and they will fucking suffer and drown with my poop

i'm the diaper devourer of Jow Forums
i'm the darkie of Jow Forums
i will fucking sit on Jow Forums with my diapers, and nobody will stop me
if they try to, then that is just called being straight

i'm the diaper vorer of Jow Forums
i'm the cretura of Jow Forums
i am the royal furfag of Jow Forums
i am the TRUE biggest gay of Jow Forums (Normie need not apply lol i hate him hes so gay ew ew ew i wanna sit on him with my diaper oh yea yea yea oh yea yea yea)
i'll always be the shit-devourer of Jow Forums

no matter how many times
you try to scat me
because that makes
me look like a fucking goat

Jow Forums is ruled by Simon
always trying to lock frogposters like myself out

Jow Forums is ruled by fucking based people
but now I decided to sit on them with my diapers

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
i am the diaper devourer of Jow Forums right now

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
i am the diaper vorer of Jow Forums and you will suffer under my faceshitting fetish

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
my ass will be taught a lesson to not mess with my bad dragon

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
i will fucking destroy my bad dragon (with my ass) when I see it

i fucking love all my bad dragons
why am I such a faggot?
am I fucking retarded?

Attached: 1550172352131.png (700x525, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noQXojwExRA
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7717677/#7719105
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7793830/#7794085
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7557441/#7558763
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7828956/#7828960
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7828878/#7828880
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7828833/#7828842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cringe and bluepilled, user.
On the other hand of my anthem, I should write a new version, if I could... nya nya!

based

Attached: D4bd_K9WAAANS73.jpg (1125x1091, 106K)

Your face is cringe and bluepilled, and I'm about to blast it off.
Very based, doge poster

Attached: getfucked.png (640x478, 468K)

>he doesn't know that I can't die
Hahaha! I'm immortal, bitch.

Attached: 1529675726647.jpg (373x380, 45K)

post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

Attached: jew.jpg (638x361, 34K)

No, that's for romania.

not anymore

Attached: ralsei on a stick.jpg (750x960, 70K)

Attached: wait for it.jpg (896x632, 88K)

I'm still the strongest in the game, baby.

Attached: real desu.png (300x300, 320K)

Attached: btfo.jpg (850x468, 116K)

not the strongest but definitely the gayest

Attached: ralsei likes dick.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>*bang bang shooty bang bang bangity shootity shoot shoot bang*
Who's the "gayest" now?

Attached: 1554835001389.gif (600x750, 171K)

still you faggot

Attached: ralsei btfo.jpg (538x679, 58K)

I can't be shot. I'm immune to any deadly tricks and shit, baby.

Attached: 53d614525f9660675538c0db52d98a0047cda484_hq.gif (500x324, 1.29M)

fuck off pooftah

Attached: ralsei fag.png (132x29, 979)

you literally bost an*me

>MMMMMMMMMMMMMM a diaper i have found.... yes yes yess!!!!!
*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF*
>ohhhhhohohoohohoh that's the stuff ahhh yeah i love it... fresh poop too!!!! fresh diarrhea and jizz all in this diaper...
*lick lick*
>ahahahahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i love it so much MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
*nibble nibble*
>maybe just..... maybe just a bite.....
*WHIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
>OHHHHHHHHH YEAH THAT'S STRAIGHT DOWN AAAAHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE THIS AA OOOOOOOOO YEA OH YEAAAAAAAAAAA MMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1555198108132.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I'm not a pooftah. Go suck another nigga dick.
bost?
an*me?
SPEAKU ENGLISHU!

what the fuck is wrong with you, desu

Attached: 1521786385775.jpg (1366x768, 58K)

DEFINITELY NOTHING I AM A GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANNOT KILLLO ME I AM A GODU OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH THE GOD OF DIAPERSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1550177554749.jpg (1280x960, 267K)

Nigga that's a fake. The tripcode isn't even accurate so it's a fake

IM NOT GAY I JUST LIKE BIG BUFF MUSCLY FURRY MEN THATS NOT GAY

Attached: 1557186088264.png (902x720, 546K)

You're the faker, I'm sending my face pictures right now to prove it's me

Attached: 1550761253253.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Oh yeah? About muscled furries, I'm not sure about them. They're not soft and fat, though... hahahaha

Try it at your own risk, desu.

