Tell me why white girls no longer satisfy you?

Tell me why white girls no longer satisfy you?

Attached: brooklynbailey.png (697x657, 1.05M)

White trannies are superior, every race knows that.

They are so entitled they are just bad in bed for the most part. Struggling makes you improve, white girls get free attention which radically hampers their progress.

They're too entitled, they make it too hard, Asian girls worship the ground we walk on.

Mexican pussies practically milk the nut out of you. I've knocked up like 4 mexican women in the past three years. They actually are okay with it because they can stay now. Getting them pregnant is my fetish now.

#METOO

Gonna need proof for that chief.

- Age like milk
- Mentally children
- Clueless about being a mother
- Entitled from being treated and spoiled like a princess by daddy.
- Zero racial/cultural/future awareness
- Prone to feminism
etc.....

My sister has everything I just said. Literally a worthless cunt - at least she doesn't duck niggers.

GET OVER HERE.

>Mexican pussies practically milk the nut out of you
100% truth right here. They have this strange ability where their pussy has a mouth like suction. Unreal

t. Texas

no such thing as a hot tranny

>no longer
they never did.

They don't stick around

Fuck off faggot

That is a benefit.

Because now they satisfy black dudes.

she does

Because I prefer a homemade curry to a fucking mayonnaise sandwich.

.....................................I know

>you?

That is a funny way to spell "anyone, ever."

they are practically men compared to the femininity of asian women

Attached: 1542410139021.jpg (2000x1985, 1.83M)

Did they ever satisfy us? Going right back to Tudor times they were sluts and cunts to our faces, and we're talking about kings here, god only knows what the plebs endured.

I have an overwhelming desire to kick god in the bollocks. Top of the list of reasons why is that in his infinite wisdom he stripped honour and reason from women's core values. Sure, they can ape them, but they don't feel them. Why? I appreciate the counter argument is that they are required to drive men up off their asses and out into the world to do shit like build cathedrals using horse trolleys and hand winches, but for fucks sake, why even bother soothe the symptom if the disease is incurable? This is the reason civilisations fall, men just wake up one morning and think "this shit isn't worth it any more, the reward isn't going to stop the bullshit".

Attached: 1556639276443.png (256x256, 119K)

Attached: creepy-ass-bitches.jpg (500x680, 131K)

Because white women are not like that anymore

>webm related

Attached: 1558707161673.webm (512x360, 1.6M)

Typical Jow Forumstard. Expects women to be saintly angels, while they themselves live in sin. Brags about race mixing and premarital sex.

Sweet white girls are hard to come by. I have met 3 times as many sweet black girls and latinas. White girls are incredibly entitled. That doesnt mean I wont keep trying to a decent one.

mans not hot

Since when? Im'a go fap to a white chick right now.

they still satisfy me

What the fuck is up with their eyes?? Cock stare maximum?

Jow Forums, Jow Forums and Jow Forums
Thank you very much. Pol is shit.

True. Sadly.

They play mind games and act stuck up. Meanwhile every non white woman is nice and pleasant to be around

Elf girls > white women

Attached: 1558241772541.jpg (768x895, 87K)

You could switch women with men and your copy pasta would still work. Off yourself retard.

You forgot wants to adopt kids, drinks like a sailor, sleeps around and wonders where the good men have gone.

Women have been destroyed by marxism as they merely follow what society tells them and society is telling them to commit white genocide.

They wont satisfy me....maybe desperate thais

Their entitled because they are subconsciously aware that every race of men is trying to get with them. Asian women are the second biggest racial/ sex group followed by us, Asian men, so they aren’t unique.

I hope white Australian men keep going with Asian women because I’m only attracted to white women. The less white men dating in their race, the more white women for us.

Huh?

Meant for

Thats dads fault.
Wives are made by their men

Niether are the men.
Just compare our dads gen to us

Not wrong.

