Have sex

>have sex
I can't because I'm a fucking manlet

Attached: 1553849849578.webm (480x480, 954K)

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Guy with the shorts -> EU
Policemen -> All European nations

Blogs-hujelogs

Attached: 2Oj4veUWzSE.jpg (1080x1080, 266K)

I'm 5'9 and I've been rejected by 4'10 women

>4'10 women
that's a legit midget

so is a 5'9 man haha

Still tall guy gets a lot of bottle sex from cops. haha

In my tutorial group there's this manlet who's like 165cm max. He always wears expensive, tailored suits to class but we laugh at him behind his back. The women especially are ruthless. He is facially aesthetic and his parents are loaded but he will forever remain a joke. Really makes you think doesn't it?

lol i met a guy who was 169cm and he had lots of sex

Hmm doesn't matter to me.

Hasn't stopped me though, maybe lack of confidence is the bigger issue?

can you teach me how to be confident?

Maybe. Don't care to.

there is a guy in my class who's also 165cm, drives a normal car, wears normal clothes and has beautiful girlfriend that's taller than him
what gives? you never know when it comes to women. they can talk shit but deep down dream about the guy

Sounds like a supreme gentleman in the making

No, you are extremely poor.
Im 6'5' or 198cm basketball player.
20yr old virgin.
Life sucks.

manlet cope

t. lanklet

This lol. I have a short friend who's like 165 who is successful and fucks bitches all the time. He just took some bitch to Bali last month.
If you can't get laid it's probably because you're a shy autist with no personality.

just pay for a prostitute

maybe in Lankynistan heigh is something very important.
here people will not care much at least you are a midget, I'm 185 and feel like taller that the average but friends who are 170 or even shorter had and have gf

Honestly, imagine a 6'4 big guy just picking him up and walking away with him while his gf is standing there watching.

He's just lucky that such a thing hasn't happened to him yet.

If you're not at least 6'5" you should just kill yourself and donate your tiny organs to children that need them.

That's just your incel fantasy though.

that would erase your entire midget nation

>allowing STRfags to grab you
his superior speed is sure to win

but being 165 in your country is like being 155 here

People aren't laughing at him because he's short, they're laughing at him because he wears a suit to class. What a fucken nerd lmao

>i am a tall chad with full maxed STR and AGI you manlets are no match for me

Attached: 5c0c6af318bcf505cccf14564cbbe4e0.jpg (884x1200, 102K)

The good thing about here is that with 175 yoy can get girls

Taller men are gods tho

If he's old money, he'll have the last laugh after graduation. Wagecuck girls will throw themselves at his feet.

Just stop caring. Remember, if things go really bad, you can kill someone to instantly change the mood

i am tall and i can get most girls, my face is ok
height is important, especially to shallow women

Disgusting lanklet

Silly midget!

This is worst advice I've heard user don't listen him

Lmao

I went to get mexican food this afternoon and there was this 5'5 sperg with a graphic t shirt but he was there with probably the hottest girl I've seen in a month

I initially thought it could somehow be his sister or something but then they started holding hands. It really blew my mind. If he can do it so can you

Attached: 1555787519958.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

pls no bully pocket ukraine police boyfriends :^(

this, I'm a midget but a receive many looks from women because cute face, nice ass and legs. But I'm too shy and awkward so nothing happens.

literally a midget or just short?

These. Manlets can live fulfilling lives. The only reason Jow Forums mocks them so much is because height is the only thing some people on this site can brag about. Life achievements? Friendships? Love life? No, but they're a 6'0" pimple-covered lanklet so that's what they hold on to.

Honestly, manlets shouldn't be cops. Cops need to be physically intimidating, so they can deescalate a dangerous situation before it turns violent. Manlets would've to use lethal force. Dame argument for women btw

Everyone below 185cm should be sterilized for not spread his weak bad genes.
t.182cm midget manlet dwarf halfling gnome leprechaun

Addendum, manlets can go into soldiering though, they're smaller targets and pretty nimble

I was the laughing stock of my class despite being of average height for France (180) and so was the 195-200 ugly guy, although they laughed at him, especially girls, in a meaner fashion than at me

1,65 short which is like 7-8 cms below Colombian average.

so neither of you were mocked for your height?

when will YOU learn? you just have to be confident and all-Carnegie'n'shit. but how?

Attached: 1529103227376.jpg (640x1216, 31K)

My friend is 5'6" and he has sex

In America he'd have an assault and battery charge and would probably spend a week in jail.
Since he's white, him being beaten would be up to if they were having a bad day or not

My height ranges from 5'9 to 5'7 and I legit think I'm taller than people on average here

These, I know a guy who is 120 cm and fucks supermodels in his 7 mansions all of them at the same time.

the absolute state of Jow Forums

>have sex
>cant as im just plain ugly.

f in chat for suicide giveaway plis

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1048, 170K)

>proceeds to post 7/10 qt humblebragging
yeah, nah, fuck off

that's my dad's height and he's a very respected teacher

>when im 6'4'' all the wamen line up for my cock
Lol no they don't
Sage for imptrash

didn't notice it wat imptrash till thanks user
also,
>tfw no 6'+ bf to lift me up with his superior form and then possibly do lewd things with me

This

imagine not being a part of the jewish master race which guarantees you a devout jew wife
i pity you goyim sometimes