Seriously, the bullying against Israeli members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Israeli members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Israelis are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this general.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Israeli man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call an Israelis man a "kike"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Israelis man that they are a "kike"? Would you quote him just saying " >oy veyy"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Attached: flag.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2qpwum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously, the bullying against Israeli members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Israelis are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this general.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Israeli man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call an Israelis man a "kike"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Israelis man that they are a "kike"? Would you quote him just saying " >oy veyy"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate? :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Would you call an Israelis man a "kike"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Israelis man that they are a "kike"? Would you quote him just saying " >oy veyy"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) m󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y as󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡s faggo󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡t

Good job user

Why won't you go and circumcise some infants and suck the blood out of their mutilated genitals with your mouth. Those europeans with half a brain left intact are sick of your ages long meddeling and trying to wipe us out and rule the world as a small elite of slave masters. You destroyed europe with your second world war and you murdered millions of europeans and slavs during it, while making up your 6 million fairytale because its a symbolic mythical number in your stupid relligion, and jews were talking about the 6 million before ww2 even started. With Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt you destroyed Germany, smeared Hitler as a monster worse than satan and succesfully killed european nationalism in the world. And now you are at the end stage of your master plan, destroying europeans by flooding europe with migrants.
I understand that you personally probably had never been a part in any of this, but its your jewish elites that do it and you don't care. Israel elects terrorists and poisoners as presidents and it wants to rule the world, with jews on top as the new master race. Just watch the documentary "europa the last battle" and you'll understand everything. It constantly gets removed from the internet so I reccomend pirate bay

fuck you

wtf is wrong with you

mind your own buisness stupid jew

It must be so sad being you

(OP)
fuck you m󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y as󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡s faggo󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡t

Why do you guys like sucking America's dick

Nice dubs FaggotRIEND

get a life retard

how does it feel to have a mutilated cock and to torture your own children in the same way you have been?

I only fuck prostitutes
plus why would I let any kid of mine get tortured

Attached: 250px-Freshly_hatched_jew_larva.jpg (250x250, 13K)

sue me, kike

Attached: 1552666926646.jpg (809x1024, 104K)

Attached: 300px-Jewcat.jpg (300x316, 16K)

KIKE KIKE WEASEL LIKE
IMPALE YOUR HEAD WITH A PIKE

I haven't seen this pasta in a very long time
Also apparently it summoned all the newtards

dailymotion.com/video/x2qpwum

shut up kike

Jews r white

Heheh it's the other way around. Everyone knows that.

Yet Israeli salt-of-the-earth are watching what your fucking elites are doing are doing all over the globe and either stay silent or secretly cheer them on. Those who speak out are few and far between. So all of you end up getting painted withn a broad brush. I'm really sorry that this is how human group dynamics work, it's not me who invented it. So nothing personal against you in particular, but fuck off, kike. You've were being warned for decades and yet you kept at it.

true

T. Kike furry

It's only a matter of time before jews get kicked out of the middle east and get sent to antarctica before the penguins kick them too

Shut up, jew.

Attached: Under Arrest.jpg (285x248, 35K)

How many jewposters are real and not a proxyfag? How can we tell?

Attached: 1513211126231.jpg (1600x900, 167K)

>jew

>using poo pasta

Attached: indian_on_pol.png (638x492, 84K)

stop.................

Jew here. Thank you for your service

Hoes mad

why would dirty hedonsitic anglos do this to the based jewish people?

Fuck off to Jow Forums

why is this place so easy to bait, seriously
i usually go to Jow Forums to make my bait threads but here i am with 6 whole threads in the catalog all talking about me
who knew Jow Forumsacks were smarter than discordniggers

SUCK MY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS

Attached: 1558826167676.jpg (1200x695, 110K)

Attached: th.gif (800x636, 1.74M)

bleed

bleed

jelly of all our war crimes XD
bet u wish you genocided a few natives too

bleed

I know why they do it now, all the attention and all the yous. Pony posting is wonderful and I will have to do it more often.

Attached: Twilight_Sparkle_is_smug-(n1299468485642).jpg (558x531, 47K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE

I love Jewish people.

burn

Pic related: OP

Attached: IMG_5036.jpg (710x640, 62K)

Pic related: OP's wife

Attached: IMG_5037.jpg (640x817, 85K)

Attached: image.png (2283x1644, 366K)

Attached: image.png (350x236, 158K)

Blah Blah Blah. All you fuckers over there need to stop it with your strict religious cultures and rules. You idiots love killing each other and others. I'd feel bad but even in the states you guys are assholes.

jew

kys russhit

Attached: stop.png (819x686, 1.1M)