Wh*toids BTFO

Attached: 73482D0F-F1D8-4B60-BEA4-8FFC3888E113.jpg (750x549, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.mehrnews.com/news/145766/11-year-old-Iranian-girl-scores-highest-possible-mark-in-Mensa
faceberg[.]com/tara.memar
youtu.be/7LJBDNucAws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does this mean she will be automatically stoned in your country for daring to have a higher IQ than a man?

Shes still a woman lol

Younger people typically get higher scores, has this been corrected for age?

Neither of those men took IQ tests.
Asimov was in Mensa but he didn't go to a lot of meetings because he couldn't believe that they didn't all agree with him on everything.

Attached: 22274444-2FE3-4FB6-A3C9-65DA6AB55917.png (112x112, 9K)

op is using a flag for islam, not a country
>burger iq
for all you know he could be your next door neighbour faggot.

protip: Children and adults scale differently on IQ. You can have 6 bajillion IQ at 11, but at 25 it's often just above average. Well done to her anyway though I suppose.

Nice job Nameless Iranian girl.

Yes it's a well known fact that shitskins never cheat on tests of any kind.

>islam isnt the major religion and culture of many countries
Memefags all of you

This does not really affect his statement.

IQ can only reliably be measured to 160 on the test Mensa accepts. To be listed higher takes lifetime achievements. Hawking and Einstein being estimated in the 200 range is something that requires publishing groundbreaking new physics and math in order to achieve. Short of single handedly making a grand unifying theory of physics, room temperature superconducting molecular structure, cold fusion, or a method of FTL travel... then I don’t know how someone could be considered their equal without a lifetime of papers and contributions.

There’s simply no test to measure that high and she has no publications. This has to be bullshit.

Attached: Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg (1500x1187, 541K)

Why do you live in a turd world shithole then?

>clickbait
you fucking roaches.

Attached: muslims.jpg (583x767, 117K)

>Iranian
Nice. I hope her country wins.

Attached: 1554827446634.jpg (276x395, 21K)

Can confirm. At age 5 my IQ was 147 on the Stanford-Binet. I took another test at 17 and got a 98.
I don't want to talk about it.

You ever seen district 9 with the one "engineer" prawn among the nog ones? It's like that.

Now lets see what she does with it. Will most likely be wasted potential... assuming it's true.

Your husband will be proud, Iranian girl.

>clickbait

Never practised of course.

Too bad she's going to be beheaded for not wearing a hijab

You continue to bring retarded cunts who will never accomplish anything to the forefront of Mensa and pretty soon your testing isn't going to mean much. Also, there's a certain irony in comparing her to people who lead us down a damn near century long path of Jewish physics that have lead to precisely zero better understanding of the universe or our place in it.

Attached: jewish_physics.jpg (800x600, 86K)

P R O P A G A N D A, accept more refugees, they're very smart!!!

I am so sorry.

Bet she didn't score higher than me. Also Einstein never took an IQ test.

You still don't realize why it's always children?

>Wow very smart she will be a great scientist
>End up marrying her cousin and get kids looking like pic related

Attached: rat-people-of-pakistan.jpg (446x358, 23K)

Childhood IQ is multiplied by mental age. Having a 100 IQ at 9 years old you get your score multiplied 2x for 18 years old thusly 200 IQ. Wildly inaccurate.

I'm alright with that. The persians have always been an intelligent race.

It's okay. I'm happy now.

Iranian female scientists are prominent these days in some extremely high tech fields

en.mehrnews.com/news/145766/11-year-old-Iranian-girl-scores-highest-possible-mark-in-Mensa

>"TEHRAN, May 27 (MNA) – Tara Sharifi, 11, has scored 162 points - the highest number possible - on the Mensa IQ test, two points higher than the estimated IQs of physicist Albert Einstein and cosmologist Professor Stephen Hawking."

And in 2 years she will be pregnant by her cousin twice her age.

Go Iran Go !

Attached: 1512221716089.jpg (400x400, 18K)

This.

Clickbait be clickbait

Found her face book:

faceberg[.]com/tara.memar

I thought Iranians where white though?

>Tara took the test in Oxford and had to answer questions within a set time.

Based brits inviting all those smart brownies. I hope her 7 brothers are just as smart.

Ahahaha yeah, that's a good movie, even though a kike made it.

Until it's an autistic 11-year-old iranian transexual with downs syndrome and crone's disease, I'll continue to not be impressed.

welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: ayyyy.png (416x421, 171K)

Iran is mixed there are not pure Whites left in Iran for thousands of years. You'll get atavistic throwbacks but no one pure.

youtu.be/7LJBDNucAws

Attached: redhairedmummieschinagoldilocks1a.jpg (419x232, 17K)

ITT: things that Jow Forumsdditors care about

Attached: IMG_20180128_112657.jpg (853x1328, 499K)

>162
>highest possible on a mensa test
>Einstein was 160
yeah that's bullshit
Kasparov has an IQ in the 180's. Some Asian kid in the sixties measured up to 200. A bouncer in the USA who mathematically proved God's existence and voted Trump had like 215.

I wonder if she'll discovere a white hole, and be able to photograph it?