Out of highschool

No education, no job, no skill, no money.

Wat do.

Attached: ymqqwvujkqx11.png (1260x882, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nofap

just drive forklifts at a sysco frozen chicken warehouse bro

I'm awesome,
No you're not dude don't lie,
Quarter of your life gone by,

Learn a trade, go to school. Train in weapons and tactics, be ready to slaughter niggers.

Debt?

>find a trade
>smoke some weed, expand your mind
>find gf
>Populate
>die
>repeat

bpfb

Work

join the army

>i'm awesome
Never thought that
I lost a decent sum of money due the shitshow with trump and the tariffs on china and what not.
I cleared that out now though
It's never gonna happen, anons have been waiting longer than ive been alive.
>smoke weed
>expand mind
It turns you into a tard, and i speak from experience

Become a loan shark and test how vicious you can be to prepare you for what the real world is like.
If you can't cut it sitting behind a computer giving people money you can't handle shit.

Attached: resident bant loan shark.jpg (320x322, 30K)

You need money for that

Become a neet!

shoot up your neighbourhood

Become a jannie

become incel

post klonoa

join the people's liberation army

OP from Jow Forums?

the kahanist party of israel*

it's imptrash

Yes
Pls no bully

Cool bro, welcome to Jow Forums full of namefag trannies. What did your parents didn't give you any money?
>No education
How/
>no job
try and find a job
>no skill
How?

O, by the way Jow Forumsbro Jow Forums hates imptrash from Jow Forums and Jow Forums.

wrong

Attached: What nigger.jpg (1280x693, 169K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiuQ5Sx98U

Take up a hobby

Trades are very easy to get into. Failed normies, ex-cons with criminal records, and absolute brainlets all can get a job in this. And you can too.

What trade, because i'm going to be working construction.

Join the airforce to learn discipline and leadership skills among other things. Also do independent research to learn about realestate, sales, investing, liabilities/assets, asset protection and etc. Basically increase your financial IQ. Better you do this sooner than later

Attached: 1551254394354.png (517x600, 257K)

Why?

post klonoa

i refuse

post klonoa

never

post klonoa

I've been on Jow Forumssince its founding mate i aint no summerfag.

>how/
A highschool education is worthless, a bachelors degree today is the equivalent of a highschool diploma 50 years ago
>try and find a job
Not that easy bucko, ive been trying. Remember though lad, no skill, no higher education
>how?
What skill am i supposed to have?

>chairforce
>serve israel
No thanks buddy boi
>finance
We're due for a recession

Because money is power. Don't you want more power in your life, more control? If you learn about how money works now, you'll have plenty of time (and money) to spend on hobbies and whatever else you'd like in life. Don't be late to the game like I am

Attached: 1550985278100.gif (500x379, 72K)

>reddit spacing
>doesn't want to die for israel
perhaps there is a connection between the two.......

Work at McDonald's, get money and tendies.

That's not reddit spacing

Iv'e been around since the end of 2017.
>Not that easy bucko, ive been trying.
What state are you in?
>Remember though lad, no skill, no higher education
Is there any trade jobs in your area because people are telling me that there's is a shortage in trade jobs.
>What skill am i supposed to have?
Just getting along and a willingness to work I guess. You don't have to know the skill you need before starting a trade they will teach you.
Are you fit bro?
Makes since bro.

Well you don't necessarily need to join the airforce. I just think it's a good starting place for people that don't know what to do with their lives for some of the reasons I stated in the original post. You can teach that to yourself though if you actually do it. Going to trade school like some anons mentioned here is also a great idea, but I still highly recommend learning about money eitherway. Unless you're a doomer and you're awaiting some economic collapse then why even ask what to do here anyway? If that's the case then forget everything I said and just live fast and die young! Go steal a bunch of shit, blow the money on dank drugs and fuck some hookers and start up a sick rock band bro!!!!!

Attached: 1552175838122.gif (300x250, 499K)

>state
New york, city as well.

Of course i can get a job in trade, i have to go to tradeschool for that first. Did i mention no ambition?
>getting along and a willingness to work
Those aren't skills. Anyone can do that.
Yes, you do have to k ow the skill. No one will teach you anything for free unless you have connections loke you're some guy's coworkers nephew.

>unless you're a doomer...
Yes, unironically considering this
I'm a /doomer zoomer/

>New York, city as well.
Well I can see why your a doomer, Columbus, Ohio.
>you do have to know the skill.
Read what I said, they're going to teach me as a trainee to get a job in construction.
>unless you have connections
Well I got in my trade by my brother was in that program.
>Those aren't skills. Anyone can do that.
Bro there's people like niggers can't really do that.

I do AC and heating. Its a hard shitty job, but it pays.

I know guy who did Hvac. Any other trade do you recommend?