I will never understand how this beast of a man wasnt able to destroy KSI...

I will never understand how this beast of a man wasnt able to destroy KSI, it would have been a huge "fuck you" to all of those who say whites cant fight.

Attached: 3a3491012288bc58c50f5bff19bb0a1e.jpg (433x700, 44K)

They both can't fight, now stfu.

All professional sports are fixed you cretin.

jews aren't white people

hes hot no homo

hes Jewish
also, it was clearly a draw.

>two youtubers that have literally 0 fight experience is a professional fight
Kill yourself, nigger.

Damn, the guy is actually stacked.

pepperoni nipples are his weakness.

Just because you work out doesn't mean you can fight. I was probably a better fighter at that age even though I was a fucking twig, because I grew up in the system getting my ass kicked by older kids every fucking week. That shit teaches you how to fight.

First of all he's jewish not White. Second of all he went vegan months before the fight so he lost. Third of all the fight was rigged anyway, what do you expect from eceleb social media whores who appeal to stupid 12 year old gen z spergs.

>steroid body means you can fight
Let me guess how the fight went. He had no speed, bad technique and couldn't land a solid hit then gassed in the second round?

But his skin is white. So how is he not white?

Redpill technically comes from niggers too so stfu

It’s almost like aesthetics isn’t correlated with fighting skill

>white

>man
>annoying e-celeb
you can only choose one

ashkenazi are europeans and the religion is was stolen from actual semites, the originators of which do not even exist anymore.

essentially judaism is a fraud, kept alive in order for these people to exploit and subvert for power and control.

people like this sand nigger are too stupid to comprehend how they've been used as pawns by the european ashkenazi elite to wedge the middle east for oil and control.

Are you implying that this fight wasn't decided weeks before it took place? You're adorable.

Post sounds gay
Check flag
Ah makes sense

>e-celebs

SAGE

this. i'm doing pretty well fysically but I lesrnef fighting only by watching certain Married with Children scenes

based Al though, love him

Attached: IMG_20190530_123128_837.jpg (1080x2034, 326K)

Based.

Some Japanese have white skin too.

All that extra body weight he has from "gains" and body building waste his energy

A fighter needs to be lean, you can't utilize your weight if your weight is out of proportion to your body

Attached: download (3).jpg (474x316, 20K)

I was about to say that, look at his fucking 6-pack. So. Fucking. Hot. OMFG.

Attached: 1547484504066.png (395x386, 141K)

>h-he is a jew
Cope more, you fucking scummy faggots. He is fucking Europeans motherfucker.

>b-but da 2% DEE ENN AYY
I DON'T CARE YOU STUTTERING FAGGOT.

Tell that to ashkenazis' big honkin' noses.

This guy is not natural, and his body cannot sustain the cardio a legitimate fight requires.

Trained to look like Chad and neglected boxing fitness so he gassed and allowed KSI back in.

GUARDS!!! ARREST THIS MAN FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE EMPIRE!

Boxing is too limited and simple. That's why it has so many rounds.

Close. He boxed well for a layman and comfortably won the early rounds before gassing.

Cardio is overrated. The best way to win a fight, is to finish it as quickly and harshly as possible. That's also the best way to stop future fights.

Reported for underage and off-topic.

I grampa used to love boxing, ww2 generation and boxing man. I couldn't get into it either. I like seeing fighters being more acrobatic. They should make them jump through fire hoops before entering the cage lol I'm kidding before everyone freaks out, no I don't want to see UFC turn into Nickelodeon

>ashkenazi are europeans
Sorry, you're not dumping jewish crimes on Whites. Dumb shitskin.

> t. never learned anything about fighting

Attached: fedor-emelianenko-bellator-1981.jpg (1000x666, 324K)

He won despite being fat, not because of it.

Wait I thought he whooped ksi' ass?

>They both can't fight, now stfu
This,

Stfu,
You glorifying two YouTubers over something foolishness.
Talk about real boxing athletes and shut the fuck up seriously.

>It’s almost like aesthetics isn’t correlated with fighting skill.

This it's not the size of the dog it's how much bites he carries.

This sage.

>A fighter needs to be lean, you can't utilize your weight if your weight is out of proportion to your body.

This is has to be mixture of the two.

OP is a dumbass for even making this shit thread.

Oh, it was a boxing match? I don't know shit about boxing. I'd fucking suck at boxing, those padded gloves probable make hits feel like nothing, and there's the whole "honor" thing about staying on your feet the whole time and using only your hands.
You prob need cardio for that kind of shit.

