Did we ever hear from the user from the David Mullery saga? It truly was the peak of Jow Forums for me

Did we ever hear from the user from the David Mullery saga? It truly was the peak of Jow Forums for me

Attached: 3f4.jpg (812x800, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6467696/#q6467696
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6467570
wlfi.com/content/news/Local-artist-brushes-off-a-teenagers-vandalism-494015101.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 know your meme filename

knowyourmeme filename

Who?

Basically an user followed his cat into an house he thought was abandoned (and it kinda was) only to find that the guy who owned it, David Mullery, was falling apart at the seems. He had foreclosure letters, medication letters, divorce papers. To add to it all there was a piece of artwork that said "Family is forever", which was really fucking depressing.

Some autistic Jew and a Greek guy found the relatives of David and told them that some Jow Forums autist had burgled the house (the user kinda gave away his own address providing you knew where David lived)

We never heard from the user again

This was last March

Attached: davidmullery.png (720x825, 224K)

From the information inside and the way the house was left (and IIRC the way his family responded), it seems like David was a missing person and he had probably killed himself

seams*

never heard from again afaik

wasnt there something on the local news in whatever city that guy was living in about something like that

I think we ruled it out in the end, I'm struggling to remember accurately though

nah, peak Jow Forums is when PD got v& for the art gallery

What happened?

Attached: 33212.jpg (894x894, 77K)

he broke into an art gallery, stabbed some paintings with a screw driver, then blew the fire extinguisher everywhere. same thread, Normie led an effort to dox PD (successfully) and PD had to do community service with the guy who's paintings he rekt

Attached: 7E7022630E724576AC6E4BC212242756.jpg (3088x2320, 1.56M)

Holy shit, when did this happen? Can you post the archive link? Not sure if I wasn't even on Jow Forums yet or if I just wasn't active at the time

Attached: 1471444434_tumblr_inline_o0np8dlPOF1tzwkwy_500.gif (500x280, 521K)

It happened much later than the mullery thing
surprised you didn't see it people bitched about it for a while after

Isn't there a news link or something?

Also I could have been in hospital at the time idk

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6467696/#q6467696
yeah you shouldve been around
I think there is, lemme try to find

Attached: smoker_bloker.png (724x479, 13K)

I don't remember hearing anything else about it
the poor user thought it was abandoned I don't get why those other anons had to tell the guy
just call it the abandoned house saga I think that's what most people would remember it as
in my opinion peak Jow Forums was the PD vs kiwi trial, the few months after and before it were the golden age

Attached: 1539223962212.jpg (1024x1154, 152K)

Can't find the actual thread but this one will give you a time reference
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6467570

oh there we go nevermind

gotta concede, you're absolutely right
lmao found it
wlfi.com/content/news/Local-artist-brushes-off-a-teenagers-vandalism-494015101.html

Ahh I may have seen that thread at the time, not sure though, I was off my meds in September and heading full steam into the roof incident that happened a couple months later

Shame I missed it though, that looks like the funnest thread ever. It tops the abandoned house one, that's for sure

Thanks user. PD is 16 though? Wow

Attached: 44111.png (946x845, 281K)

Why was this deleted?

cause I'm wrong lol, it wasn't recent

ahh, I didn't even realize he still posts desu