What do you desire?

What is it that you desire, Bant?
Money, sex, power, your Chinese cartoons to be real?
Tell me.....

Attached: Not S*ITPOST.jpg (420x420, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUfJfps7eS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a cute bf

death to america

for everyone to play tf2

Attached: a28.png (900x506, 554K)

Real love.
As a pleasure demon this is near impossible.

Attached: mamimi.gif (500x720, 230K)

I desire everyone to be nice to me on r/banter

normal skin

Then you better start looking.
Soon
They did at one point
Such a big ego on yeah
Then let the love come naturally instead of posting like crazy
Is it really that bad?

Attached: Not *HIT*OST.jpg (564x1001, 35K)

No witty quip? I'm disappointed in you.
Thought you were better than this.

Attached: mamimi light.gif (450x338, 979K)

ok where am I supposed to look

I aim to disappoint just like your love life
Not here

Attached: Not *H*T*OST.jpg (650x325, 38K)

I desire DIAPERS!

death to am*rica

Faker

Low blow fuckhead. Then again I guess I should expect this kind of shit from you LOVE.

Attached: v0CluT.gif (500x281, 740K)

I want it back
everything that was taken by the three pillars
GIVE IT BACK

tfw ywn have a cute Jow Forums bf

Attached: satania cry.png (800x450, 303K)

Soon
You see right there. You want to play around in the garden and get dirty but what you should be doing is tending to it, or else those flowers will wilt away.
It's too late

Attached: Not *HIT**ST.jpg (1200x680, 223K)

You'll find nothing but whores that will use you and ghost you. If you want a bf then don't look here.

Attached: GalleryComics_V_1920x1080_201705LUCF_Cv18_previews_58f7bef1d49e22.94422194.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

But i don't post like crazy though?

Would love to tend to it but it seems that other people playing in the garden don't want me there in the first place.
My flowers all tend to wilt from parasites and disease not neglect.
At least I stay to tend to the weeds unlike some who walk away when they can't handle the work.

Attached: large.jpg (500x289, 271K)

Restore Jow Forums to its state at Jan. 1, 2018.

you are probably right
I guess I have to leave my house to get a bf, how unfortunate

Attached: sad tsu.png (656x291, 122K)

He's right you know. Take it from me the bois here are very unstable and tend to disappear a lot. They're also huge whores.
You're better off looking somewhere else.
Try an anime convention. The influence of cosplay opens up trap faggots to come out of the woodwork. Some of them are qt's.

Attached: 5976.gif (200x200, 112K)

I desire for you to stop being such a faggot!

Oi, the big fag. Ray and I went to a Korean BBQ place. it was fun.

Maybe it's a good thing. You don't want parasites in your garden but for some reason you let them in. You need to realize it'll will never be enough love to feel the hole in your garden.
too late

Attached: Not ***T**ST.jpg (564x780, 42K)

Best of like to you, my friend.
Not gonna happen

Attached: d144c3f48d2b844df17ba9195d076318.jpg (490x810, 75K)

I'm guessing you've had a few bad experiences?
and I like (slightly) feminine boys but not into traps, although I doubt a cosplay bf is any more mentally stable than Jow Forums bf

Did you guys hit the one in Ogden? They've got a great Korean place out there right off main street.
Next to that chase bank (if it's still there).
>You need to realize it'll will never be enough love to feel the hole in your garden.
Then what will be enough? Will I have to aimlessly wander without purpose forever trying to fill something I know I can't go back to? Yearning for a world I can't be part of? To never be with the people I want? Pathetically crash and burn everything around me until there's nothing left but spent brass and blood stained ashes?
........I miss you but I can't be who I need to be right now with you. Good to see you though.

Attached: MV5BOTlhOTM0YTAtNzc3OS00NTY3LThkZWItMmY0YWQ5MDFlNmU0L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_SX1777_ (1777x999, 88K)

Nah, a new one opened up in Midvale right near the card shop we go to.

shit

wasn't expecting good advice from this thread but I am pleasantly surprised, thanks user

yeah
you're right
its hopeless isn't it

Attached: aokigahara.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

I'll forgive you for your new faggotry not knowing who I am.
I'm the biggest gae this board has ever seen. I've dated many bantelopes and have regretted it almost every time. In fact one of my ex's is in this thread right now and my newest ex is off somewhere either being a whore or stalking me (unlikely I assume he doesn't give a shit).
So yeah you could say I know my way around a qt boi and you've definitely got the making of a qt. I'd be all over you under better circumstances but I'm a manly boi with feminine tendencies.
Questions?

