Arume Survival - Anniversary Edition Part 2

Those space alien thots have invaded again. The only thing that stands between them and total world domination is the Resistance, a small collection of humans who're fighting to stop the Arume.

It's 2019 in-game.

Last Thread: archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8088668/

Attached: 1543724202618.jpg (529x386, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvVH9WFu-1M
youtube.com/watch?v=qoxLHd_HZEo
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How the thread works: Each post, the person who got the lowest roll has to do the next game update. Nice and simple.

For timings and rolling, join the Arume discord:
.gg/2Bjbu3p

Rolling is done on the discord to ensure true RNG.
Rolling 01-49 is usually a failure and 50-98 is usually a success, with dubs being a critical success. However, rolls are situational and they won’t always be taken into account, ie: they won’t be used while doing mundane tasks.

We’ll pick up where we left off...

Attached: Anniversary Thread Part 1.png (1845x795, 97K)

"Th-then what's another?! Ha-haha..!"
>Do a nervous laugh while continuing to run away from the worm monster towards the dwarves.

Attached: 15.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

>wage ub

“LET ME AT THEM”
>Hack my enemies to pieces,helping my men

>just stand there like i'm not scared
"hey. wanna smoke some weed?"
>tempt him with some weed
"weed is good for you man."

>Rape the bitch I knocked her teeth out to death

You wake up and roll off your bed, there's screaming and gunshots outside.
You have one firearm of your choice.

"OI, I JUST TOLD YA TO SCRAM - WHATE'ER, NOT MY BUSINESS IF YA GET EATEN"
The worm creature seems to be falling apart as it advances, devolving into an amorphous mass of squirming maggots and spreading around... It seems temporarily harmless.
The human-looking women have somehow not noticed you yet, and they keep firing at the angry, drunken dwarves and footmen.

You rush forwards into the ayys' ranks, sword in hand, hoping to divert their attention so your men can fight back.
You end up leaping straight into one of their bayonets.
The blade sinks into your torso despite the armour, though most of it is stopped.
Your men begin getting slaughtered, their morale destroyed after your little stunt.

"WEED HAS DISTRACTED ME FROM MY TRUE PURPOSE LONG ENOUGH"
The demon doggo seems to become absolutely SEETHING after you offer him weed
It leaps straight at you, fangs bared, and chomps on your left hand.
You can hear the screams of the damned coming from within the doggo.

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
(It translates to "You didn't manage to rape her to death and she gives you a kick in the dick.)

>Wonder what sort of faggot would stick c4 inside anime girls
>Don't they know they should use TNT instead
>Fucking amateurs
>Also get the fuck out of the house

"heh. all a part of my plan."
>now that the dog is chomping on my left hand, stuff a bunch of weed in his mouth with my right hand.

>Flip over her, grab her arm while mid flip, and use my momentum to fling her away at high speeds

"Fine, I'll leave you with Mr Worms over here..."
>Point at the worms man that's falling apart and run away

>Grab the musket in less than a minute
"Must be those Arumecoats!"
>Go outside

As you proceed to go outside the house you notice a massive hole in the ceiling,just above where the arume exploded
Outisde you see the city is very quiet,not a single car drives outside,the stench of corpses is very strong in the air, as if death itself was nearby your position
The pain from having your left hand chomped off is too strong for you to manage to perform any action with total success
You try to stuff weed inside the dog mouth with your left hand,but due to the pain you drop it on the ground
As you put your right hand inside his mouth the dog starts chomping both of your hands
SHIT NIGGA YOU FLIP OVER HER THEN YOU GRAB HER AND FLING HER OVER THE WALL
THE THROW IS SO FUCKING INTENSE THAT SHE HITS THE WALL AND GETS TORN IN HALF,SHE STARTS SCREAMING IN PAIN
''OUTTA MY WAY LASS''
As you're running one of the dwarves gets his big weapon (the .600 revolver) and shoots at the arume
Almost all of them are terminated by such a display of raw firepower,the sound is nearly deafening for you to hear
You start running away but then you hear wheels moving and intense footsteps going your way
You see in a hill in the direction you are fleeing,large sized spider men ,accompanied with ghouls and some old dudes with staffs
The old dudes raise their staves and chants something in a strange language
Suddenly hundreds of skeletons start to get off the ground nearby him and start to charge at your position,alongside the ghouls and the spider creatures
You go outside in the deserted city,there's not a single soul in town,the air is heavy with the stench of death and most houses look deserted

''GOOD JOB SHORTIE''
>Take the blade off my chest
>Look at the undead
''WE NEED TO RETREAT,MEN FOLLOW ME''
>Get away from this mess

*pause*
*record scratch*
yep that's me. you're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation.
>stick my hands further into his mouth and rip out whatever organ i can get my hands around.