Hispanics do love the white boys. My first long term relationship was with a Mexican had 2 kids with her. They grew up and are dating white boys drowning out the mexi blood. Then my next long term raltionship was with a white girl where I pumped out 2 boys. Done my part

because once you catch jungle fever there is no cure

Attached: 1551042694571.jpg (1080x1349, 127K)

>honour
>reason
No, you couldn't. The fact that you can't tell why idicates you are a girl, m8t. Nor do western women build cathedrals. Or do anything but demand stuff, infinitely.

Attached: 1546927076240.jpg (996x966, 316K)

Shut up nigger

I love Asian men :))

Because they're obsessed with nig culture, they don't take education seriously, they don't take careers seriously, yet they demand tattoo covered six foot whatever guys in perfect shape. Fuck them.

I'm married, happy, and lucky. We're both white as fuck and that's a miracle of picking her up more than a decade ago.

White women today are fucking trash. I can say this having dated then, and seeing it first hand now.

If I was picking today I'd be open to Korean, White, Japanese, or maybe a really hot Hispanic but I'd rather White or Asian.

They did this shit to themselves with self absorbed bullshit, lack of self respect, few redeeming qualities, a shit attitude, a worse intellect, few to zero professional prospects, zero home econ,

>mutt calls me a nigger

Attached: 1554141304561.jpg (695x1076, 210K)

Asian men don't grow body hair. Very feminine. I would overpower and fuck

Attached: 1F09ABCF-FAB9-43AB-947D-A5B8C64626E8.png (200x200, 6K)

Because they are race traitor whores and fucking stupid

I Apologize, that is an insult used only for the worst of the worse.

I ended up marrying Lebanese.
>christian
>takes care of her body
>cooks
>motherhood expected and encouraged
>raising my 2 kids
>played the conquering crusader roleplay in the bedroom
Truly the best

Attached: 1549063034333.png (850x700, 486K)

They are "entitled" because they are subconsciously looking for the best possible mate.

>Still a sandnigger

Because Asian women are shorter and make me feel better about being a 5’11” quasi manlet

even those already in 'stralia?

5'11 is basically 6'0 quit feeling sorry for yourself

I want to be 6’5” and to Asian women I am

fuck those creepy light irises. reminds me of the eyes on the fucking milwaukie bucks logo.

I do love Asian women. I think Koreans are the most attractive. What say you?

lol fuck off lanklet

Maybe in the caliphate but here where people eat breakfast I’m barely above average

>checks flag
ok

Dude just don't be 5'11 and 250 lbs plus. If you are then it's time to lose some weight

Because black queens are superior

Attached: 1557772170877.jpg (1080x1303, 162K)

I lost 60 lbs in 2 months on keto. Now I'm fine as fuck

I go to the gym everyday and am stacked, still have a Napoleon complex

what does this have to do with a Phoenician death cult?

that's stupid. Don't care about your own feelings, care about your offspring. You should aim for an Amazone woman so your son won't be as short as yourself.
Men who are unmasculine should not aim for petite women just to feel better about themselves.
pic related is a bit over the top but you catch my drift.

Attached: amazone.jpg (634x714, 115K)

>sHe'S nOt WhItE

Attached: amerimutt speaks.png (426x309, 97K)

the good ones are getting blacked and the ones who stays are roasties to chad AHAHAHAH lmao
enjoy your whito pussy. full of black semen and Chads stench

Attached: 1520623385719.jpg (1152x1471, 468K)

and they dont even cook.

The cunts no longer wish to be women. Feminism is the ideology that women are not equal so long as they don't have the same capabilities and qualities as men.

Ask a Feminist: What's wrong with a woman taking care of her children?
>ITS A SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC CHAUVINIST IMAGE

Man and woman were meant to work together to create one functioning body. The man had the sternness the strength and the ambition needed to protect the family collect resources and provide. While the woman was soft caring nurturing keeping the man and her children happy.
Jew's destroyed this.
You see, all women these days are essentially trannys. Sure they wear womens clothes, and they like 'girl' things. But at the end of the day they promote the same message as suffragists have and worse.
>MORE WIMMENS IN X
>WHY NOT A WIMMEN LEADER?
>MY BODY MY CHOICE
They have taken on Male qaulities. Essentially; the modern woman is a reverse trap. Now the traps that we see today have taken on the attractive feminine form and even personality wise they want to 'serve' more alpha men.
We're at a point where you could say seeking a woman is gay.

