Women are subhuman versions of men!

We need artificial wombs and sexbots so women can keep blowing fratboys and go to college and have """"careers(yes, ik)""".

Attached: 1504969317466.jpg (576x768, 52K)

As long as beta men are arpind, women will forever control men

Attached: 1558658919663.webm (500x500, 873K)

Hi Muslim poster# 453345456788

Nice ass

Women are even more subhuman to jews (yes, jews are matriarchal!).
But if jews dont separate themselves from EVE they will encure G*ods wrath!

Attached: 1545393276075.jpg (518x442, 54K)

Pretty sure that girl has a yeast infection on her tongue.

She said it was cured

that ass

Attached: 1439432645568.jpg (300x300, 23K)

have sex

That's the ultimate cuck idea.
Instead turn the actual woman into a sex robot and walking womb.

We know
We've knows for over a thousands years.
Do you know why The Bible doesn't say men, and woman are equal, and instead says that woman were created from men?
Because men are their obvious superiors, and if they aren't kept in check the Apple Story happens.

Keep woman in check
Keep the beta orbiters in check
Good society

Are you offering?

imagine the smell of the person who made these posts

Attached: meanwhile irl.jpg (700x525, 82K)

i got blown in college, it was awesome

Imagine the smell of your wretched cunt

Attached: absolutelydestructive.jpg (829x849, 314K)

oi m8 you got your shaggin loicense?

To a mentally healthy and attractive man, yes. Not a twisted, hatefull and bitter Jow Forums incel.

i have no desire to marry anymore. modern feminism has dis-attracted me from women. i'd take artificial wombs and a bro to hang with anyday.

typical beta male.

gets friendzoned constantly and turns into a misogynist.

protip: women don't hate you because you're a nice guy - they hate you because you're a LOSER ;)

Attached: 1324428198707.jpg (426x421, 37K)

Nice meme

>via 9gag

Attached: 91B3F75F-590B-458F-8BF5-9B9BE0779A58.jpg (614x444, 62K)

Attached: butts.png (706x483, 395K)

Every time I watch this I see something new.
>Weak little boy mixed in with the women also looking mad
>Man helping women up the wall in the back

was never rejected, just don't like the modern woman's personality. decadence, vanity, narcissism.

Ha!
Sexbots... not this again. You know if men weren’t so degenerate women wouldn’t need to be replaced with sexbots you pathetic incel. Put the hoes in their place. But western culture has become so cucked that they cant. And my god it’s gotten so bad we got hordes of incels circle jerking for the coming of robot women who will be obedient sex slaves for them. Backhand them bitches a bit and enforce your will and you will have an obidient sex slave/mother to your children! Artificial womb bags will just be used to make a fetus viable throughout an entire pregnancy.
This. But expect to work for it. Don’t just go out searching to fuck. Court a woman make sure she’s not a tranny. If they turn you down, just get /fit focus on self improvement.

Dont act like you wouldn't tap that ass if you were at the party

i don't get this, why does it make them mad?

Legit one of the best i've seen.
Excellent curve and dimensions

This webm is absolutely tops.

Exactly

faggot

>have sex
No.

Attached: wizard bitch.jpg (480x640, 72K)

For me, they are too masculine. And I'm not gay, so asexuality has been the only option.

Was gonna say. Would fucking nail that in a heartbeat.

B-b-b-ut i-i-it's you t-t-that are the i-i-isue
Found the roastie refusing to take responsibility

Sweetheart.
I know you've never had to do it once in your life, but it will be a great learning experience if you do.
Just try to pretend you are the bad guy for a moment. Try to pretend like woman are over entitled, and don't deserve what is given to them.
Just imagine for a moment.

Ya heard her boys, time for a gang rape!

women just aren't women anymore. there's no point to marriage. i want to save the white race, but if artificial wombs are an option i'd rather do it that way. their personalities just make them vile creatures

Its a very nice ass. Unfortunately attached to an airhead degenerate whore.
Luckily there are plenty of decent women around, you just get negative confirmation bias from places like pol.
That said, pol is right in that women by large are more or less children.
T. Married for a decade boomer

what the fuck are you talking about? i don't have to pretend women are over entitled, i know they are.

