Alien tech about to be revealed. The NYT story was preparation

Alien tech about to be revealed. The NYT story was preparation.

Attached: 1559257312838.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bveZA9sBcVQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=149&v=bQ7RaOMHb5I
youtu.be/69Ha67owbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=pvzFi5WcE9Y&list=PLt7i4FGKmz1C8V4lwa6mD27YO9vfYDK_H
issibern.ch/teams/coronalprom/issipropsmall.pdf
futurism.media/jacques-vallee-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, it was just fake news as usual

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Stories have popped up everywhere in past few days including threads here. Real disclosure? Distraction? (((they))) need a big one. Interesting times

this

wrong country fag

PREPARE YOUR ANUS

I remember when SOHO vids of this were posted here so many years ago, and how NASA quickly claimed this was a normal, named phenomenon, but also how when you tried to find examples of it, the stated phenomenon looks and behaves nothing like the video your gif is a clip of (the SOHO telescope).
That shit looks like a tadpole eating off a food source and then scurrying away.

PEPPER YOUR ANGUS BAGUETTE

>implying Hong Kong gives a shit
brainlet

Space isn't real.

Disclosure. I used to think UFOs were bullshit, but now am starting to think it's likely. I've seen a video of a UFO over a major city. There is no way to explain this stuff.

>Burger education

Take your iodine pills

Rendezvous with Rama.

Oh great, now shitskins will know it and we'll lose our advantage. This knowledge wasn't meant for everyone's eyes. But the Chinese already have it so does Russia.

take your meds

Project blue beans. Screen cap this

>no real way
Holographic projection by terrestrial forces, the equivalent of kite fliers in ancient times.
This explains a UFO’s high G maneuvers and lack of a produced sonic boom, it’s just mirror and light tricks.

Morning news had UFO talk this morning, now it's on the radio Brian Killmead

Great book and a great series as well. Highly underrated.

>Project blue beans

Is that a code word for blue balls you get from nofapping?

I'm thinking this is based

goddamned non existent australians are ruining this site

I'm thinking you need to be at least 18 to post here

2024 uneducatedfag.
After the trump is gone and the solar eclipse happens.

Just started the third one, first definitely still my favorite as it felt more optimistic unlike all the backstabbing in the discovery of that long asteroid oumuamua seems way eerier now having read it.

Good. Everything else seems boring af right now.

>backstabbing in the
*second one. The discovery..

i can't wait to cuddle with qt reptilians
checked

is the sun a planet?

Lets say Aliens are in fact around, in fact, but we don't know there's no proof, but they are.

I doubt the US gov know more than the common citizen, they may have witnessed more shit than anyone else, being the most technologically advanced country in the world, but I seriously doubt there's a Hollywood type situation going on, even if they have managed to document really really weird shit they still don't know what it is, like the people that have pictures or video of paranormal stuff, it is a mystery and the document may be proof of that mystery but it does not explain what it is. I believe that's the case for UFO's and Aliens, so no Gov will disclosure something they don't know what it is.

But if I am wrong and they do know and have proof and they do disclose the existence of Aliens it would be cool, and about time.

Attached: 1523897070777.png (552x550, 387K)

what is the sun made of?

I believe aliens are real but you sound like either a boomer or shill. Why the sudden change of heart and over a video? I think most of the people waiting for disclosure, have known they were factual for quite some time.

FISA declas. Spooks disclosing shit smart people already knew to distract. Interesting times

I'll assume this is bait. Here's your (you).

Diamond, the hardest metal, etc. I felt bad nobody was giving you any replies.

That can't account for all of them, no way they could have done that in the 40s and 50s

Project blue beam

Belief in aliens is my litmus test for intelligence.

Really, my filter for people worth my time, business or not. It’s a measure of critical thinking.

>The NYT story was preparation.

Why NYT story?

What*

HAVE DILATE

The government Jews push project blue beam on the public.

LED lights

>Belief in aliens is my litmus test for intelligence.

I mean I've definitely thought about it. There are probably aliens. I just haven't seen anything conclusive.

It's kind of frustrating being blown off as insane when some of this is obvious even without all the details. And I know that I don't have even most of the details some of these real down-the-rabbit-hole nibbas have.

Checked, have a meme

Attached: Slav squat explained.jpg (1440x1651, 341K)

when though? I’m getting bored

Project blue beam

Attached: the-best-project-bluebeam.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Fuck, why did you tell him? God damn it, people need to learn how to search for things themselves.

Aaaagggghhhhh

Either way, my body is ready.

>I doubt the US gov know more than the common citizen
Opinion discarded

Attached: 1497654683367.jpg (306x306, 20K)

The fact that aliens don't have to answer to a judge and jury and have not laser beamed every Negro to death is proof aliens don't exist.

Don't have sex.

>Alien tech has the ability to give trans people proper functioning genitals

Fuck You

I disagree. Are you an alien? Do you know how their thought process works? It's obvious to anyone life has to exist other than our little blue ball, that's a speck in the universe. Science has always had a huge ego, and they always get BTFO the next century by new discoveries. There is a way to travel faster than the speed of light. Just because we haven't figured it out, does not mean it's impossible.

