I want to stuff one of these in my boypussy before wading into a vat of poz nigger semen. All the warm...

I want to stuff one of these in my boypussy before wading into a vat of poz nigger semen. All the warm, creamy nigger loads would ooze inside me, forcing out bubbly sissy farts that froth up to the surface and release my stinky shameful boi smell. Just moaning and shivering as the infected cummies wriggle their way into me, filling my whole intestinal track and bloating my boytummy a little, giving me a little pregnant love bump for the cute mulatto AIDS baby I'm brewing. Then I would stuff a cork in my buttplug to save all the precious nigger loads before climbing out of the vat and doing a happy sissy dance in appreciation for all the black daddies who lent me their cummy wummies.

Attached: C00038B8-805A-45D8-B4B9-AAC2ACE26232.jpg (725x725, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/48835887/#48835887
youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's something wrong with you.

Uhm this isn't constructive criticism. Imagine if a stranger just walked up to you and screamed "YOURE DEFECTIVE!!! YOULL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING!!!!" Because that's how your post makes me feel.

well to be fair, you wont have time to amount to anything useful

actually kys

Attached: 1544730940607.jpg (224x225, 11K)

have you tried drinking cigarette ashes

No. Do you recommend it?? Is it gay and submissive??

yes

cringe thread!

Does nobody else share my love of poz nigger cumloads and stinky black cocks??? :(

Based

GAS. CREMATE. EXTERMINATE.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler.jpg (402x402, 73K)

Attached: mrgreasypoopshits.png (296x264, 11K)

this is what i do every sunday

Hey I remember you! You are the one who posted that long post about stinky cocks or something right?

i need a cap of that

why do they have a hole in the inside

So the butthole stays open.

It's pretty likely I did something like that but I'm not sure what post you're talking about. Maybe you're thinking of desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/48835887/#48835887 ?

>So the butthole stays open.
y tho

Attached: 1486853073688.jpg (405x617, 49K)

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A

What if you want to cum in somebody's butthole without touching your cock to their butt?
Or what if you want to make somebody incontinent so they have to wear diapers?

In either case something like the OP buttplug would be very useful

Yeah I think it was you, they also had a Makoto image. Why do you like black cock so much? This coming from someone who is a negro.

Maybe this will help.

I want to be dominated by a dog. Not fucked, dominated. I want a big dick doggy dom to completely control my life. Here's the ideal scenario:

I let in a foul tempered stray dog and don't discipline him at all. I let him piss on the furniture and I always yield when he growls or barks at me. After soliciting him for sex and getting him comfortable, he spends two hours a day breeding me with his big fat doggy knot. If I wear any clothes inside he tears them off with his teeth. He sleeps on my bed while I sleep naked on the floor, often he wakes me up by licking my ass or pissing on my face. When I come home I always show respect by taking off my clothes, lying down on my belly, and then respectfully coming up behind him and sniffing his butt, before finally licking his asshole clean while whimpering as pathetically as I can. I cook nice meals for my puppy prince while eating dog food out of a dog bowl. I submit so completely and so eagerly that he becomes an abusive, untrainable mutt who would rape any stranger who wondered into the house.

It's the same way with niggers. I want give an abusive nigger hoodlum room and board while he fucks my ass and treats me like dirt. I want to bankroll lusty niggers so they can knock up fertile white sluts. I want to oink like a pig for a black daddy dom who beats the shit out of me.

I am a masochistic white faggot and black dicks turn me on because I find them degrading. I am a dumb racist sissy whore. That's all there is to it.

Attached: 1553275020253.jpg (600x652, 56K)

damnit

>copypaste this whole longpost that I wrote a long time ago and get NO REPLIES
wtf guys

thats retarded

I mean it's somewhat hyperbolic for erotic effect but... I put my heart into that... do you really think that it's retarded.... that... that I'm retarded??

the absolute worst thread i have ever seen on Jow Forums

Attached: 1b6402907002c45b84a714a5b.png (285x405, 155K)

yes

So what if I write disgusting things and I laugh when people get mad about them? I'm only addicted to negative attention because it was all I ever got.

Attached: 1558791464471.png (1280x738, 1.15M)

Attached: 1492544763249.jpg (555x688, 100K)

I don't like bestiality, keep with negros please. It makes it a little more flattering and less mind numbingly repugnant

This came out a lot edgier than I intended. I should stick to half kidding about everything so I'm not too pathetic.

What is it like when you are completely serious?

I don't have a very good idea of who I am. There are things I believe, I could discuss politics or media sincerely, but I've never had a strong sense of myself.

Why do you think that is? Ever take the time to just sit back and discover yourself. Just cement who you are?