But just know this.

Even normie knows better.

Attached: 2665635-712609-1366x768-1440_berserk-by-miura-kentarou.jpg (1366x768, 65K)

No, you are actually fake. You have an incorrect tripcode, and you talk even worse than the average complainfag.

Attached: 1500939754811.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

there is nothing that will stop me i am A GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
YOURE THE COMPLAINFAG AND METAPOSTER, I AM THE REAL GOD OF Jow Forums AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT STOP ME IMPERSONATOR!

Attached: 1554759978239.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

user, do you really think this is the way of being a human? Trying to deliberately copy my behavior in a bootleg way or some other shitty way? Well too bad, you ain't shit, and you ain't got no shit.

Attached: marcy.png (780x1025, 123K)

I am not a human i am a furry goat hahahahahahahahaahahha

Well, you're an evil clone of me to me.

i am not evil i am a god, a very benevolent god who bestows my diaperfur onto Jow Forums

But you're not posting about it. Lole.

I am posting about it, I'm posting it on /baaa/ right now too, after all that is my board

Whatever. At least I'm more powerful than your impostor ass.

I can shitpost faster than your ass can shit into diapers and eat them, for I am the TRUE god of Jow Forums

i don't even shit or eat in diapers. i treat them with respect by keeping it clean and big.

and nahhhh, an impostor who deliberately doesn't know the true standards of a gpat being isn't a god

Now this is what I call art.

Attached: Weapon of mass destraction.jpg (800x786, 264K)

it takes one to know one, and you are indeed the shit eater of Jow Forums.
i, on the other hand, bestow Jow Forums with patrician diaperfur
HOW DAER YOU DSAY THAT TABAOTUT THE BASED GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I AM NOT A FAGT I AM NOT A WEAPON OF MAASS DESTDAUSTCTION AAAAAAA I A AM G A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD YOU CANNOT KILL A GOD OR SELSE I WILL SHIT ON YOUUUU AND SIT ON YOUUUU AND POOP ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yonkers, yonkers
he's quite bonkers
wants to get the furry honkers
can't you tell your skin is brown
that's why you're a fucking clown
maybe you should wear a gown
taliban might make you drown
be observant of your throat
or you're going to get choked
maybe you should try the rope
your life is a bunch of cope
go jump off a huge tall tower
then it might just make you shower
or if not jump off a roof
for being a stupid poof

literally the anthem of R*lsei
youtube.com/watch?v=noQXojwExRA

i hate eating shit. nya

Attached: 1528877668702.gif (500x590, 1010K)

NOOOOOOOOOO NONONONO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT BTFO THE BASED GOOOOOOODDDDDDD OF DIAPERS AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZAH I WILL DESTYROY YOU YOU FAGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
*SNIFF SNIFF*
>MMMMMMMMMMMM DIAPER DIAPER YES YES DIAPERSSSSSSS
*WHIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA THAT HITS THE SPOT OHHHH YEAH MORE DIAPERS YEA YEA AAAAAAAAAAA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FSDJAFDLLJKDASGFOHIHOGEHUDASHPVUIHDUIAEHUIVGHFEWBGRAGHASUIGHAEISWPGDUSGDASGUHDAUSGHDASGGDPASIGDASHUIGASDGDAS AAAZAA AI JUST CAME OOOOOO YEA OOO YEAAAAAAAA