Attached: Crw2CWZVMAAiUXV.jpg (720x602, 38K)

>Then what will be enough?
You want but don't need what you desire.
>Will I have to aimlessly wander without purpose forever trying to fill something I know I can't go back to?
Yes and you need to let go or else it'll consume you.
>Pathetically crash and burn everything around me until there's nothing left but spent brass and blood stained ashes?
The feeling a failure is a hard pill to swallow but it's one that everyone has to take.
No problem
To you

Attached: Not *HIT***T.jpg (500x762, 36K)

why did this thread turn into faggotry
don't you niggers want something else other than fuck 24/7?

>Yes and you need to let go or else it'll consume you.
HOW CAN I WHEN THESE GHOSTS HAUNT ME EVERYWHERE I GO?!
AND WHO ARE YOU TO TALK?!
(YOU) HAD JUST AS MUCH OF A HAND IN FUCKING ME UP AS ALL THE OTHERS!
JUST WHEN YOU GIVE SOMEONE HOPE YOU DASH IT JUST TO RUN AWAY AND HIDE LIKE A FUCKING ASS CLOWN!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: a2fbb-black2blagoon2bova2b-2b052b-2b03.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Sounds like someone needs a second to themselves. Here, listen to your favorite person.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUfJfps7eS8

don't you mean "for you"?

china

kong ID?
Okay, I'll take Hong Kong.

Do you?
What do you desire?
Now you're just mad at yourself more then me. But let it all out. Rage!

Attached: Not .jpg (564x995, 49K)

havent been on this board in over a year and I don't remember seeing you around when I used it but I know now I guess, and sorry none of them worked out - at least it helped you realize they're not worth the effort
unfortunately I am not a cute gay boy, I am a girl, thanks though lole

Attached: noctis happy.jpg (678x826, 79K)

>Chasing Shadows
Overload was much better but good song select. It doesn't help....I can't really say much.
I'm glad you checked out another place with ray. He was supposed to come down here but he couldn't afford it. I could've put him up for his time here.
No......why would you give me hope all that time ago just to leave me with the bag in hand? You really fucked me up m8 and I deserve at least an explanation for the fucked up shit you did.

Attached: me and cute (me on the right).png (640x360, 131K)

Yeah sounds like he's in a tough spot with money. I covered his bill for the BBQ. We went with a few others as well.
>Overload was much better
I agree, but I also think Voyager is pretty good as well.

>havent been on this board in over a year
>I am a girl
Doubt but nonetheless there's only a couple of "straights" here and well.....there's only maybe 2 or 3 that would make good bf's. Kitchen and Shit Post are about the only 2 I can think of off the top of my head. They're solid m8's.
I'm off the market to your kind not because I'm gay but because that position is already filled.

you're wrong
... you're wrong...

I did nothing and you know it. How could my absence crush you this hard?
Am I?
You my words have some truths to it but you deny them.

Attached: Not *********.jpg (500x680, 45K)

> Kitchen and Shit Post are about the only 2 I can think of off the top of my head.
Nah we are fucking retarded

Last I heard Ray was doing fine.
What the hell happened?
Why did you even give me hope in the first place the first time? Back when I was still Yuno. You never explained why you never gave me a chance. It's like you used me once then tossed me away.
You leaving to become not post I could give a fuck less about. Some wounds don't heal with time they just fester without proper attention.
I'd disagree. You're both great lads that would be able to make a femnon berry happy.

Attached: 1520830309669.jpg (236x212, 6K)

i want some caramel tart

Attached: 1jajz-.jpg (515x704, 36K)

>What the hell happened?
I'm not so close to him that I know. I just know he was like, 60 bucks short for what ever the last time I saw him. I'm happy to spot when possible if we're hanging out and it's food though. Got myself a promotion, I'm salaried now bb.
>I'd disagree. You're both great lads that would be able to make a femnon berry happy.
Could we? Maybe. But it's still Jow Forums. The chance of anything real happening is slim. Friendships can form for sure but anything beyond a cute fling while posting is pretty unreasonable for a Jow Forums bf/gf type situation.

>doubt
understandable but I have no reason to lie, and you mention straights but nobody else, are there not lots of guys here that go both ways?
>that position is already filled
huh, do you have a gf that is ok with you flirting with boys but not other girls?

