As a white christian swede, i feel nothing but satisfaction when i see muslims immigrating to Europe...

As a white christian swede, i feel nothing but satisfaction when i see muslims immigrating to Europe. They trigger incels and bring us a lot of kebab pizza. I love you guys.

Attached: 1556048067006.png (604x416, 233K)

Visited Paris last year. Mash'allah the dumb wh*toids have practically vanished. The only females they had were being paraded by their BLACK BVLLS. They have sowed what they have planted. LEAVE NO WHITOIDS ALIVE, COLONIZE EVERY SINGLE WHITOID WOMB.

Attached: 1552657605634.png (888x894, 520K)

Your trolling is lame as fuck and stale. Get new material.

Based. My BROWN gf will cleanse my Wh*toid genes and give me a BLACK BABY

I'm sorry. At this point, all you can do is just watch helplessly while it happens. In fact, this is eerily similar to real life. . .

Attached: 1528105772344.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Fuck that. Cold cuntrys are shit. I hate your miserable winters. How do you survive not kys when real daylight is only a few hours?

Jesus Jow Forums is bad these days. Le ebin roleplay as a nigger is getting stale.

France is a shithole

Attached: 20XE05-cGIs.jpg (720x960, 146K)

GJ Russia :)

Attached: large[1].jpg (800x533, 187K)

I dont go outside enought to really notice the difference. also fuck the heat.

Those niggers are evading taxes and all sorts of laws. How the hell are they allowed to pester tourists with total impunity.

We are made for the cold i presume, it makes sense, i mean, we've lived here for thousands of years. Also we do kys ourselfs

>temperature stays the same all year
>lots and lots of rain
that's even more boring and miserable tho

Going to Paris for tourism is a mistake.

Seriously

Seethe more wh*toid

same, I already converted to Islam bought a quran from my local mosque and started learning how to speak and write Arabic

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1045, 170K)

fuckin imptrash poofters i tell you cunts you are all faggots and retards an shit i bet you swedish dickheads burn to ashes in two seconds after exposure to the sun fucking cunts faggots shits i hate you suhpoijhpodgfsoi

can you stop being an edgelord

YUOPU FUCKING VCUN T HOWE FUCKING FDASRE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT FUCK YOUR

hahahahahahahahahahahaha seethe more

Attached: dab d dab d dab dab dab dab.png (1280x1280, 562K)

Same view in Venice and other touristic locations. Instead of looking for jobs to steal the niggers prefer to sell their glowing shit and be on the tourists' backs.

Why do we always get Jow Forums runoff
Jesus Christ

Take a chill pill Steve Irwin

Piss off

No but in all seriousness,where's the unity?quit banging heads and try to come to common understanding of each other's values.

RARE

There was a thai regular for a long time.

Based sandnigger axis, fuck Baguettes for forcing their retarded Euro laws onto the Swiss people by essentially threatening to destroy them economically with Schengen, I hope to see more dead cigarette huffing wine chugging frogs in the future.
Nice 2.0 when?

Attached: Angry Trench Wojak.png (672x944, 21K)