"Hello? Is anyone alive?"
>Start walking down the streets

>Go over and rape the last third one to death that I slammed her head into the concrete, unless she's already dead
>If so grab the MP9 and go off to find more things to rape

Dwarf, shouting: "I've got a huuuuuuge gu-"
He gets his head blown off by one of the Arume.
You and your men begin retreating.
More and more skeletons and ghouls begin cropping up out of nowhere around you.

You see Arnold Schwarzenegger walking out of the trees in slow motion from behind the doggo, he's carrying a minigun that's spooling up.
There's a red glow in his eyes.
You stuff your hands further into his mouth, grasping and pulling out his stomach.
The demon doggo writhes in pain for a few seconds, before stopping.
Demon Doggo: "Haha! My regenerative powers are too powerfu-"
Arnold, interrupting: "I'm back."
Arnold unloads on the Demon Doggo, causing it to get riddled with bullet holes.
The Demon Doggo falls to the floor as Arnold stops firing and walks over to you.
Arnold: "Come with me if you want to live."

DUBS
You hear the sound of footsteps crunching on the gritty ground behind you, then a voice calls out.
Man: "Hey, what are you doing out here?"

She still warm :bag:
You rape her, before picking up your MP9 and running off, naked.
You see a pair of Arume walking down the street with their backs to you.

"AAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"
>Run away from the undead and spider man niggas, try and escape back to normal reality
"All I wanted to do was fight crime!"

>Go look for my cat and wash it
>That little cunt is probably the source of the smell

"I heard screaming, so I ran out at a minutes notice!"
>Turn around
"Now who might you be friend?"

"holy shit it's arnold schwarznigger."
>stand back up
"thanks for saving me arnie."
>go with him because i want to live

>spray them down with boolets and then rape both of them to finish them off

You find your dirty-ass cat curled up in the corner.
However, it now appears to be a catgirl instead of a normal cat.
Prolly the aliums fault.
She looks up at you with teary eyes.
Your Catgirl: "Master?"

Attached: 5h6e65eh5h6e.jpg (323x455, 26K)

>Stare, confused.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?"

Attached: jazz music.jpg (540x720, 53K)

''I'VE GOT BAAAAAALLS OF STEEEEEEEEL''
He throws his minigun on the trunk of his truck
''Get in kid,i've got a while lot to explain you on the way''
You both get in and start driving somewhere
YOU UNLOAD YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING MAG ON EM,THEY FALL DOWN LIKE THE LITTLE BITCHES THEY ARE
''P-P-Please,finish me'' SAYS ONE OF THEM BUT YOU'RE NOT GONNA LET A BITCH ASS NIGGA LIKE HER LIVE SO YOU RAPE HER THE FUCK OUT AND SHE DIES WHILE BEING RAPE,YOU DO THE SAME WITH THE OTHER ONE AND THE RAPE IS DAMN FRICKIN GOOD THAT MAKES YOU ENTER A STAGE OF LOVIN IT
JUST THEN YOU START TO SEE SOME SKELETONS RUN AT YOU FROM AN ALLEYWAY
''I'm joe,i work at the bakery down the alley''
''You shouldn't be here,they can probably sense you now that you are outside''
''Follow me quick,and make sure they don't see you''
He starts running towards his bakery
You start running away from the undead niggas approaching at your position
Not knowing where to go,you follow the footmen and his dwarves and for this the arume takes you for an enemy
''FIRE AT THEM GIRLS'' but before they can even complete the order all of them explode in a gory fashion
While running you see on the hill where the ghouls were,large man made catapults,but instead of throwing normal rocks they are throwing human remains,which caused the explosion of the arume as you saw before
They start recharging the catapults

PART 1

PART 2
''Well that didn't work,whatever''
You can see she is concealing a knife but before you can even react she jumps to stab your neck
A loud thud is heard,and the wall in your yard gets fucking destroyed,you're thrown back 5 feet away but without being harmed significantly
You see pic related approaching the cat girl who tried to stab you,as he approaches her she lets out a whimpering ''NO P-P-P-PLEASE DON'T KILL ME NYAAAAAAA'' but he ignores it,he impales her with his claw and proceeds to eat her,you can hear the sounds of his teeth decimating her soft flesh
''So you fight against these puny little women aswell?''
''I should consume you right now,but her flesh and bones have satisfied me for the moment,allow me to introduce myself, my name is Krath'amun,tell me little creature,do you wish to receive our masters gift and become more powerful than you can ever imagine?''