For the man of want will have nothing in the end,normie.
> It's like you used me once then tossed me away.
I've never tossed you away. You just thought I did. I never toss any anons on here away. I love them all and hope for the best with whatever they do. I don't want them to be stuck here forever and rot, I want them to go out and make something of themselves. The more they spend here the less life they will spend out there. I just wish you all realize that before you're all alone in a dark room, a hell your created yourself and you blame everyone around you for it.
Then buy one so it'll be yummy in your tummy

Attached: No*.jpg (564x894, 86K)

Fucking based

Shit man I need to get back out to him and check up on him. Seems like shits getting fucked for him and I can't have that. I gotta go save that nigga from white people world.....at least you've got him every now and then. I'll take you out when I come up in October as thanks for looking after the homie.
>Could we? Maybe.
Definitely. Bois who are denied love always have the most to give. They just tend to be really intense about it all.
>Friendships can form for sure but anything beyond a cute fling while posting is pretty unreasonable for a Jow Forums bf/gf type situation
Everything's Magic Kitchen. You've just gotta be the wizard to cast the spell.
>I have no reason to lie
Yes you do. We won't get into this. I'm attempting to be cordial and not be a rampant ass hat but you're making it kinda hard.
>are there not lots of guys here that go both ways?
Oh there's plenty but unless you're into half trap fuccbois you're not finding anything here. They all want dommy mommies and women who are strong to take care of them. They don't want to be strong men to be good providers and bf's. Instead they opt out for being the bitch with guys and girls being taken care of like they're delicate flowers.
In short yes there's lots (like myself) however only a couple are actually men. Sometimes I feel like me and Sh*t P*st are the only real men here.
>do you have a gf that is ok with you flirting with boys but not other girls?
Yes and no. I have a wife and she lets me have my freedom within limits. I COULD flirt with you sweetheart but to really play the game with me you gotta swing the right way and follow the rules. Most don't have the resilience to play nice so I just tend to avoid flirting with girls.
Why the questions?
You wanna lose your dignity being spotted getting cute with the Normie qt?

Attached: 1430679921541.jpg (800x1130, 88K)

>Everything's Magic Kitchen. You've just gotta be the wizard to cast the spell.
That's the gayest thing I think you've ever said.
>I'll take you out when I come up in October
We can hang out, but I'm not letting you pay for me.

The only things I want are things I cannot achieve

Like what?

Thanks for the dead end answer, no explanation and more baggage shit ass. That's so like you though.....you know what fuck this shit. You fags may fuck me up and others might have fucked me up like this but I won't do it to another person if I can prevent it.
You fucks can never own up to the shit you do to people and just toss the way they feel aside. Fuck all if they torture themselves over the questions when I can throw some fancy wording on it and make myself not looks so bad right?
Less than 24 hours and you get to walk away like nothing happened while someone burned right in front of you and turned into an abomination of a half human being.
You don't think you should own up to your shit and explain yourself just because of someones perception?
Fuck yourself shit post. You're cool by me you know that but seriously bruh you'll fuck up bad one day with this attitude. At least I can admit I was crazy as shit deep in a delusion but if I'd hurt you I'd at least explain why I did what I did instead of being a pretentious shit.
I won't do what you did to me to anyone. I'll explain why I do what I do.

Attached: Ch002_Keith_smoke.png (670x566, 259K)

Like having better genes

to what extent do they need to be taken care of? I'm actually ok with that as long as they aren't neets who want someone to fund their lifestyle
>Why the questions
I'm basically a shut-in, this is my main form of social interaction (yes I am aware how sad that sounds) so if someone has a conversation with me that isn't purely shitposting I am glad to take that opportunity

I've done nothing wrong and you know it. You're trying to make me feel bad like I did some of the worse things ever.
The man who uses his word to bring other down just wants the to feel bitter and sad as he is.
At no point ever have I used you as a $2 hooker and tossed you in the trash.

Attached: S.jpg (980x653, 81K)

Yeah okay but just be happy with what you have.

>to what extent do they need to be taken care of?
>as long as they aren't neets who want someone to fund their lifestyle
Literally this. It's actually really pathetic and they shit on me for having a job just because my face shows the miles of shit I've had to wade through to survive this long.
>so if someone has a conversation with me that isn't purely shitposting I am glad to take that opportunity
Oh dear I know how you feel but please be careful love you don't know what these people are capable of. You've gotta protect yourself and vet everyone.
You've got my trip and I'm not one to unnecessarily shit post when a conversation can be had. You will get shit on if you interact with me too much though.
Now if only you were a cute girl.....

>Sometimes I feel like me and Sh*t P*st are the only real men here.
Ouch. my pride
>I'm not one to unnecessarily shit post when a conversation can be had
Can confirm this. He'll stop gay shit long enough to hold decent conversations when possible.