How old is this snow nigga?

Sure, but you try doing some crazy shit and miss or the other guy can eat a ton of pain and now you're in cardio zone, and steroids will fuck you up then.

on top of that his family members all probably beating the shit out of each constantly when they grew up

Boxing improves hand coordination, reflexes and endurance.

MMA fighter do mostly groundwork.

Everytime there's a boxer vs MMA fighter it ends with the boxer winning for a reason. Unless the MMA does a submission on the boxer he or she not winning.

This faggot has never fought anyone in his entire life.

Really, comparing fedor with a juiced youtube faggot ... also + muscular mass + oxygenation, hes right all those gym gains and steroids mean nothing without stamina or the resistance to handle a beating. Stamina exactly what you need faggatron.

>Cardio is overrated.
Also this isn't true at all. MMA and boxers train cardio religiously.

This

Cause he’s a retard. He gassed himself out showing off in like the first two rounds while the black guy kept his head on straight surprisingly enough despite allegedly being the “crazy” one. He went from completely dominating the fight to barely hanging on.

I'm assuming you're talking about a boxing match.

Coz from my memory alone pure boxers are 1-3 in mma matches

He is pretty lean, you can see his abs, its not like he's a Rich Piana tier roided up gym rat
And you can have stamina despite being big

Attached: DeDDG-pXcAA1JuO.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1080, 265K)

>stamina or the resistance to handle a beating.
This,
It's not the size of the dog,
It how much bites he carries,
If that dog has a nasty bite and can endure a bite from one while running and mauling for hours your in for a rude awakening.

Fedor is widely regarded as arguably the best heavyweight MMA fighter of all time. You really think there's any part of him that's not designed from the ground up to mash people into a pulp? But I'm sure you'd know better than him. Maybe you two can swap stories of the many fights you've won and the science of sports nutrition. I'm sure he'd take you seriously.

That's because they are fighting people at equal skill, weight and training. And boxing has all those rules and rounds and shit. Like I said, you prob need cardio for that shit. For a normal fight, you don't need to last more then 30 seconds.

You're using results-oriented thinking. It's a testament to how good he was that DESPITE being fat he still won as much as he did.

Not only that but heavyweights were notorious for being out of shape, except in Pride where they were encouraged to juice to the gills. I wouldn't doubt Fedor was juicing hard back then too.

Yes I'm talking about boxing but MMA matches can also be ferocious as well. Just ask how Holly Holmes beat down ronda rousey despite being older than her .

>It's not the size of the dog, it how much bites he carries.

Wow, what a genius revelation. I'll be sure to call up Dana White tomorrow and tell him we don't need weight classes anymore.

>Logan Paul claims to possess English, Irish, German-Jewish, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry.

It's seems your most obvisioulsy trigger person out of this thread.

Go take your fucking feelings somewhere else.

you're NUTS. I knew a guy with boxing gloves on could form cracks on a wall man. Don't underestimate the impact, if they didn't have those gloves on the fight would be over in seconds. These guys hit like fucking trains

It's not just Fedor. Look at any of the heavyweights in the UFC. They all have the same body type. Hell, put Brock Lesnar and Cain Velasquez next to each other, and by your logic, Lesnar should have won handily, but he didn't - he got his ass smashed. Maybe, just maybe, there are variables you aren't including in your analysis. Or maybe, your 300 IQ brain is going to overturn decades of sports nutrition research, an army of personal trainers and nutritionists as well as a series of championship fighters in an industry where there are millions (if not billions) of dollars on the line with every fight.

All boxers train for is punching people as hard as possible. They don’t kick or grapple it’s all about just punching each other. They’re like punch scientists whose entire lives revolve around punching as hard and as fast as humanly achievable.

This

He built his myscles for good looks, not for speed, power or endurance.

You mean a concreat wall? Or like, a normal gypsum board one that people can destroy by leaning on them with their shoulder?
As far as a fight being over in seconds without them, that's exactly what I am saying. A normal fight is over in seconds without all the rules and regulations that are in boxing and shit. Why I'm saying that while you prob need cardio for that shit, you don't really need it for a normal fight.

Ever heard of bodyshots dumbass?
Brock Lesnar actually lost 2 matches due to his opponents doing that to him.

