My name is korbo and I love women and especially lesbians

my name is korbo and I love women and especially lesbians

Attached: 1546783308246.gif (1000x1011, 1.52M)

Attached: 17c.png (680x337, 125K)

GAY RETARD

HALLELUJAH NO MORE SPAM

Attached: yees.jpg (259x194, 12K)

korbo korbo korbo

all men should die

die you stinky man
yes my fellow female

Im a girl uwu

Im a girl uwu

sorry for misgendering you . be careful for all the rapist filthy fucking piece of shit men out there who want to rape you. especially the trannies and homosexuals they are even worse than your average heterosexual

I'm a girl uwu

good job you managed to trigger him
it's pretty much turning into a Jow Forums sport at this point

thank you

wait no I read the thread wrong nevermind
korbo korbo korbo

I love women arer you a woman
kisses

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

akari akari akari

Attached: 1546605412790.jpg (350x262, 57K)

I love my wife akari

Attached: 1559004249836.png (756x1363, 290K)

haha yes based

*based
girl powered and pinkpilled
SORRY FOR USING WORDS FROM THE PATRIARCHY

seems someone didn’t learned....

Attached: FD3EE660-B223-46A7-9CC1-2F5A419ADD9B.jpg (1295x1812, 252K)

this

Shut up cattles

I'm a girl uwu