Attached: tumblr_m32io8piTH1r0bbyho1_400.jpg (400x445, 62K)

"AW SHIT FUCKIN SKELETONS"
>break they bones

"NO, I'M GOING FURTHER IN!"
>Pause as I have an epiphany moment
>Turn to the Arume
"Ah, stop it! I'm on your side!"
>Run over to the Arume forces
"We've got to do something about those catapults...."

Attached: 49.jpg (235x215, 9K)

''NOOOO SHORTIE''
>Watch the arume getting blow to bits by the catapult
''Heh,those bastards deserve it''
''THE UNDEAD ARE COMING,MEN KEEP RUNNING,WE NEED TO REACH THE KING''
>Keep falling back

>Run after him
"Ah yes baking, an honest trade!"

"These weird women seem like they can't even process the word diplomacy, so... Sure. What do I have to do?"
>Accept the egyptian undead spider scarab's offer

there's 6 skelletons in total.
you try breaking all their bones. you manage to one of the skeletons bones but the rest gang up on you and try to surround you.

you and your men fall back. you all get away without much problem. however the monsters are still pursuing you, you're safe for the time being.

he leads you inside the bakery. once you're inside you're met with three other men, they all have a gun pointed at you, both shotguns.
joe the baker: "hand over your valuables and we'll let you live."

"first you must prove to me that you are worthy of the power!"

you keep running from the monsters. eventually you run into another arume squad. they all raise their weapons on you.
you yell that you're on their side, but it seems they're a little skeptical.
"name and squad?!" an arume yells.

>put on some epic shades to be cool like arnie.
"so, what's going on?"

>Fight the fuck out of those niggas
youtube.com/watch?v=CvVH9WFu-1M

"Huh?! I-I'm Commander Akechi of the Arume Empire! I have an IQ of over 5,000,000! You've got a lot of nerve pretending not to know who I am! My squad had to fall back, so I'm joining up to help you lot."
>Stand tall, for a loli, and look proud

Attached: 40.jpg (657x850, 407K)

"You offered, mate. What do I need to do?"

“We need to keep Lordaeron is not too far from here”
>KEEP RUNNING WITH MY MEN

Time almost seems to slow as you quickly drop two by taking out their legs. A third is knocked over from the flying bones and the remaining take a step back.

A couple take lower their weapons, but a few kepe them raised and one steps forward.
"What's the name of our battlalion then "Commander"?"

"Well for one, we need to be sure you don't immediately die with such immense power."

"I need a vacation."

Your men begin falling back, but not before a couple more die.

"but where are we going? you said you had a lot to explain."

>Tear off one of the skeleton's arms and dual wield them to crack some skulls

>KEEP GOING LORDAERON IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

"And how do we do that, spider-scarab-zombie thing?"
>Try to get on top of the Aegyptian zombie arthropod.

"Rapscallion!"
>Blast one of the scoundrels

Arnold: "We're going to the Arume HQ. We have to stop them from creating Skynet. But, you can't die. You're the one who has to stop Skynet."
He speeds along the road in his truck, heading towards a huge, black, sci-fi-looking tower that the Arume built.
Arnold: "If you need guns, they're in the back."
He looks into his rear-view mirror for a second.
Arnold: "He's back."
You can see the Demon Doggo chasing your car.

DUBS
You rip off a skeleton's arms, before using them as weapons to smash up the others.
You do some spinning shit and crack all of the remaining skelly's skulls.
They drop to the floor.
youtube.com/watch?v=qoxLHd_HZEo Starts playing, you can hear it getting louder.
Then, through the mist down the road, you see Dr Samuel Hayden walking towards you.
He has the crucible in his hand and activates it, forming the glowing orange blade.
Samuel Hayden: "Good work. But the portal's still open..."

You arrive at Lordaeron (I dunno what the fuck that place is).
Everything is overrun with undead, the city burns.
You head into the king's castle/palace and find him dead on the throne.

You attempt to climb onto the spider dude, when he suddenly explodes after a giant ball of glowing, green electricity shit hits him.
You look over and see Doomguy holding his BFG.
He looks at you silently for a second, before turning away and walking into the forest.
In the direction he's heading, you can see a shining orange beam that shines up into the sky.
The clouds swirl in a vortex around where it pierces the cloud layer.