Attached: 1554985720545.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Dude you are good. Be happy man you aren't short and even if you are fuck it. Own it life is short have fun man. Being happy is a choice you have to choose wether you want to be happy or sad. Choose to be happy dude.

Fuck man why do you got to black pill me tonight with that picture. America was always muttland but Europe...Thats a damn disaster.

white thots don't satisfy me, nor does any woman who is trying to hard I.E typical friday night slags in the UK
just need to find those who are still normal and human, and aren't doomed following makeup trends and chasing the cosmetic fountain of youth, those ones are the real mccoy

mongolians because their men are masculine too. They give the best Hapas.
If you pick a woman always look at the males of her race, because this is how your son will look like.
Left is a mongolian man, right is a koren man.

Attached: 0 4USIucxk1FIl2YVc.jpg (700x448, 82K)

I would destroy you in a fight
Sounds like cope

nations rise and fall. that is the cycle of history. the asians are on the rise while whites are selfdestroying. dont worry its only natural and someday other nations will take the places the white countries took if they stoop to the level of shit they might come to

Attached: 1520709589920.jpg (300x300, 21K)

It ain't cope dog, it's reality. Fuck the world. You good man

I have a White girlfriend (very pale skin, black hair), a Little chubby but nice face, she's overall pretty.
And I do find White women pretty, but I just feel more sexual attraction to more brownish women.
Like I can say this girl is a 10/10, but a big tittied Brown woman makes me want to rape them.
Don't know wtf is happening with the chemistry up there.

I would love a blonde haired or redheaded wife but sadly there are very few white women id consider dating. They are much more vulnerable to globohomo propaganda

Basic af , no culture , annoying , slutty , daddy issues

Marry the white woman and be a serial killer to brown women.

Same with Peruvian chicks. I have a thin cock so most pussies feel really loose to me, but their pussy really makes a tight grip on it and made me cum fast

lol, go there man. 80% are just plain ugly, even with tons of makeup on (even more on china).
Some of them are really 10/10, but it's weird, there are very Little 10s and the rest are 4s, like there's no inbetween (and it makes me suspicious).

dead on the inside

coalburners also aren't desirable at all. once you go black i'm not coming back.

>racemixed with a sandnigger
>I'm such a fucking beta incelsoi, I need a woman from a repressed culture to listen to me
>I'm such a fucking cuckhold, no white woman would obey my authority
That's all white men with asian/filipino/thai/indonesian women

defeatist, passive incel attitude
"black is for work, white is for marriage, mullata is for sex"

That's maybe the problem, she really wants stuff to get serious, getting married and having kids. And honestly I don't want to. I think my 40s will be my prime time and is still more tan a decade away.

t. 56% amerimutt land
Jesus Christ, America is beyond repair

Attached: 1558482680442.png (1000x820, 1.32M)

>Zero racial/cultural/future awareness
you would expect women to at least be more racially and culturally aware and yet they are just complete retards

White women are so entitled they don’t take care of themselves.

>defeatist, passive incel attitude
>implying i care about women or europe at all.
im so sowwy fow huwting youw feewings by tewwing the twuth

It has to do with movement though, if they lay still and you do all the work it's like humping a warm hole, the movement they need to do is like a pendulum.
Grab them by the ass and try to move them how you feel better (it'll also rub the clítoris more).

Used to date a Venezuelan girl. Can confirm. However every Hispanic female I have met seems to suffer major psychological issues.

Attached: 277919_196977.jpg (251x251, 28K)

Don't answer the kike
Don't give the kike any information
He will use it against you.