Ahaha

ahaha

Attached: blowfishies 2 the electric boogaloo.jpg (340x296, 25K)

lad.............

you white?

Yes. I am white, now stop bothering me.

how come?

Attached: 1546907580357.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

omg please stop replying to my threads god damn it

why do you wanna be white anyway?

i'm already white dumbass
now please, go away

this look white to you?

Attached: 1550179885872.jpg (1280x960, 267K)

Yeah it's white to me

Attached: 1550880603040.jpg (359x347, 22K)

you 100% white?

Attached: 1550765022277.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Did I stutter? Yes it is white.
Now you can leave

100%? 100 100 100 one hundred percent?

Attached: 1556569207538.png (902x720, 546K)

for the last time
YES it is white, not joking

maybe it is white, maybe it isn't, but if it is white, is it 100% one hundred percent?

user don't play stupid
it is very 100% percent

jewsriel i know you're insecure about your whiteness and have doubts about it, as seen in the previous thraeds, why do you want to be white anyway?

dumbass
i'm not insecure about shit. remember when i told you that?
don't tell me, of course you don't

your mother's asian and your dad's a mutt, aren't they?

nope, my parents are also white.

.....mutts

romania, they are HUMANS. not mutts.

yeah, americans

So, don't you have something else to do
because i can't spend my whole day talking to a fucking romanian

woah, pretty racist if you ask me my fellow white, very very racist, but it wouldn't be racist if you admitted you had much darker skin that you claim you've got......

STOP FUCKING REPLYING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why are you so racist my fellow aryan blooded brother? why do you hate us based romanians so much jewsriel? you know it wouldn't be racist, if..... you know....... you were, a mutt or something of the sorts?

I'm not racist though.
I just want you OUT of my fucking threads.
I don't even want to talk to you anymore god damn it

your antisemitic tendencies show themselves yet again, jewsriel, you are such a racist, a romanian hater, a disrespecter of the dead, and much more! you know these wouldn't apply to you, if you weren't white, they get a free pass card on these sorts of things, but it looks like you don't, as you are 100% pure aryan white blooded caucasian like me

oh my fucking god
i can not deal with this anymore aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ugh..... imagine if this board was a tad bit more diverse, but sadly everyone in here is 100% aryan blood like me, siiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhh, such a shame you aren't the one that sticks out jewsriel, in this board.... you could've been the face of the non whites! but, you're just another racist like all of them.......

romania please
i'm asking you nicely to leave my threads

why you gotta be such a huge racist yonkers? you hate romanians don't you? WOW, hating a whole people just like that with no take backs or anything else? wow, what a brute, what a brute, what a brute! antisemite as well! antisemite! antisemite! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww......... if only you weren't so white, it could all just go away so quickly...........

please, you're giving me a fucking headache with this shit

i am? this only proves how much you hate romanians, why do you hate us so much jewsriel? huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, racist! racist! racist white man racist white man racist white man racist white man huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

read this

such a racist deceiving liar WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THE WHITE MAN ARCIST WOWOWOWO racist white man racist white man RAAAAACIIIIIST WHITE MAAAAAAAN ANTISEMITIC ANTISEMITIC ANTISEMITICANTISEMTIC NAITenSITMIEMI ANSITNSEITIS

Attached: 1550791740836.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

i swear to god romania
if you do not shut the fuck up... i swear.... i will rage

wow? WOW? a blatant attack on an innocent bystander? and romanian? RACIST AGAINST ROMANIANS!??!!?!?/ racist against romanians..... guess who's racist against rOMANINA YOU OYUYO UYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *wow**************** *GASP* so racist.... FUCKING RACIST white man racist white man racist white man racist white man racist whtie man WHY AINT YOUS BLACK

@8079209
are you having a breakdown
because you really need to calm down

no..... but.... the things you said... the horrendous thigns ammbout about mty peopele..... hroribe horrible HORRIBLE and racist at that QWTF WTF WTF WTF STOP ACI THE RACIST WHTIE MAN he is a mutti n disguise OR NOT?!?!? he is whiye mant.........

>8079233
take your fucking meds dude
do SOMETHING

the RAYCIST HHJJJJJJHHHHHHHHH HJJWHTWIET MAN IMI SPUEN DRACU SA IAU PASTILIELEL DU-TE IN PULA MEA DE CACAT DCDCE DRACU VREI SI TU ACUMA RACISTU DRACU TE PIS ME PAMTAO)TM OPAME what the FUCK WARCIST WHJITE MAN RACIST WHHHHHHHWITE MTHWI MAN MUTTO MAN MAMUTT racist pula pula pjulla pula pula pula RACIST WHITE MAN

yep, he's broken.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RACIST WHITE MAN RACIST WHITE MANM RACIST RWHITE MAN RACIST WHITE MAN RACISTY gainsat aAGAINST THE BASED ROMANiAN PEOPEL THE BAAAAAAASEEEEED ORMANIAAAAAAAAAAN PEOPELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP RACCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST HE HATES THE BASED ROMANIAN PEOPEL AND I SHALL TEACH HIM HSI FUCKKKKING LESSON ONCE AGAIN
>U WOT mATE
I FUCKING BRRRAP AND BRAP BRAP BPR PBRPABP RPB PRBRPABP RPB PRBP YOUR UCCKING UINSETSINESSSSSSSS
>NOOOOO uhughughughughughugh my racism against romanians is come to end :(((((((((((((((((((
LOOOOOOOOOL
LOL!

Sorry, I only "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" the epic way

Attached: akari wiggle.png (359x347, 48K)

RACIST AMERIXCAN RACIST AMERICAN RACIST RIACISTI IACII iTHE ASMERICDAN thea merican THE AMERICAN the AMERICAAAAAAAAAAN hates the riomanians..... CWERINFE!!! CRINGE!!!!! like LITERALLY HJAVE SEX DUEDE HJAVE SEX DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEAAE
>A NO NO NO STOP SOTP SSTOP ETELLUIGN TO HAVE SEX ITY GAY AND scares my diapers out of MY DEIXCK I GOT DIAPERS IN YDICK IN MY DICK IN MY DIIIIIIIICK :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

romania do you wanna get fixed? you seem to be..... having a malfunction