You attempt to shoot one of them, but you miss.
Thanks to it being a musket, you're unable to fire another shot without a lengthy reload.
One of the men snatches away your weapon.
Then, another one punches you in the stomach.
Man: "Your valuables, now!"

"Eh? U-uh, it's my battalion now, soldier. And we're gonna be called Alpha Squad. 'Cause it sounds cool. Got it?"

Attached: 5.jpg (3500x1969, 1.48M)

"Who are you?"

>ask before the demon doggo appeared
"me? why me?"
>when the demon doggo comes
"i'll be back."
>grab an epic shotgun from the back and blast this nigga

>Follow Doomguy.
>He denied me my chance at infinite power, so I'll just follow him around hoping he protects me
>Also demon punching time

“Damn we arrived too late”
“TO THE ARMORY MEN,THE KINGDOM GREATEST ARTIFACTS LIE THERE”
>lead my men to the armory

The tallest one speaks up.
"U-Um...actually b-battalions are far larger than squads..."
The arume keep looking at each with confusion as your elaborate ruse is barely staying afloat. Eventually the most senior looking one speaks up again.
"Who even gave you this postition?"

"Samuel Hayden, but that's not important right now."

Your blast knocks the dog off its feet and you see it tumble as the truck leaves it behind.
Terminator: "Hasta la vista baby."

You were knocked down after the spider exploded next to you, but managed to pick yourself up and start walking behind Doomguy. You feel like you can here music start playing, but you don't know for sure. youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0

Your men seem tired from everything that's going on, but they push on and make it just fine. You now stand in front of a short building with stone walls and a sign that reads "Armory".

>cock my shotgun epicly
"let's get going."
>head inside the arume building

"Very well lads, here you are."
>Hand them a scarf
"This was my fathers scarf, he wore it so often. I reckon it's worth several hundred banknotes!"

"Sorry, I've got things to do and things to do"
>walk off to find the source of the spooky skeletons

"Y-yeah, that was just our squad's name. The Battalion is A-Alpha... Sect... Alpha Sect, yeah. Now are you with me?!"

Attached: 37.png (750x689, 226K)

>Enter the building

You arrive at the Arume headquarters shortly after shooting down the doggo and head in.
It seems mostly deserted, but you hear some noises coming from upstairs...

"Several hundred banknotes? We weren't born yesterday, faggot, and for playin' dumb..."
One of them pulls the trigger aiming for your feet, leaving a bunch of shrapnel embedded into them.

You head off after providing a few excuses, and this Hayden guy just ignores you as you depart.
You find a patch of vile-looking, loose ground and see a skelly hand popping out of it.

You walk in and see IT
In the back shelf, almost completely hidden lays the ASSBRINGER

"I-I don't think she's actually a commander..."
The shy arume from before whispers to another one, before getting smacked
"Of course she ain't a commander! Bureaucracy might be shit, but not even high command would pick someone this incompetent. Sisters, get her!"

"Fine. You've forced my hand..."
>Draw my baton and prepare for combat
>Aim for their legs and do some sick flips while smacking them with my police baton

>Look around as I walk and prepare to slay the shit out of any nearby demons, aliens and/or catgirls pretending to be my pet.

>look to arnie
"how are we gonna do this."
>be ready

''By the holy light, i didn't think it was true''
>Wield the ASHBRINGER
''We have the means of defeating the undead now''
>Discard both my shortsword and shield for this
>I am the footman paladin now

>Fuck up the skeletons and then skullfuck them

You do a sick flip and the shy one shrieks as you hear a crunch when the baton slams her ankle. You land epicly and heavily bruise another's calf.

As you tail behind Doomguy towards the light through the forest, you hear scuttling through the bushes, followed by what can only be described as a series of ~nya's and screams

"I'll be back."
Confused, you see Arnold leave. Seconds later he drives a truck through the doors guns blazing, despite the lack of visible enemies and the fact that that was completely unnecessary.

DUBS
Your men look on in awe and begin whispering among themselves.
"No way..." "It couldn't be..." "I've never seen it this close..."
You approach the blade, and pick it up in your two hands. On the handle, laden in gold, you see the word "ASSBRINGER". Your men seem
absolutely awed by your new status.

You continue to whoop skeleton ass. When they all lie in piles of bones, you pick up a skull, ready for best skullfuck. You hesistate however, as you see a massive grey spider crawl around the skull.

>fuck the spider

"Bastards! Very well, I shall take you to my stash of food, guns, and black powder."

