Vodka

What about vodka?
Do you drink it?

Attached: 1527111807552.jpg (600x402, 25K)

bump

Yea. It's the only liquor that doesn't make my ass bleed.

haha

Oнa гaвнoй вoняeт

Yes it's cheap and clean without barrel aged toxins.. although they are fun sometimes. 11$ for 1.75 liters and the high end stuff is no better. We chase it with white monster

alcohol is degenerate

No. Low tier drink.

Beer (proper beer not generic shit lager) is better.

For spirits, Whiskey and Rum are better.

Attached: 4958783.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Haкoпи дeнeг и кyпи кaчecтвo.
Этo тeбe нe CCCP.

Attached: 1527109066596.jpg (5628x3348, 1.49M)

Yes.
Its the cheapest spirit around here.
I binge drinked a whole bottle a day for one week a month or so. Acute alcoholic hepatitis. Worst shit that happened to me.
Lowering dosage now with help of benzos. Barely one quarter of a bottle right now. Dropped 10 kilos in a week (got swollen up as fuck) and looking to finally get a job of my degree and go back to being a Jow Forums beast.
Dont drink bros. Not now. The times are ill.

Isn't alcohol banned by sharia bong?

Should I go to doctor and get benzos to quit? I'm pretty bad

Mate, most of you can't even buy a drink until you're 21. We are more freer than you when it comes to drinking.

Yea
Vodka straight out the freezer was my favorite drink for a long time only recently replaced with straight gin

I'm drinking tonight for a final time. I've spent the last 4 days getting drunk. Must have had 40 cans of beer.
And the thing is, there was a time I didn't drink for 3 years straight.

Gin is truly a patrician drink. Insallah faggot

Go yo your local AA. It helped me a lot. Listening to peoples' stories sobers you up.

What is the stressor that is making you want to drink?

Benzos help to get through withdrawal (I prefer them over Distra), but they are addictive as fuck and benzo withdrawal can easily kill you just like alcohol withdrawal. So, from my point of view, they are great for detox/rehab, but should be administered in a controlled setting, i.e. a hospital or even better a clinic specialized on detox patients. Trust a random internet stranger with some experience: just getting a prescription for Valium/Diazepam from your local doctor and trying to do that shit yourself at home is a pretty bad idea. Benzos are fun, so they have insane abuse potential, and as an addict you will most probably not manage to ween yourself off from booze, followed by weening yourself off from benzos.

Go see a doctor, but tell him that you need a proper detox in a clinic. Well dunno if you can afford it, over here it's "free" (you only pay 10€/day for food n stuff, rest is covered by health insurance).

AA is not for everybody. I dislike their "no feedback" rule. Sure, some people don't want to be judged and it might encourage them to tell about their problems. But - personally - I had way better experiences in rehab clinics, talking to other drinkers and druggies like normal persons. without a silly 12 step program in a semi-religious environment.
Guess the thread is dead after being moved to Jow Forums, but I was already writing that post, so here it is.

Nah, after a jello shot incident on one of the birthdays I can't even stand the smell of vodka anymore. Worst 2 day hangover ever.

Stupid question to ask a group of alcoholics

I like nigger dick up my ass

Yes vodka is nice, on par with tequila mybe, whiskey is better, gin is alright but I get tired of it quickly and rum fucking sucks

I drink it every day

korn schnaps all the way, fuck you ivan

>rum fucking sucks

delete this

Yeah actually many types offlavoured rums I tried were nice, it's just classic rum i can't stand, it's not that it taste bad per se, it's just that I can't drink it in high quantities like other liqours, it makes me puke