SOHO vids from 2012

youtube.com/watch?v=bveZA9sBcVQ

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=149&v=bQ7RaOMHb5I

This is going to be great, manking will reach other planets soon.

ANALYZING THE US NAVY DISCLOSURE. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
youtu.be/69Ha67owbUg

Attached: 60684_backdrop_scale_1280xauto.jpg (1280x720, 334K)

why are you showing me a cosmic straw?

Project mocking bird. It was actually unironically easier to talk about in the old days. They have spent a lot of time into programming this mentality of ridicule in the people, and they do this while trying to convince anyone in important positions that because of religion society would collapse from disclosure

I thought this prt of quantum physics was basic knowledge after it got disclosed through FOIA

Have you read Valle's meticulous collection and critical appraisal of UFO witnesses and accounts from antiquity until 1870? If you haven't I suggest you read that. The accounts only give a rendition of unexplainable objects which defied the description of comets and meteors.

you've been posting this everywhere you ching chong wannabe.

>Disclosure
No one really gives a shit anymore and the media has 0 credibility now. They're about 25 years too late with this. Ayyyyylmao

anyone actually got any suggestive articles that say disclosure is going to happen shortly?

no, but don't forget to watch History Channel today

Quads confirm faggotry

They show secret tech in Science Fiction. They must have somewhere beyond what we call Earth to keep all this stuff secret! Our level of technology is drip-fed to us from a prior more advanced civilization.

Attached: colonial_viper_schematics_by_ravendeviant-dba2hdv.jpg (1191x670, 113K)

Search "sphere encasing a cube"

>go to science website to see what this is all about
>says its definitely not an alien space craft sucking energy from the sun

okay.. so it definitely is then.

Attached: _.jpg (200x276, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pvzFi5WcE9Y&list=PLt7i4FGKmz1C8V4lwa6mD27YO9vfYDK_H
Why is Skippy Podesta so publicly interested in UFOs?

AUSSIES

IN

SPACE

Space bogans will be a thing in our lifetime, giant stickers of need kellys face will be printed for the sides of spaceship, and aliens will be told to fuck off cunt

What a time to be alive

A bunch of little stars really close together

I mean in having definite proof, an Alien body in Area 51 and that type of stuff. Like I say I bet they have witnessed a lot of weird shit, I mean if we can observe all kind of weird shit here on land how will it be from the clouds up?

To see if space niggers have lolis.

Attached: 1534883644388.jpg (344x304, 31K)

They are genetically engineered to fly high G aircraft. Smaller pilots mean more room for bombs.

calm down, shill. sperging out like this makes me believe in aliens even more.

>blue beans
No one is screenshoting your atrocious English.

Worth a read, the phenomena is described as a Coronal Prominence Cavity and not alien or a mother ship.
>issibern.ch/teams/coronalprom/issipropsmall.pdf

>Holden brand spaceships
Cunt, be hype

it can be described as whatever (((scientists))) want to describe it as but i ain't buying it.

>Valle
futurism.media/jacques-vallee-interview

"Soft disclosure" has been going on for some time. Bits and pieces here and there. I doubt full "hard disclosure" will ever happen unless the skies are suddenly filled with ayy lmao vessels.

we dont make holdens anymore. all manufacturing in this country has been shipped off overseas for a quick buck.

Are there any places that have adult-level conversation and ideally professional opinions on exactly what we might be looking at in this image? The blast wave is most concerning. If it was an emission from the corona I don't think it would do that as it would just pulse outward now with a force applied in the opposite direction and into the sun, rather away from it. Would could Marvin the Martian be drinking here anyway, neutrinos?

Shouldn't you summerfags be outside enjoying the sunshine?

/thread

Don't remind me, I want space Commodores

Based ruskie quads

Attached: 1554672142841.png (550x550, 32K)

Be sure to have at least 20 lbs of pussy and ass nearby at all times.

Attached: freddyneedles.png (1280x738, 888K)

The USS Hillenkoetter will blow it out of the sky if you aussies try invading rightful American space.

This looks like a tornado of some sort. That or there is a alien ship the size of a planet flying around.

>He doesn't know about previous human civilizations
>memeflag

Attached: MemeflagEU.png (394x448, 119K)

Cunt we'll glass you from space, you'll need like 30 stitches

The paper describes it as an effect from the CME, which creating changes in the magnetic flux and a cavity.

>issibern.ch/teams/coronalprom/issipropsmall.pdf

/sci/, sometimes. They've got shitposting retards there too, but some good people too.

Attached: black-hole vs rogue star.gif (490x480, 2.63M)

No Idea. Thats why I started the thread. Info coming in. It was taken by SOHO telescope in 2012

First you've got to get up there. Maybe if you packed abbos densely enough they can be burned as rocket-fuel?

Attached: ISON the Sungrazer.gif (476x500, 2.85M)