Hello world today i need your help please i was giving a challenge cause i had a big mouth and took this bet 150 $ i...

Hello world today i need your help please i was giving a challenge cause i had a big mouth and took this bet 150 $ i did not know what i was getting myself into before i got on Jow Forums for the 1st time , 2 girls i know 1 kept saying nigger and offensive jokes and compared blacks to monkeys even 1s , girl 2 then told her to stop both laughing , me the thick headed type i sometimes am told her to keep going i do not find it offensive and its kinda true , they told me Jow Forums i would not make it more then half hour reading peoples posts from around the world on " niggers" everybody openly would hate blacks and openly comment on that ... ok i admit actually they did not exagerate at all .. anyway i have this challenge now announcing everybody here to call me diractly what you may always wanted to say to a blacks face for 6 hours i will have to stay in my postition as nigger if you will and never insult anybody back answer all questuions without getting in a fitt basically be what people tell me to be ... sounds weird and makes a lot people laugh i bet lol please help me out call me as many racist things as you please today everything is allowed we basically play a game " Negro & Master " and i should lose my good mood , up 6 hours from now i need atleast 150 replys until then with racial slurs ,posts from 10 different flags nations need to atleast have been posted ... and for the overview please make a special nickname you put on the post on all comments age gender would help be interessting . the most racial offender when we desided gets 50$ win also gets lifetime free nigger-pass meaning not allowed to say it to every1 but to me ... in my profile picture you will see im not real black but half nigerian mixed with britsh white ....Please now people this one time nigger like you have never niggered before drob bombs please

Attached: IMG_20190323_153225.jpg (1600x1200, 503K)

nigger

Play life is strange 2

nigger

neger

Thank you Masta welcome

thanks for dropping br , ive heard of life is strange what does it have to do with it did not know it was about racial issues too

yes masta welcome thx for coming what would you like to let me know sir or miss whatever

Hello and welcome Isreal masta here in germany the neger is common used , you use neger in isreal too ?

You should play it

will do own ps4 please say what happens

So youre the one who is spamming all these blacked threads? Fucking nigger

sorry masta did never realise it that a problem

never realised it to be that of a problem sorry masta

come on everybody please i can not sit here 5 more hours no1 keeing me bussy post please , about what experience have you with niggers how is it in your land and is the word nigger more openly used would interesst me

Why do you live in germany

Nigger.

not a problem but it gets repetitive

british military got stationed here 1999 never never returned back to the uk quite sad really as now im starting to slowly lose all my english

yes i do get that now wont happen again

hello sir and thank you for taking the time to drop by may i ask your thoughts on the word nigger and what you associate with it ... just curious since a word for me is always just a word thats why i did this whole thing i take words pretty easy

Hey buddy, hope you're having a good day :^)

It’s a really cringy and terrible game. The first one was Awkward Lesbian undertones whole the second one is incesteuous and homoerotic undertones mixed with leftie politics.

Do you get confronted with a lot of racism in the real world?

Awww cheers mate same goes for you

interesting yea , sounds like some quite promising experience in game , i remember testing the demo when it was out but at the time and the 1st expressions i had i thought , its the kinda game you need to be in right mood for ... i remember thew beginning of it seemed tp be a little depressing at the time , well yea if you reccomend it i'll give it another shot definitely mate

Well not really as in real confrontations , nothing affecting my life or anything , and if i come across it its never directley thrown at me as in targeting to insult me ... Its more like unthoughtfull people i hang around with and suddenly it slipps from their toung or or something ... you know people can say a lot of things they dont actually mean to day i do that too . but there has been accations in my life tho but before i was 18 and left england i hardley came across any racism at all , uk people are different if they are racist its mote hidden not openly , you know typical brits they just like show their teeth so it looks like they're smiling at you but their face is not smiling at all ,strangers when they meet you its common to be extremley polite friendly and best mates do you need this you want some of that , no worries im gonna sort it out mate whatever you fucking want bla bla bla , but none of it is really genuin at all more like good manners towards strangers is expected , in germany however people are alot more honest if they are anonnoyed they will walk around with annoying faces and , und wenn ich zum bäcker meine bröttchen morgens kaufe und die bäckerin schlechte laune sieht man das auch .