KJKLKLJKLJKLJKJLFSDHSDAUIEWUFBHDAISVUUIVDUSF NOOOOOOO YOU DONT IVE SEEN YOU DO IT I AM YOUR ALTER EGO I AM YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS I AM MATTER I AM ANTIMATTER I AM TIME I AM REVERSE TIME AND I WILL DESTROY YOU!
AHAHAHA MY GREATEST ALLY THE ROMANIAN ARRIVES!
*devours another diaper*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM GROWING STRONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHOA THERE GOAT BOY WHOA WHOA WHOA YOU GONNA EAT THAT DIAPER? YOU GONNA EAT THAT DIAPER?
*WHIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
TOO BAD I ATE IT ALREADY AHAHAHAHA

Nah I wasn't gonna eat it lol

Attached: sike.png (197x188, 41K)

Okay you know what, fuck it. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Nah I wasn't gonna eat it lol :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

EVERY DIAPER I EAT MAKES ME STRONGER STRONGER YES YES STRONGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I get stronger by drinking my milk bottle every day. Nya nya.

I get stronger by drinking my milk bottle every day. Nya nya. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You are gay and I am your better alternative.
I bet that Jow Forums already prefers me over you simply because I ACKNOWEDGE MY WEAKNESSES AND TURN THEM ALL INTO MY STRENGTHES LIKE A BOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BOOYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>BRAPPPPP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
>MMMMMMMMM IVE JUST SHIT INTO ANOTHER DIAPER I SEEEEE OOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE ITTTTTT AAA THE SWEET SAVORY SMELL AND THE GLORY OF BASED GOAT BOY MMMMM
*CHOMP*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm the real goat boy here, kid. Not you.
You don't even live in my world....

Attached: dance dance.gif (540x540, 1.75M)

I'm the real goat boy here, kid. Not you.
You don't even live in my world.... :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am your world blackboy, I encapsulate your world and are the embodiment of all your sins. I am here as a manifestation of you and I am here to EAT MORE DIAPERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

shut up fagmark

shut up fagmark
*brap*
*SNIIIIIIFFFFF*
>mmmm another diaper......
*CHOMP*
>ahahaha that's the stuff :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(You)
shut up fagmark :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(You)
shut up fagmark
*brap*
*SNIIIIIIFFFFF*
>mmmm another diaper......
*CHOMP*
>ahahaha that's the stuff :))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Nah, I'm the owner of my world. And nobody else (like you) can't control it. You are not a manifestation of me, by the way.

Nah, I'm the owner of my world. And nobody else (like you) can't control it. You are not a manifestation of me, by the way. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

YOU DO NOT OWN ANYTHING YOU ARE AN ANGLO BLACKBOY LIVING IN A ROMANIAN WORLD LIKE A FAGGGGOOOOOTTTTTTT HOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU GAY OR SOMETHING DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL US GOAT BOY? YOU GONNA CRY? YOU GONNA CRY AND SHIT YOUR DIAPER THEN EAT IT? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm just gonna either sit on you, or forcefeed you milk. nya nya

I'm just gonna either sit on you, or forcefeed you milk. nya nya :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

oooooooo so you finally show your true colors! i seeeeeeee i seeeee i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the faceshitter of Jow Forums is indeed gay, I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I AM YOU I AM YOUR WORLD J DSFOIEHWOIHDASHFODHSFOIDHASOFHHIDSF
*VORES THE EARTH FOR ALL ITS DIAPERS*
>WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS GREAT! I AM FEELING MORE POWERFUL THAN A GOD! I AM GOD! I AM JESUS! I MUST SUPPLEMENT MY LACK OF A MOTHER BY BEING BAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry, my world can't be destroyed. It's protected by a secret thing.

Sorry, my world can't be destroyed. It's protected by a secret thing. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
t. pissed on 6 million jews

that secret thing is me ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE FILLED YOUR WORLD WITH SHIT AND DIAPERS I AM GOING TO DESTROY IT!

*gasp* ROMANIA! HOW COULD YOU!

