Israel hate thread

Israel hate thread

Attached: F0B1D297-C004-42B8-989E-F70DC9D7F17C.jpg (512x355, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uIxrLXCgzk
youtube.com/watch?v=7WHSeTvI-WQ&bpctr=1558926068
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: hello reddit.jpg (992x744, 48K)

>Israel hate thread

Attached: 1557628171311.jpg (841x1078, 222K)

seething like fucking jidf holy shit

Jew pee pee bad

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=6uIxrLXCgzk

I tried explaining to my boomer tier neocon friend why the US relationship with israel is not beneficial to americans and how the middle east hates us because our support of israel and the saudis, and how maybe the reason iran hates us is because we antagonize them constantly. but it was like talking to a wall. also its interesting how I was a full trumpfag during the election and he was a never trumper but now that trump has become a generic israel first republican I dropped that orange pedophile zionist and now he likes trump. How do I save him bros.

Attached: tangerine man.jpg (299x168, 13K)

Sad

There’s not a single good candidate in the next 2020 US elections, and the libertarian party is a joke at this point.
Still Rand Paul is your best choose.

he also suddenly loves jordan peterson and keeps talking to me about it and I don't care. also ben shapiro and pragerjew. i feel like I failed as a friend.

I doubt I'm even gonna vote. if anything I'm going to dedicate my shilling efforts to destroying any credibility trump has.

among his base

You need to go back to /leftypol/.

far from it friend. although we have some incidental common ground and goals, just with different context and desired outcomes. I don't really see voting achieving much. Every one of them is bought and paid for. And if one steps out of line they're crucified. remember omar ilhan? we just need to gas the jews bros, simple as

>BASED MUSLIM LEFTIE GUYZ
that bitch hates whites more than she pretends to hate Jews, and she thinks Jews are white. Fuck her and fuck anyone who supports her. I’m not supporting a bunch of retarded lefties just because they hate Israel. They want us to pick sides, no matter how terrible they are.

the reason I liked that whole fiasco is because normals saw the entire political establishment flip a shit when a meme progressive muslim WOC 1st in the house mentioned that a lobbying group influences politicians with money. I would like to think it made a few of them scratch their heads and wonder why AIPAC was so righteously defended and why she was called an antisemite. but they all most likely forgot about it 10 minutes later and went back to magapeding or popping estrogen pills.

also why would she pretend to hate jews? what would be the goal of that

Even if you do, the worse thing you can do is shilling for democrats. Trump was a kike plant at the end and not at the start, deep state is a mighty international force more powerful than any government in the world with the main headquarters in Washington DC, Tel Aviv and Brusseles. Trump is a man vs these guys, he achieved at least giving most of the world knowledge about who really is behind the curtains.

Attached: E3618EC4-E1F8-4115-ADD2-CA83C6B44048.png (1200x631, 87K)

She’s only there to make people like us look stupid and make normies go away from our message. Many times she has said stuff with the words “my jewish friends” and celebrated jewish holidays with them. She only dislikes them because “le Israel Apartheid State” meme and poor oppressed Muslims. That’s why I believe she thinks Jews are white because she has constantly shat on white people and she supported anti-free speech bills when it goes against white people. She doesn’t deserve to be supported, she deserves to be kept away for the retard she is.

Anti-Zionist reporting in

Attached: zionist.png (796x574, 167K)

>he achieved at least giving most of the world knowledge about who really is behind the curtains.
as far as I know the most he's said is "the deep state" which feels a whole lot like misdirection. perhaps if he went after israel with even 1/16th of the zeal that he's gone after mexico, china, russia, iran, north korea then I'd still be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. or hell, even be neutral to them, or reduce their military aid. anything but sucking their cocks.

I'm not a supporter of her and I am aware that she's a generic white hating leftist, I just enjoyed the whole thing because of how incredibly transparent the political establishment's reaction was. they weren't even trying to hide it. even based libtard destroying trump went after her.

Have you ever heard of that Jew rat Elie Wiesel who wrote that Holocaust propaganda book Night? Well when he was given a Nobel Peace Prize back in 1986 just for being Jewish he stated that “We must take sides, Neutrality helps the oppressor.”. They are forcing us to take sides and not make us realize that there is a 3rd way and that is to have all these retards kill each other without needing to take a side.

I agree with that post, I think maybe I haven't articulated myself that well, I really don't have faith in the system as a whole, or operating within it as a means of achieving change. I also don't think there's any meaningful difference between the two parties, its Coke vs Pepsi.

based

The wh*te race will soon meet its end and there's nothing you can do to save it

Attached: 1558643390101.jpg (698x710, 313K)

low iq

autism

ARDE MALDITA ISRAEL
youtube.com/watch?v=7WHSeTvI-WQ&bpctr=1558926068