>Let rip with my bong policeman skills
>Baton the fuck out of them

Attached: 36.jpg (636x770, 326K)

>become ANGERY and prepare to punch demons in the face

“Everyone Follow me”
>walk outside wearing my brand new ASSBRINGER
>Proceed to leave the ruined city

>be confused more
>look around for any clues on what to do next

You don't let the spider impede your fucking — In fact, you try and rape the spider too.
Let's call it a half-success, because you didn't get bitten but you just kind of flattened the spider with your dick.

"That'll do, LARPER. Lead the way"
They prod you with the barrels of their shotguns, trying to make you head forwards.

"AUGH! I yield, I yield, just please stop it..."
Their leader tearfully cries out after you smash some of her bones up, unable to withstand the pain any longer
She falls to the ground and sobs, defeated.

You manage to leave the fucked city behind and head off, looking for the undead menace.
You see some egyptian arachnid-looking thing, but it's... Different. Where the back of its head should be, there's nothing but a hole filled with a pulsating, tightly packed ball of squirming maggots.

You find no clues, but...
Arnie's violent charge reveals a full squad of Arume soldiers, cloaked and hidden in the room you were in.
The apparently unnecessary fire destroyed their cloaking devices, rendering them visible.
They look fucking furious.

>FUCK DEMONS FUCK DIPLOMACY AND FUCK CATGIRLS
>RIP AND TEAR HUGE GUTS

"Hmph. Now, are we going to work together or not?"

Attached: 10.jpg (1000x1421, 260K)

"Larper? Must be some form of pirate tongue..."
>Lead them back to the starting room

>Return to the surroundings of the village i just fled
“Stay silent men, there’s no telling what lurks in this place”
>Sneak around the village silently, look for anyone alive

>Go and try to find some real people

THERE'S A CAT GIRL BEING ATTACKED BY SKELETONS. YOU FUCKING RIP AND TEAR THE CAT GIRL TO PIECES AND THEN RAPE HTE SKELETON TO DEATH.

arume leader: "f-fine! but i'm reporting you to command after this."
she tries not to cry after what you did
all of a sudden a bunch of green frogs that are about 4 feet tall appear. they're all dressed up as clowns too. they're making honking noises with their horns. some are on unicycles which seems to be the cavalry, and others are on foot. they're approaching your location.
another arume: "what are your orders mam?"

you lead them back to your starting room. you guys arrive at the room. but you notice all the food is gone. all of a sudden a bunch of worms show up from the cracks in the wall. they all move in unison as if they're a single organism.
joe: "w-what the hell is this?"

the men stay quiet as you go look for survivors. there's no survivors anywhere except a man that's on the verge of death.
"r-run." he tries to say.

you find a squad of 4 arume shooting at some fookin clown frogs.

>BLAST THE ARUME WITH MY SHOTGUN
>LOOK COOL LIKE ARNIE

“PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE LIGHT”
>raise my hands and with the power of the light heal his wounds

>Run

>CHEW ONE OF HER FUCKING EARS UP
>CARVE A KNIFE OUT OF THE SKELLY'S BONES
>Then calmly walk closer to the bright orange pillar to check it out, hopefully this horrible catgirl and skeleton-filled hell will disappear if I take that down

"YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>launch myself at the Arume at top speeds and fuck their shit up

You blast one of them away, there are four others on this floor.
Arnie jumps in front of you, blocking their fire.
He's riddled with bullets, but they only damage his skin.
Arnold: "Hasta la vista, baby."
He blows two more away with a grenade launcher.
Arnold, looking back at you: "Get to cover."

DUBS
You manage to just about keep him alive with your holy spell.
It takes a lot out of you, though.
Man: "Th-they're everywhere... And th-those women, they... You've got to get out of here."

You see the worms wiggle up all over the men, burrowing into their skin.
They scream in pain and horror as their flesh is pierced by the creatures.
You run, but the worms all form together into a person shape and begin chasing you.
Worst yet, the men from before appear to be possessed and running after you as well.

You go to chew one of her ears but get grabbed by a group of skeletons, they pin you down and attempt to pull one of your legs off.
In the trees around you, the sight of more catgirls can be seen.
They all pounce out and tear the skeletons apart.
Then, they pin you down.
There are too many to count.

You hear some honking noises as the clown's fire back at the arume while tooting their clown noses.
You launch yourself at the nearest Arume, kicking her to the floor.
She drops her gun and looks surprised.

[To Be Continued...]