Why is everyone so obsessed with finding a girlfriend?

Why is everyone so obsessed with finding a girlfriend?
The amount of people who come up to me and say "You got a bird yet"? Is so annoying.
What's the appeal of a girl anyway? She takes all your money, you never have true freedom, can't ever spend money on yourself, can't work out as much because girls want all the attention on them.
Fuck women!
I'd rather flirt with a bunch of autists on Jow Forums, at least it doesn't cost anything.

Attached: 1558813686186.png (640x720, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Norilsk¶ms=69_20_N_88_13_E_type:city(175365)_region:RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Upgrade by getting a boyfriend

you can have sex instead of workouts

>Flirt on Jow Forums
Try it and I will rate how good you are.

Pfff, sex doesn't build muscle. Also I prefer looking at myself in the mirror while at the gym, cos I've fallen in love with myself. I don't want some smelly girl coming anywhere near my cute body and face, it belongs to me.

Attached: a86ef090bd990c86b082002a1c61d937--anime-life-anime-kawaii.jpg (236x296, 17K)

maybe you should jsut get an actual bird
birds are nice

Attached: 1541536085791.gif (400x225, 1.81M)

I'll make you my bird
my giant bird
I'll mount your back and you'll fly me away yes you will my darling

Did you post your tummy yesterday?

>You got a bird yet
brit slang is weird lul

take me instead, I'm desperate

most men start to wanting to has kids at some point in their lives, that's when women become useful.

Yes

Attached: IMG_20190525_202534_491.jpg (2994x2448, 736K)

cuz its cool didn't you know?
we change money, listen to her whining, play - like a role-playing game (relationship), hysteria, her discontent, resentment and etc etc FOR SEX

Why are you desperate? Do you just want someone to talk to?

holy twink batman

Then the relationship ends and you end up paying child support for 18 years

DYEL?
Because I'm getting too old. I need someone to hug me. Preferebly right fucking now.

Dyel?

I send you my support fellow Russian bro, if my love means anything then please take it.

that is the most common dating ritual nowadays. hey at least you don't have to care for the little shit anymore, just through about 30% to 40% of your after-tax income at it once a month and let the woman take care of the rest; if not you can just live off the dole for the rest of your life and have the government pay for it.

cute tummy

Does anyone else think that Jow Forums has the most autistic ugly people on it? Jow Forums actually seems a lot more normal with cuter boys

I asked first.
I'm not sure it does, but thank you for being sweet anyway.

Jow Forums is like that homeless guy spends all day picking up cigarette butts from the gutter and smoking them then and there while exposing vague conspiracy theories to whoever happens to be nearby.

I can't do much but I don't like seeing or hearing people suffer. If I could, I would give you what you desire.

>Because I'm getting too old. I need someone to hug me. Preferebly right fucking now.
dumb retard, you can't even jerk off and control yourself, including calm down

wat

Does jerking off really help that much? I don't do it that often.

What does that mean?

If you are a super retard, then no

do you even lift

Wise words in pic-related
I am going to have to pray the gay away from this fucking board

Attached: 83CEBD23-B3B1-434D-BD1D-7E1FFD447222.png (317x641, 120K)

I have been living in blissful ignorance of any relationships since elementary school. It sure makes life easier.

Attached: asdomasdsaomdoamd.jpg (974x652, 83K)

Yeah, do you?

Attached: IMG_20190526_093115_971.jpg (3264x2311, 1.39M)

No, but I dab on zoomers who think they do.

Attached: tums.jpg (864x1080, 948K)

ohh kys

Attached: 5324.jpg (425x711, 281K)

don't wanna

If you let a woman treat you like that it's bound to be a crappy relationship, that's why you need to be a man and take command. Fuck equality.

Attached: sayori_278.jpg (1005x1200, 142K)

no you will do it soon
your mental state will not stand

Attached: c343.png (1440x1080, 554K)

Actually its quite the opposite rn, kinda interested in things again and have something to look forward to.

Flat chest

Attached: 7f76d393a9f308e63cca06f76cacfc05.jpg (300x300, 21K)

By the way, what region are you from?

How do I move to pic related?

Attached: cbrpnk.png (877x624, 595K)

I'm fairly certain its Khabarovsk since I've lived there for a couple of months, so basically just go to china and then follow that one river where they dump all their shit north.
That one where they mine diamonds.

Thank you user!

tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Norilsk¶ms=69_20_N_88_13_E_type:city(175365)_region:RU
>That one where they mine diamonds.
Oh, got it. It explains everything

Actually it seems to be Norilsk

What exactly does it explain?
Could be, but that place looks exactly like the place where I used to live, though number on my house was 9.

Potentially these commieblocks were built with similar design in several places, that's the case in Sweden anyway.

>What exactly does it explain?
never mind

k, bye, don't cut off your peepee and don't dox me pls

>don't cut off your peepee
You know, I was not going to do it. again, You're mistaking me for someone else, again

Attached: 64.jpg (3562x2433, 361K)

jump off a roof

Who the heck are you then?

jeb

>Why is everyone so obsessed with finding a girlfriend?
I am not really interested in females as much here anymore. They are all about that 80-20 rule. VR Waifus and Sex Bots will be a solid replacement along with the artificial womb.
>The amount of people who come up to me and say "You got a bird yet"? Is so annoying
Why are British people so weird? Do you actually fuck birds there? Is beastiality legal?

Too true even here have it. I would prefer to just fuck robots instead.

Attached: A_New_Hope.png (960x670, 287K)

If robot is so smart, what is the point of having children at all? Might as well just replace humanity with robots, makes more sense.

>fuck women
You see that's what they want you to do.