Why did this site catch a hatred for trannies seemingly overnight...

Why did this site catch a hatred for trannies seemingly overnight? Before the election there always was atleast one thread every day stating trannies are better than actual women or "god i wish i was the little girl" posts and shit like that.

Attached: st.jpg (793x640, 39K)

yes pretend that trannies and traps weren't always hated by most

because trannies are faggots
fuck how are you not getting it?

Except they weren't, but you wouldn't know as you came to the site in 2016
And? Everyone on this site is a faggot.

because nobody even gives a shit about trannies, or even your opinion about them

who the fuck cares abouts trannies except for this aussie fuck cause i have nfi what hes on about

They pushed their bullshit on everyone and didn’t expect a reaction.

>im an oldfag i swear to god please everyone say how cool i am!!!11!!!1oneone

Attached: pickle reddit.gif (1221x768, 699K)

I am an eternal newfag from 2006, the fact that you even have that image on your computer means you are even later than that.

>ive been here longer and anything i dont like is terrible

keep up with the program, its the aussie way to bitch and complain
HEEEEEEEEY

Discord raiders

The constant shitting up of entire boards is slowing making people (newfags) who were ambivalent towards anime hate anime as well

friendly reminder that every one of these tranny threads are made by a single person

It was always a meme user

When they decided to walk in and act like they own the place. Remember that 50% are racists, also.

Kikes are anti-tranny shills trying to force you into a marriage to get shekels confirmed

Jow Forumstard tier internet brigading
half the internet is serious business, half b-b-b-but I'm only pretending to be mad about trannies on the internet

Discord and the elections were the worst things to ever happen to this site desu

>Remember that 50% are racists, also.
Based

Nah, what I also noticed is that somehow more random anons and users insult and criticize hatefully across popular social media websites artists of all kind mostly hobbyists for not reaching their preferred quality standards.
Maybe just my imagination.

Attached: D368t1pXoAIqczL.gif (600x540, 460K)

Eh, it's just a few overly vocal people.

reiko, fuck off

Who's reiko

Unironic discord tranny that made Jow Forums sperg into a complete meltdown

We started hating them when their meme became mainstream and attracted hordes of you abominations. All you had to do was stay in /lgbt/. But you have to shove it in our faces daily on almost every main board. Thats why we hate you.

>t. newfag

A small few people made tranny threads throughout history and retards like you fall for the bait and think the whole site loves trannies.

It was literally the common opinion here that trannies > women

seethe tranny

Only in erp my guy