Logan won though. In a street fight he would win too, obviously. In a 12 round boxing match he would lose

> Can't think of an argument
> "A-user, you're triggered!"

t. faggot

>muscles
fix

>Why I'm saying that while you prob need cardio for that shit, you don't really need it for a normal fight.
user,
You know how many fucking people will try to grapple you for strenght over You? You need to cardio to keep your body moving.

>Logan won though. In a street fight he would win too, obviously
Hell no

And neither KSI would win in a street fight as well. They're just not built for that action.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A MORON WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF A NIGGER. BEACH BODY IS NOT EQUAL FIGHTING ABILITY. LIKE NIGGERS YOU LOOK AT MUSCLES AND THINK IT IS POWER. STOP THINKING LIKE A NIGGER, BEACH BODY IS FOR WEAK MEN.

Might be a bit of that, sure. But fight is still going to be over in 30 seconds, unless you're just play fighting or boxing or someshit. Having strong cardio isn't really important over such a short time.

Logan was trained wrestling in highschool at pretty high level. It's obvious as night and day he would win in a street fight. KSI was scared to fight him on mma rules.
And he also won their match on points. But he gassed out and KSI would knock him out if the match was standard length

fatass detected

DO YOU NEED A BEACH BODY TO BE A MONSTER? ONLY TEENS AND LITTLE GIRLS THINK ABS AND PECS IS IMPORTANT. NIGGERS LIKE YOU SHOULD START TRAINING SOMETHING ELSE THAN WEIGHTLIFTING.

Attached: 20141225122355_IMG_1684.jpg (200x300, 16K)

eh.. maybe
they were both really gassed at the end. i doubt ksi could get a punch in strong enough if it went any longer

Ah, Fedor, the hero of fatasses everywhere. The fat didn't make him win.

He's actually really good at fighting. The fight was fake though like the majority of his life.

HO LOOK AMERICAN FAT FAGGOT. MASTURBATING ON BODYBUILDERS INSTEAD OF REAL FIGHTERS. GO EAT YOUR SHIT HAMBURGERS AND FRIES YOU FUCKING MORRON NIGGER. GO TRAIN BJJ AND STOP ACTING GAY LOOKING AT BEACH BODY .

If you notice, every fighter who isn't a heavyweight is pretty lean. Only heavyweights can afford extra bodyfat.

SAYS THE AMERIMUT . GO EAT YOU MEXICAN FOOD AND YOUR FIRES AND YOUR GAY ASS PLASTIC CHEESE AND MASTURBATE ON GAY MEN S BODY. FUCKING NIGGER MENTALITY.

Yah it was in highschool, you know that whitish brick you see everywhere inside ? Think hallways. That. 6"3

>Not if someone pulls a gun or a knife on you and next thing you know your wrestling for that weapon which requires not only strenght but cardio as well.

>Logan was trained wrestling in highschool at pretty high level.
Wrestling is good when your about to slam someone or good groundwork but nine times out of ten a street fight will end in a fistfight. Logan Paul only has so much going for him. I've seen former wrestlers get knocked out before grabbing someone. Experience Street crawlers knows not to have someone grab you.

KSI,

I don't know,
But I truly think he's not about that life.

I don't understand why nobody brings up Bruce Lee. By the time you'd lean back to swing the guy was already behind you. Safe to say cardio plays a very important part in being able to keep up with someone who moves incredibly fast

STOP BEING GAY

CHINK CHUNG WAS WEAK. EVEN SHIT NORRIS COULD KICK HIS ASS.

So what?
Any heavyweight would crush a lower weight class fighter

This I don't understand this what up with this.

In streets your going to have people who going to grapple you and slam you (if your not quick or so forth. You need the stamina to keep going forward until your opponents burns out

How do yuou think police officers on COPS always out their suspect down or restrain them?

Cardio

This is what a true warrior looks like

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 10K)

>muh Bruce Lee
Life isn't a Honk Kong action movie

Heavyweight is the worst class skillset wise anyway. What you need is to hit the guy in the face clean and you win.

Rather we should look at lightweight or welterweight. The ideal body is obviously somewhat lean. Not need to be a roided six pack but something like khabib. Having enough fat to withstand blows but not so much it stops your speed or cardio.

Attached: khabibcormierap.jpg (656x369, 50K)

>t.

Attached: r8jxqvxtl4031.jpg (581x1032, 66K)

he looks like a cock-kisser

Well, yeah, but only because they are bigger, not because they're fatter.
My point is that excess body fat is not a benefit to a fighter.

nigga u gay