chopper just find someone to be my bf

Attached: 1547087637782.png (306x300, 104K)

it's a 4chanx feature you nig

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-24 02-34-36.png (709x21, 4K)

>Using 4chanX
>Needing to randomize your filenames after you spend time organizing stuff
go to And people cut dicks in the US not because of Jews we have nothing to do with Kellogs and the brits did the same till some time ago

it's actually really handy, the noscript captcha is so much better than the normal one
I never have to click more than 3 squares

Attached: 1549792135156.gif (312x238, 1.95M)

>Needing to randomize your filenames after you spend time organizing stuff
you really are retarded. also keep damage controlling face cream maker, your barbaric practice is being outlawed soon

Attached: 1533829319578.jpg (907x778, 72K)

It's grayed out and doesn't require any captcha or confirms it after just clicking the empty box thing 70% of the times I post.

Attached: 1538046746965.gif (270x230, 1.11M)

Attached: 1533295843750.webm (480x360, 1.09M)

I'm not in favor of circumcision lol but people did it in other places to prevent people from masturbating like the did it here to prevent people from masturbating and everyone knows it doesn't work.

chrome?

Attached: 1553299824102.gif (346x274, 999K)

Attached: 1531134583561.webm (240x320, 1.73M)

Attached: 1539976867120.gif (257x214, 1.83M)

Attached: 1548851667306.gif (177x239, 414K)

Firefox Aurora

based and redpilled

hmm, I'm using firefox and without noscript captcha I always have to click a dozen squares at least and they refresh painfully slowly more often than not

Honestly the audio ones are easier even.
It says some gibberish and you just have to make up something that sounds similar.

Lol

that sounds like it would still be fairly time consuming though

Takes less time than "pick x until there are no more" or the repeating ones of "pick all x then continue" ... old captcha as the best it'd just accept anything half the time

Now imagine how much cozier this would be with a girl. Why even substitute perfection with shit? Fags are clueless freaks of nature, an evolutionary failure, just die out already.

Shut the fuck up roastie lover

>Jow Forums is /gay/

Attached: images (5).jpg (740x414, 25K)

Succumb, channel your inner gay

no

Attached: 1558338182130.jpg (720x720, 29K)

>an evolutionary failure
actually It Is caused by myriad factors but At least in two cases homosexuality can be seen as beneficial in other ways.

The first case is when A woman has a lot of children but does not want the children to compete . If the cost of competing is higher than the cost of having some children not breed then It can be beneficial . This is confirmed by the fact that A woman will put epigenetic markers on some babies , and the individual chance increases with each brother had (ie. first child has 5% chance ,second child has 15% chance (not representative of actual data )). These epigenetic markers have a high chance of inducing homosexuality. Secondly the female siblings with homosexual men in their family have more children on average (meaning that It could be related to hyper fertility)

>Now imagine how much cozier this would be with a girl
this though. especially If she had medium sized titties

Evolutionary lifes primary goal is to secure it's existence, it does so by replication or reproduction. In that sense homosexuality or anything else that disrupts the reproductive quality is a failure, it doesn't need to be made more complicated than that.

Yes

Attached: 159582958852.jpg (600x526, 134K)

The problem Is that you are looking at the evolutionary unit as the organism instead of the gene. if It were the organism then we wouldn't have any alu elements

Attached: 1558565996666.jpg (340x296, 27K)

I'm looking at it as an entity. I realize the genes are still around and the quote above was interesting. Although I doubt all homosexuals are younger siblings, it doesn't explain it fully.

So, if a family has one son in a rich western country that later turns gay, I'd call it a failure still.

It doesn't work like that.
But I suppose it's a combination of genes+circumstances

In some organisms some of them not reproducing but helping others works too

Yeah, it could be the case in other organisms. But when it comes to humanity that'd just be a gamble, we're not bees after all. Homosexuals are still fertile after all, just not inclined to reproduce, I'd still call that an issue.

Not all gay people are younger siblings and the first effect only accounts for around 15% of gay people . The I'm unsure how much the second effect (hyper fertility in females ) accounts for. There are other explanations that are more similar to what you would call a failure of evolution. The first being that gay people may have had different pre natal environments in the womb back when we lived in Hunter gatherer societies and that the homosexual phenotype was not present due to the different pre natal conditions . So homosexuality (in males) could be caused by something women are exposed to now but weren't exposed to back then.

It seems more likely that it is something along those lines. That would however be speculation I reckon, unless someone finds something to back that up with.
There are many ways you could argue why homosexuality would be something humanity would benefit from, but at the same time most of them would be made out of reasoning.

Yeah. There is a lot of discussion on the causes of homosexuality, we haven't found any genes that are related to homosexuality yet so we can't say too much . We also haven't found any IQ related genes as a tangent.

calgarygayhistory.ca/2013/07/18/gay-men-are-smarter-than-straight-men-so-says-history/
seething breeders

I Know that the average iq of gay people is higher than that of heterosexuals already, I also know that they are more successful on average than straight people. You shouldn't look at yourself as a group when talking about intelligence because that is a very individual thing .

Attached: 1556280505942.png (500x361, 251K)

IQ isn't that interesting, I wish they still studied differences in "races" however. I don't see why differences formed by enviroment through natural selection only would affect superficial attributes.

They still produce more work in market and advance humanity than some countries despite not reproducing.
i think there was one on "gay men have bigger dicks" or something

Races are bound to come and go dickhead, if you white fags can't get laid it's your problem because you can't compete for women of your same race. Quit whining about your skin color like a pussy.

>I don't see why differences formed by enviroment through natural selection only would affect superficial attributes

That's usually not what anthropologists argue. They usually argue either
>that G is an extremely important factor in all environments that humans live in
>That either race or IQ are flawed measurements ( usually that race is flawed as a measurement)
That is by a evolutionary standpoint.

Also we know that they don't only affect superficial attributes . We know that there are geographically based differences in malaria resistance , sickle cell , blood type, and other stuff . It's just that they are distributed differently that how skin color is distributed and skin color makes for a poor proxy for the other traits .

I don't see why it has to be that binary. On a societal level I can see rather drastic differences between groups. Especially between sub saharan africans and other groups of people. Experiments could potentially be done to test it out, races are obviously more like a gradient than something you can pinpoint, that's obvious. I still believe that a melting pot isn't the best idea if we want to reach further as a species. It's a gamble.
Yes but unless they reproduce they will not continue spreading their genes either way, which is what matters in this case.