>my pride
No offense m8 you know I love you but on the man scale you're like a 4. You don't have a beard, don't own any freedom and *whispers* a circle is a shape but bruh.......lift.
You're a lad no doubt about it but a masculine mans man?

>You don't have a beard
Err...about that....
>don't own any freedom
Unsure what you even are referring to here, especially with what you know about me.
> a circle is a shape but bruh
Sure I could work out more but damn, glad to know that you somehow think I'm a fatty.

yeah that is pathetic, I'm not going to work hard so someone else can sit around playing vidya all day
>protect yourself
what exactly are they capable of? I've met a few anons in person before and it was anticlimactic, other than a lack of social awareness they seemed harmless

Okay we'll bump you up to a 6. A little more manly than the average channer. I can definitely give you that especially if your'e growing a beard.
>freedom
Guns. You don't own any as far as I know.
>somehow think I'm a fatty
Aren't you a chubby boi? That's actually one of the reasons I liked you ._.
>what exactly are they capable of?
Getting you on the hook for feelings you're not used to, pumping up your self worth only to tear it down, make you believe you're in love just to ghost out, toy around with you and 5 others just to "keep things interesting" and a whole laundry list of other emotionally draining fucked up shit.
They have a real penchant for being both socially screwed but master emotional manipulators. The bois here are emotionally damaged, emotionally immature and emotionally unaware which is a combination for disaster. More often than not their front is just being a hyper sexual with no shame while deep down they're so emotionally unavailable it would be better if you just jerked off.
Listen this has been great but I've got an ex-bf to go cry about and sleep to get so if I'm ever around you can hit me up. Just uh....try to pick a name I can recognize even if it's only once. Until I know your posting style I won't recognize you.
Follow the smoking posts and you'll likely find me even if it's anonymous.
Have a good night femnon.

Attached: 1435687368809.jpg (640x469, 38K)

>Guns. You don't own any as far as I know.
I own a .22 revolver and really should go get hunter's safety done sometime.
>Aren't you a chubby boi? That's actually one of the reasons I liked you ._.
.....welp. gonna just pretend you didn't say that.

I was thinking something more along the lines of doxing but that is equally as fucked, in that case I wonder if they can at least maintain friendships
>ex-bf to go cry about
aw sorry to hear, try not to let it get you too down things will get better with time
good night~

I'd say your best bet in the whole regard to everything is to just avoid getting into any relationship style anything on Jow Forums. I mean, if something just clicks, it clicks, but based on the majority of people here, as Normie said, they aren't worth the effort.

Finally write that damn book of mine.

Attached: asfewdq.png (228x192, 39K)

even just trying to make friends? surely this whole board isn't filled with the complete dregs of society and there are a few nice people to talk to, right?

I have better conversations here than with me father so yeaa.

Friends sure. Though I'm probably not the best example as the only two people I've really grown close enough to call friends on here are Shit Post and Normie. I definitely do see a lot of dregs here though. An impressive amount.

The Poles I've seen here, when not being gay, have been pretty cool. so I can believe that.

he must be a pretty bad conversationalist for Jow Forums anons to be more interesting
the no Jow Forums bf is mainly shitposting, I want reliable friends more than anything else
to be fair this whole cesspool of a website has a reputation for that so not like I'm expecting much

Very fair point. I'd say you can find that here. Again, I've grown close to the two mentioned before. As expected though, you have to dig through a lot to find someone intersting. But I'm sure you can find that here.

I don't mind that too much, everyone is interesting in their own way

Attached: happy aqua.png (639x357, 263K)

It's more like he finds excuses to not talk to me while we talk.

Cute aqua is cute. That is probably a good outlook to have. One I generally share.

the end

she is the cutest
I'm gonna try and get some sleep, goodnight user

Attached: aqua nap.jpg (665x370, 79K)

As am I. Sleep well!

Money is the thing that I desire. All my worries would be gone

A painful death to all bantoids

death to all Slavs, especially Serbs.

nigger

Better weather

Attached: .png (755x965, 685K)

Happiness for all anons

For everyone to gain eyes that can make them see what is the best political view for each individual problem, but for everyone's life to be halved.
A bit as if everyone made the Shinigami eye deal, but we are talking about seeing what is the best political view. There would also be an anarchy for a couple of days where people just can't cope with the change and they will gouge their and each other's eyes out. After that: the peace that even Nostradamus couldn't prophesize about.

a foreskin

best political view is to promise fuckton and deliver nothing(and probably hurt it in the process) everybody knows that

The destruction of Israel and judaism.

kinda want fried chicken with white gravy to dip it in