(You)
*gasp* ROMANIA! HOW COULD YOU! :))))))))))))))))))))))))
t. disrespects dead people by calling them stupid and then self indulges his cock afterwards to diaper poo poo to enjoy his evil mastermind while delightfully and in a most degenerate fashion he strokes his diddle-doo as a testament to his vile sayings

My world doesn't contain defecation, though........ it's all fictional shit, baby.
Go on, what else do you say other than trying to "destroy my world"? My poofy diaperbutt is waiting. haha

i like your style.

>fictional shit
fictional shit is still shit therefore it contains defecation

I meant fictional fun stuff. not actual fictional defecation.....

My world doesn't contain defecation, though........ it's all fictional shit, baby.
Go on, what else do you say other than trying to "destroy my world"? My poofy diaperbutt is waiting. haha :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
t. will not hesitate to bludgeon any jew he sees to death on sight with his fatty tissue to assert his dominance over the inferior semite race with his pure 100% white genes as he leads a new world order of mandatory diaper poo poo and animals genetically engineered to be all ballooned up to a point of baffling absurdity
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7717677/#7719105

too late to take back what you've said, shit-for-brains

t. fagmark

>muh shit-for-brains
You can't have shit for a brain?

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7793830/#7794085
I meant fictional fun stuff. not actual fictional defecation..... :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
t. watches his mother rub cat ding dongs on the surface of her pussy cat due to the hedonistic pleasure it grants him as it is the closest he'll ever get to animal sex due to his mom not allowing him any

t. fagmark ;)))

(You)
t. fagmark
t. rubs the willy and nilly at the thought of dead jews simultaneously to images of diaper poo poo shart all over the american flag, due to a sense of growing patriotism, the white genes must be preserved, and so must the delusions

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7557441/#7558763
(You)
t. fagmark ;))) :)))))))))))))))))))))
t. disrespects the dead and enjoys others BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG on him since it is very close to his diaper poo poo fantasies, and is afraid his furaffinity account might get shut down for certain antisemitic speeches...........

*bounces on my diaper*
hahahahahahahahahaha... the state of Jow Forums makes me laugh

Attached: 1559286013481.jpg (359x347, 51K)

>*bounces on my diaper*
>hahahahahahahahahaha... the state of Jow Forums makes me laugh
>*bounces back on to the ground*
>*SPLORTCH*
>NO NOW THERE'S SHIT ALL OVER
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7828956/#7828960

quads by fagmark confirms ralsei shits his diapers

The diaper has poof and powder inside, actually. No defecation is inside at all.

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
*BFBFTFGHGFBT*
>W-W-W-W-W-HATS? THAT???????? EH? MORE WHITE GENES ADDED TO MY COLLECTION? MY GENUS AT THAT :))))))))))))))))))
NO...... IT'S MY ASS FAGGOT LOOOOOOL
>NOOOOOOOOOOO
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>WAIT..........
YES........
TIME TO DROP A REDPILL
>NO, WAIT.... no....... don't do anything to my furaffinity account PLZ
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7828878/#7828880
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FETISH NOOOOOO WHY YOU POST MY FETISH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>MEIN ARYAN GENES.......... THEY MUST BE COLLECTED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED MORE WHITE GENES TO BE ADDED TO ME I AM NOT WHITE ENOUUUUUUUUGH I NEED TO ME MOAAAAAR WHITE MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR WHITE THE SHIT IS NOT ENOUGH... THE SHIT..... THE SHIT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.... THAT TIME WHEN I DID A BOOOOOM BOOOOM AS A BABY....... IT LEFT A MARK ON ME.............
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7828833/#7828842

I have goat boy genes.