Still a crackin shitter tho

maybe in your generation, old man. there are no good women left in my generation. Gen Z is fucked.

>amputee turns at the end to either talk shit to the girls or to help them up
either way what a fucking boss

Attached: vaush_vs_girl.png (1898x984, 139K)

I separated the posts, because I knew there would be a confusion.

Apparently your low IQ couldn't figure that one out.

Sorry for living in your body.

I should have referenced the two different posts, because you are apparently incapable of abstract thought.

yeah. Look at the way women act on the internet, ranting about feminist bullshit, demonizing men. They claim be against 'gender norms', they claim to be against 'toxic masculinity' and 'rape culture.
But the minute something pisses them off, what do they do? Shriek 'Have Sex!' or 'Incel!', reingforcing all of those things by implying a man's worth can only be measured by his sexual success.
They are hypocritical pieces of shit with absolute no self-reflection or awareness.

>you just get negative confirmation bias from places like pol.

Stop giving bad advice

Attached: 76FCE21F-C9A9-4923-9B29-9D60F482599A.jpg (1141x471, 139K)

Attached: sniff.webm (700x540, 721K)

Boomers are 55 at the mininum. So either you didn't get married until 45, you are not actually a boomer, or you've been divorced already.

it's a single post you fucking faggot.

you made a mistake and now you're trying to save face. got back to redit newfag

Why are incels and christcucks always so angry over sluty behavior? You sound like low IQ brainlets.

Once again showing you incapable of abstract thought.

I will just let you read the thread again instead of spoon feeding a newfag.

What a fucking mad lad

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24 Crossed _Special 2013 - Read Crossed _Special 2013 comic online in high qualit (242x328, 199K)

>Why are incels and christcucks always so angry over sluty behavior?
We pay for their slutty behaviour with our taxes!

Attached: 1515162051530.jpg (744x1024, 148K)

>unwanted pregnancies (which means more brainlets such as yourself in this world)
>abortions
>DSTs
>cuckoldry
>undervaluation of men

Take your pick, Hans.

Name a civilisation that didn't embrace sexual liberation during it's collapse.

Attached: 11.jpg (902x648, 197K)

meme flag = jew.

Well, guess you must go to the street and suck every turk you see in your way then.

give my your number british thot

Jow Forums is Mossad asset. You know what my people do to the jews.
Now die!

Do my mental faculties count as a civilisation?

And what does that have to do with Slutty behavior?
>unwanted pregnancies
We need a higher birth rate anyway.
>abortions
Only stupid christcucks are bothered.
>DSTs
That is the problem of the sluts.
>cuckoldry
>undervaluation of men
What?

You out yourself as a troll when, on one hand, you say we need more pregnancies, and then on the other shill for abortions.

>We need a higher birth rate anyway.
Unwanted pregnancies for white roasties is another code word for abortions, only the minorities will keep them, which means more terrorists in your land.
Don't even try to argue other way, because we are already living in an hypergamy society, if that meant more white people than birth rates wouldn't be so small in Europe.

>cuckoldry
>undervaluation of men
Are you playing dumb, retarded kraut?

>it’s a very nice ass

It’s not even that big

Get married

>only the minorities will keep them
If you knew the abortion statistics, you would know that it is the other way around.

No one wants to marry a slut. They then opt for single motherhood that taxpayers have to support. They then do a shitty job raising the kid and they end up dysfunctional, continuing the cycle of dependence on taxpayers.

>civilisation
Beta male haven. Now I see why. It means your safe space is collapsing lmao.

If you pay taxes for anything at all you deserve it.

Only betas are getting aborted. Future chads not. Thats why your beta male religion is mad about it.

i`m pretty sure there is no way to know if a baby is gonna be a beta or chad, isnce roasties will abort them day one

>They then opt for single motherhood that taxpayers have to support.
They would opt for that than be with you anyways. Why are you implying that they want to be near you in any way? Keep being a serf before you get slapped.

I like this comeback

>They then opt for single motherhood that taxpayers have to support.
Then that's the problem and not ther slutty behavior. You should be upset about welfare payments.
>They then do a shitty job raising the kid and they end up dysfunctional, continuing the cycle of dependence on taxpayers.
social constructivism fallacy

>I pay taxes for pussy to exist
>I am owed pussy.