>ZE ARYAN GENES MUST BE PRESERVED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I NOT WHIT EENOUGH I MUST BE THE WHITEST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Actually, your attitude needs to be preserved

>I AM WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM THYE SUPERIOREST ORGANISM OF THEM ALL I AM WHIIIIIITE LOLOLOLOL
WHADAFUCK IS THIS HSIT
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MASTER DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLZ I WAS JUST JOKING ABOUT THE WHITE THING
*UNZIP*
UGHGUHGUHGUH
>MY FUCKING NAUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW WILL I TAKE CAT DICK NOW WITH THIS GAPING HOLE LEFT WTF

uh ohhhh... your thread got deleted.

oh wait nevermind lol

>U-H-H-H-H-UHUH=HU=HU MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY
>YYYYEEEEEEES WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT SONNY?
>WHEN'S PAPPY COMING HOME?
>SOON ENOUGH, HE JUST WENT OUT TO GET A CIGGY HAHAHA-, AH YOU KNWO WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU BITCH RAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH
>NOO MOOOMMMY
>*CHARGE*
>*THUMP*
>N-N-N-N-N-NOOOO MOMMY,,,,, MOOOOOMMY.. LET ME GO MOMMY LET ME GOOO NOOW
>NO SONNY, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE PLZ
>NO I WANT TO SUCK CAT DICK NOT LIKE NOT LIKE THIS THESE AREN'T THE FURRY MOMMY TITS I WANTEDE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>WELL THEY ARE THE ONE'S YOU'LL GET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>I WISH I WAS ON MY FURAFFINITY RIGHT NOW MASTURBATING WTF

gay story

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I SURE WISH I WAS MASTURBATING AND MASTICATING SOME SHIT RIGHT NOW, pffffffffffffffft I WANNA STROKE MY FUCKING PENIS BUT MY MOMMY MOMMY PUT THE CAGEY CAGEY ON IT ugggggggggggggh literlaly UGH
JEWSRIEL...... heard you were in some trouble MEIN SLAVE............ I COULD LEND A HAND,,,,,, COULD HELP YOUR WHITE GENETICS, THE ARYAN GENETIIIIIIIICS
>yes YES OF COURSE MASTER ODF COURSEEEEEEEEE
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
*SPSRLSOPRLOPRALTPOAELFOPCLAOPRLGTPOASDLTPOLOAPLPEOTY*
>WAIT WHAT TEH FUCK ASOME SHIT CAME OUT AND THEN FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OH FUCK I AM DIRTY MOMMY HOW WILL I EXPLAIN THIS TO MY MOMMY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY MOMMY WILL BE SO ANGRY AT THIS WTF

Romania Romania
You're quite insania
To be in fagtopia

i'm the fag of Jow Forums
i'm the nigger of Jow Forums
i will destroy every meanie monster with my faggotry
and they will fucking suffer and drown with my niggary

i will fucking rape Jow Forums, and nobody will stop me
if they try to, then that is just called heresy

i am the royal homosexual of Jow Forums
i am the TRUE biggest gay of Jow Forums
i'll always be the worst of Jow Forums

no matter how many times
you try to stop me
because that makes
me look like a fucking pussy

Jow Forums is ruled by cool guys
always trying to lock fags out

Jow Forums is ruled by fucking based people
but now I decided to change that

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
i am the fag of Jow Forums right now

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
i am the fag of Jow Forums and you will suffer in my bad dragon cumlube

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
my ass will be taught a lesson to not mess with my bad dragon

Oooooooh yeah yeah yeah
i will fucking destroy my bad dragon (with my ass) when I see it

i fucking love all my bad dragons
why am I such a faggot?
am I fucking retarded?
well, too bad the game's just started

Attached: mittens4.jpg (1278x722, 165K)

>UHGUHGUGHUGHUGHGUHG UGHUEAHGUIEAHGUI PSTOPSLPRTLRSDOPTLPSOERTLSOPERLGTOP
>*BOOM*
>fuck,did i just poop my diaperes again? literally ugh right now
DID SOMEONE SAY POOOP?!?!?!?!?!?
>NOOOOOOO
BRRRRRRAAAAAp
BRBP
RAPB
PAR
BPAR
BP
RA
PBP
ARBP
aq.OON
>N

}N>
N>
n
>NooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FUT IT FUCKIGN HRUTS MY TESTICVLES how will i ever reproduces now nya nya :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( nyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT SERISOUYL FUCKIGN HRUTS HOLY SHTI WHAT THE LITERALY FUCK