So why doesn’t the government send me a weekly whore to come suck my dick?

She slept with chad=Future Chad
Beta male managed to fuck her once at mariage night=Abortion

because this proves they are worse than handicapped men

You pay taxes because you are a worthless piece of shit. Dont pretend you are not a willing serf who loves his 9-5 job over living in anarchy/hunter gatherer/apocalypse/whatever. You arent owed anything positive at all.

t. 300lb wildebeast

Faggots.

>That web
Holy shit, respect

Can't most girls who work out do pull ups?

Sure thing beer belly. Why not?

Could be worse. Could be Asian who get cucked by far the worst.

Attached: 21.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

No but it is dirty and she is dehydrated. She probably has never scrubbed her tongue in her life .

I'm a dentist.

Women have lower upper body strength, it's harder for them. They probably never trained it.

>chad pumps and dumps a whore
>whore likes chad genes will not abort because it’s her choice, births chad baby to lock in chad she hopes.
>chad either dodged out good to another country or just pays his tidbit of child support doesn’t want to be tied down by a cheap slut.
>unfortunately... chad dad does NOT always equal chad SON! Pic very related!
>so we got a beta male or just a girl whose being raised by a single mom. If a boy picks up a Barbie and crazy ass whore mom who took chad cock in past puts on tranny hormones. This or single momma just being an unstable slut raises a school shooter.

Even chad needs to help build a better society by marrying and practicing monogamy rather than just practicing “MUH DICK” like a fucking nigger.

Attached: CA67616B-D30F-4479-B0C6-9BACF6BC5A01.jpg (660x495, 106K)

>hur dur this proves even stumpy is better than girls

listen incel the fact that he is missing limbs is the reason he is lighter and able to climb the wall.. the women are fully bodied and thus weigh more to be able to accomplish this. Its literally comparing apples to oranges and doesnt prove anything

> 21
Show the other twenty too.

Id hydrate that tongue

Faggot shill sez wot?
Those are test grills and I for one salute them.
It must be shit to be a shill weirdo. Having to shove things up your ass, being told what to do and think by other evil perverts, never having sex with hotties, never having money or jobs, everyone hating you and losing all the time.
I’m going shagging next weekend and I’ll probably tap more than you will in your whole life (more than zero). Just end yourselves you’re like germs no good will ever come of you now.

Attached: 2626A1BF-AD35-4263-8B17-C0060C00BCFE.jpg (2320x2320, 668K)

this never stops making me angry. The fucking look on her face at the end

> Dear Mr. Pye:
> I agree with your conclusions [that humans are genetically engineered] and will give you a few hints, if you wish [speaking] as a “DNA Deep Throat.” First, look up the huge discontinuities between humans and the various apes for: (1) Whole mitochondrial DNA; (2) genes for the Rh Factor; (3) and human Y chromosomes, among others.
> Regarding #3, I refer you to K.D. Smith’s 1987 study titled “Repeated DNA sequences of the human Y chromosome.” It says “Most human Y chromosome sequences thus far examined do not have homologues [same relative position or structure] on the Y chromosomes of other primates.” Human female X chromosomes do look somewhat apelike, but not the male’s Y.
> This means that if humans are a crossbred species, the cross had to be between a female ape-like creature [i.e, “creature of Earth”] and a male being from elsewhere.

> Human female X chromosomes do look somewhat apelike, but not the male’s Y.
> Human female X chromosomes do look somewhat apelike

> female X chromosomes
> apelike

Attached: noah.png (1476x900, 1.14M)

>Even chad needs to help build a better society
Good for beta male=/=Good

The rest you posted is just wishful thinking.

get this shit bait out of here

Imagine being this delusional, would it be easier to climb it if he had both of his arms ? :^D

Please continue, the opinions of a memeflaggot are always vital to any discussion.

Attached: BoldDecimalAcouchi-small.gif (250x250, 3.39M)

The problem is women having any rights whatsoever.

It's a face of disbelief, what makes you angry?
Have sex